Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Unless you're using a fundamentals based character I don't think anyone actually enjoys the mirror match.

BG to evilfox. You beat me a match, then got salty when I won our next one. During my match with a different person you put "I always lose to scrubs" across the screen. Then you left before I could play you again. Stay salty and hold that L.

I second this. Evilfox is ridiculous. Also talks a ton of shit on the mic. He's probably only beaten me like once or twice out of 10 matches but when he does, he doesn't stop talking. Stay away from this player.

Maybe you guys know what's up/can help me out. I've had a lot of issues with GG online lately. I get "failed to initialize match" against a lot of players (some of whom are friends that I've played before), and like tonight, network mode freezes when I try to join rooms.

I'll know when I can't play someone when I am in a room because a message on the left will say they left the room over and over, whenever anybody else comes/goes. It's really strange. Something to do with how I'm using a JP digital copy?

I think yall are too hard on EvilFox. He's just a character lol. Only person I've played to talk junk before AND after getting IK'd. at least he's committed :-D

ggs to the Slayer & Venom I fought for a long time tonight (can't remember usernames)

I am terrible at this game.

bgs to MajestyMellow...two games he ragequitted on me, both of them had 2f delay, no lag spikes of any kind. He's a "high ranked" Ky (has an equal sign with me) so I guess he quits on everyone that will ruin his rating?

GGs to those I played today, including Honnou.

lols to the people who still wonder why they get kicked with an 8F delay.

Ggs to that guy who mashed 2p at the same time as me, entering danger time, and both of us instinctively mashing 2p throughout the entire danger time. Shit was brilliant.

Bgs to my ps4 saving every damn thing except that one particular match. Seriously.

Ggs joonho. You should get in that ass more lol. You let me move around too freely and get in the spot that I wanted. Millia can dictate the flow of the match with her superior air and ground mobility. Slayer has a hard time pinning speedy, mobile mofos down.

GGs to lobby and Ranked players, especically BjornSonOfBear. Not sure where Chipp would fall in a tier list, but you make him look S tier.

You dare disrespect my waifu?!?!? ' ^'

Im sorry grimsley lol. The Aquarium is a struggle

GG's to everyone in lobby. It seems to be a common occurence that if I fight Eddie a lot, I forget how to fight against Millia and vice versa.

GGs to ispem-fle, best Chipp I've fought so far without doubt, I really enjoyed our matches a lot.

Also GGs to the Balok666 lobby, I don't know if it's because there were about five or six people spectating my matches or the lobby and me was just there for too long but sometimes I had problems finishing the matches and I was standing outside the room, I hope things will get better when the patch comes out.

If I played anyone in here today, I'm so so sorry. I played so bad near the 4am mark I couldn't even jump forwards properly, let alone actually fight. Gotta keep headbutting that execution barrier.

GGs to Indie Animator and others.

Yeah, ggs to you & the others that joined the room I set up.  I only won one match (some close fights, though).  A lot of people seem quite good.  I'm using b.shield more often.  Focusing on Faust more than Leo.  I'm not so good late at night, so I closed up the room after a while.