Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GG´s to the people I fought yesterday.
Btw, I have started to learn Millia and I really like her, so I am gonna stop playing Ky for at least a week to get better with her.

I REALLY do not understand how sol players be mashing grand viper all day from fullscreen. Even moreso how many times i got hit by them today, sort of embarrassing. What is worse is after punishing it and they still do it! It's like he already decided to spread those cheeks without my assistance...

Besides these... Moments, ggs to everyone today. Had a nice little streak going, didn't know ino had so many mixup routes.

GG's to those i played yesterday, shoutouts to Grilandy's ramlethal, i loved how analytically and patiently you played her. My Elphelt and Ramlethal need a lot of work, and i have not decided who to put work into ever since Dizzy didn't make the playable cut for XRD.

Ggs to the sols who grand viper`d me at match start after i punished with slayer`s 2h (you would think that would be a deterrent) and ggs to the elphelt that IK`ed and tauted me. (You guys just wait until 1.1 hits consoles)

GG, Fenrir. Dang, I should have stayed. There were just so many people in line, and I was making execution errors that I don't normally make, so I called it quits for the night. :( Definitely next time, though, if you're up for it. It's rare to find good Sols online.

Lol. That was me playing yop, can't really go to tourneys yet so I started slacking off. Thanks though, just hit me up whenever im on

Edit: GGs to anyone else I fought

Is something up with PSN today? I've had my lag vs 3 bars range from 2f to 19

Edit: ggs to anyone I played in the past 20-30 mins. Until psn stops eating the great big bag o' d's, I'm gonna save myself and everyone else the aggrivation. Everything else in my house works fine online

Shouts to luigisassano for constantly joining my lobby when I kick him because he's got a bad connection and lag, refusing to stop and just wasting everybodys time.

Why can't you ban people from lobbies?

I need to find someone good to play against online.  The players I'm playing against are not very good, and my online connection isn't good despite using power-line connection. (F**k AT&T U-verse, not good for games).  Getting bored becauase of the lack of good players.

I need to find someone good to play against online.  The players I'm playing against are not very good, and my online connection isn't good despite using power-line connection. (F**k AT&T U-verse, not good for games).  Getting bored becauase of the lack of good players.

The problem with that kind of statement is that it's relative. I, myself, do not consider myself good. People who are better than me don't consider me good and regularly shit talk me. Yet I also win a lot of matches and have an 80% ranked win percentage and have no idea where I fall relative to you. I could take you up on that offer, but you might be wasting your time.

You kind of messed up on the reply, but to the point, many players I play against online I feel like I can beat them.  There are sometimes when my internet connection messes up from time to time and this happens when I'm playing players good or bad.  Not to mention online connectivity gets worse when someone from my family uses the computer, which hinders gameplay even more and frustrates me.  Don't get the wrong idea, I have met great players online, occasionally.  However, I just seem to have bad luck when it comes to players and internet connection. I can't get rid of AT&T U-verse.  I have a strict timeline when I play my games and right now I'm getting into PC gaming, so can't play GG every single day.

One more thing, there is a fairly good fighting game community where I live, but I can't go to any casual matches due to my studies.  Working on my bach degree, so there is little chance I can play with others.  For me, GG is pretty much what Marvel, P4 Arena, and Tekken Tag 2 was to me for the past 3 years, there are people I can play offline, but I can't do to work, so I have to play online, but online is hindered due to not meeting enough strong players and online connectivity.

Shouts to luigisassano for constantly joining my lobby when I kick him because he's got a bad connection and lag, refusing to stop and just wasting everybodys time.

Lol this guy...I think he hacked his win/loss record. I think it was showing over 100% win record in ranked, and i remember looking at his record the next day and it actually decreased.

And yes, I've had issues with this guy too, mainly talking shit.

Ggs to Fenrir/Dflores and Gigataichi. For a while that felt like paper rock scissors. You beat me, I beat him, and he beat you for like 2 cycles lol

I can't play for fun against ram, that character forbids it. Also you read me like a book by the third match, which was good on your part.

Complimenting me on reads when you grabbed my burst without any OS first game xD still, ggs though. Sol is one of my problem characters because he can punish Bedman's super double jump air task C with HSVV

Complimenting me on reads when you grabbed my burst without any OS first game xD still, ggs though. Sol is one of my problem characters because he can punish Bedman's super double jump air task C with HSVV

Lol. Uhh honestly you both where playing much cleaner than I. I need to remember how to play footsies aha. But um that connection was good. Just friend me and ill play whenever i can. Ill be sure to start to play more serious. Does more for the community that way

I'm surprised this guy hasn't been exposed yet...