Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs everyone. It's been a while since I last played online. The delay wasn't as bad to readjust to as I thought it would be.

GGs to Bossguy. That was really fun, I missed a burst throw though:( ahha. You got some nice pressure though, I really should have been blocking more

GGs, Fenrir. I noticed that, haha. That was the most fun I've had in a while. I need to stop getting so antsy in the corner. You destroyed me there. -_- Also, that 6P CH combo is insane. What a way to start the round. You caught me with that a couple times.

I REALLY do not understand how sol players be mashing grand viper all day from fullscreen. Even moreso how many times i got hit by them today, sort of embarrassing. What is worse is after punishing it and they still do it! It's like he already decided to spread those cheeks without my assistance...

Besides these... Moments, ggs to everyone today. Had a nice little streak going, didn't know ino had so many mixup routes.

lol I could care less about fullscreen grand vipers, what really makes me facepalm is getting hit by wake up Grand Viper. Especially as I-no when I thought I safe jumped their DP lol. Yo netplay  gorillaz too fun.

Hey do you guys have a lobby you guys usually play in? If so, I'd love to join in! Regardless, I'd love to play some games with you guys! I usually am able to play 9pm - 12am weekdays due to my work schedule if anybody plays during those times. 

The West Coast lobby was already dead tonight by 1:30am. only 4 people playing before it was empty. What time does West Coast usually play? Nobody ever plays in the morning and the late night crowd (past 12am) seems to be shrinking.

It seems like East Coast is always active. What's up with West Coast? Even right now there's 15+ people playing in East Coast.

The West Coast lobby was already dead tonight by 1:30am. only 4 people playing before it was empty. What time does West Coast usually play? Nobody ever plays in the morning and the late night crowd (past 12am) seems to be shrinking.

It seems like East Coast is always active. What's up with West Coast? Even right now there's 15+ people playing in East Coast.

I play weekends, including Sat/Sun morning.  Latest I play is around 10 PM.  We should try getting in a set this weekend.  I'm intermediate level (maybe).

Sin player and I could use some good competition. I do want to mention the only person I played online and just made me feel stupid was actually a Potempkin player named something like AwesomeAlex, I've played with some of the guys on here like mynus or even elvenshadow but that potempkin crushed me.

Sin player and I could use some good competition. I do want to mention the only person I played online and just made me feel stupid was actually a Potempkin player named something like AwesomeAlex, I've played with some of the guys on here like mynus or even elvenshadow but that potempkin crushed me.

I'm down to run sets if the connection is good! I main chipp. Not sure if I will be good competition to you

Chipp is who I need the most help with... Too fast. I'm on the east coast usually an awesome connection. Psn: KentoHardRok I should be on today around 6 est.

I'm east coast as well, located in NY, I should be on around that same time so I will do my best to remember and add you soon as i sign in.

ggs over the past week to anyone I may have ran into here. Spring Break's over now so back to no netplay for quite awhile.

Someone on EC, later today (like 2-5 EST) can I get a Ramlethal and or Faust to get some matches in?

I don't have a lot of experience with them and they're both ass for Ky.

GGS to everyone I played the last few days.

Nc_jin, you got robbed so many times. I definitely shouldn't have won any of those matches :-(

GG's Doren2K, Sym, dot_Nova, Malik and OmniSScythe. That room was something else!

BG's to netplay drops and me being bad.

My netplay experience lately almost requires the comedic use of a slide wistle...

Anyone have a room up or anything?

Edit: ggs to NitroNoodlez and others. Cmon man, I beat your Sol a few times then you gotta open Pandora's Box and use Millia to shit on me? xD I hate Iron Savior