Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

... Arcsys can die in a hole for this stupid "you were inactive" bs. I wait for 5 or 6 matches just to hear "Hey, congratulations on not being able to do anything, get screwed for it!"

-sigh- anyone playing? First the room shut down then this, I just want games man Dx

GG's to everyone in ElvenShadow's room yesterday and others I played randomly.

I dont know if its random bad luck but has anyone else had bad network/lag experiences since the patch? Im experiencing alot more lag n maybe 4 times in last few days getting stuck at loading screens.

@Chachaman

I have. It seems like a combo of good and bad things. I do feel like some of my matches are improved, but I get a lot more with dropped inputs or like spikes in delay.

Anyone playing that isnt running a nightmare 8 person lobby? I like to play more than just once every four rounds (if the other person is good).

Also, when will 0f input buffers die like they should have long ago? You're not allowed to contest this statement, my word is absolute xD

Anyone playing that isnt running a nightmare 8 person lobby? I like to play more than just once every four rounds (if the other person is good).

Also, when will 0f input buffers die like they should have long ago? You're not allowed to contest this statement, my word is absolute xD

Where are you playing to run into this as a problem? I rarely see that.

Lots of medium to high-level rooms just stack on one. Anyway, I got my games in finally. Ggs to everyone I played today. Miss having atcade lobbies so I can have nice 1v1 sets

Had a set last night

Got a response:

"get off my color herb"

Calling out :

mikeboiswagg

Guilty Gear Xrd PSN Money Match

$250 and Slayer Color 6

First To 5

Anyone from the west coast feel free to add me on PSN:Melovech. I usually only get to play Fri thru Sun so my SL can be rusty at times but I am not too too terrible. I've also got a highly fraudulent Ky.

I should be on tomorrow in the morning. May be on tonight.

Also, color 9 SL is best SL

Huh, so I'm not the only one limited to weekends. I haven't been able to play vs. people from here for a few weekends despite sending out invites (mostly w.coast).  I suppose we all have different schedules, Maybe most people play during the week.  I'll try sending one out.  

Cool, I got a set in w/ReiKiRei from here yesterday, who has a very good Leo.  And matches w/iPalsShaolin (not sure if he's on DL), who's got a solid Slayer.

My Faust improved a bit.  Had to really work for those few wins.  Still trying to decide when to RC in this game.  I usually use meter for d.angles & overdrives.  I can't get Leo's ODs 90% of the time (despite careful inputs), so I'm more likely to RC when I use him. No prob w/Venom's ODs, but he's my weakest of the three.

ggs to xyzlolz, i needed those Zato ass whoopings.  need to get my blocking on par for NWM.  shoutouts to the random millia i played a good 15 sets with, very fun. 

seems like the netcode got worse after the update, anyone else feel that way?

Ggs to the few rooms I actually enjoyed. Had a lot of fun with this Leo player.

Also, if you see someone say hate messages to an Axl player and they play Zato, am I the only one who'd like to send them troll "get gud scrub" mail on thei4 behalf?

Edit: WHY THE HELL IS THIS GAMES'S ONLINE UI SO TERRIBLE?! I'm playin a guy I have a good connectioj with, some 0-1 bar comes in, I plan on kicking him, HAVE HIS NAME HIGHLIGHTED. Press X and the match begins. WTF TEAM RED, DIE IN A HOLE.

GGs to DaBatCave

We played a ton and, if I may say so, were extremely excellent matches. Hope to get them up online soon. Was on PS3 so I couldn't upload them as easily.

mikeboiswagg has seemingly turned down the money match, but maybe his soul still burns?