Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Anyone wanna play in my 2 person room? Im tired of dealing with long lines, I just want some nice 1 on 1 sets

Still open? If lag ain't ain't bad ill play for a bit

Ggs to Yaki and Fenrir. Yaki, you're a lot better than you make yourself sound xD. And lots of strange things happening in those games Fenrir, though backdash>YRC grab worked so xD

Same here, though specifically this game's netplay. Cant just sit in a chair and wakt till someone comes around for 1v1, nope. I have to hope to god someone else doesnt join or make my own 1v1 room

Ggs to Gli. Out of curiosity, any chance you have equipment to put stuff on youtube? I liked all those Ram matches but I wanna get some feedback on em. If you dont have it or dont wanna dont worry about it

This thread acts like it died...

Anyway, GGs to the people I played today. Really hope this game's online UI is changed. Only way to get a game is to wait in a 5 person line

This thread acts like it died...

Anyway, GGs to the people I played today. Really hope this game's online UI is changed. Only way to get a game is to wait in a 5 person line

I guess it's due to the fact that we're waiting on the 1.1 patch, and CP Extend is coming out in 2 days in JP (their time)

Edit: Ggs to Oso's room. I actually had... fun. Yeah, it was against the pink haired bitch Elphelt but whatever xD. I got to airgrab a VV as well. Lots of awesome shit happened actually

GGs to Sandor Katz

Like 4 hours of Slayer mirrors or something.
Learned a lot.
Ya'll should be jealous. Some epic shit happened during these matches.

Ggs to ReiKiRei & the people in his room.  Rei's Leo is tough!  And that expert Slayer... The only time I won was vs. a Milla.

I stopped using Leo a while ago.  Hope to improve my Faust & Venom somehow.  I've watched tons of videos here, maybe I can find answers in the subforums.

Hello~ my PSN is OsunaSama and I live in the PNW. I can only really play Thursday afternoons and sometimes Friday afternoons or Sunday evenings a little.

I haven't had any real practice in Xrd, but some people might remember me when I played online as MojoPlenty for BB. I'm online right now in an empty room if anyone wants to play or just add me for later.

They're all on EC lobbies. Really this lobby system is terrible. Cant make player rooms cuz of the player rooms that are in the lobby. Damn lobby rooms, stealin my 1v1 games