Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Hey guys, first post on Dustloop ever. Yay

If anyone wants to play me, my PSN is GoreGross, and I play on PS4, on a rather good wired connection - East Coast. http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4330227906

As a disclaimer, I'm no good. I've been playing quite a bit since launch, with something like 300 matches under my belt, but it's usually an uphill battle. That said, I'm also no good at targeting where to improve and how to do so. If you're looking for some close, tense 1v1 sets, I'm not that guy, but I'll play anyone willing to help so that I can become that guy!

I play Leo and Slayer and have been taking some interest in Ky, but mostly Leo and Slayer. I'm on quite erratically. There are weeks when I'll play often for the entire day, and weeks where I get on for 30 minutes and just leave the game running to do something else, but if anyone adds me I'll be sure to reach out.

Cheers!

They're all on EC lobbies. Really this lobby system is terrible. Cant make player rooms cuz of the player rooms that are in the lobby. Damn lobby rooms, stealin my 1v1 games

What's with the west coast being barren of people most of the time? There can't be THAT few players.

It's odd, since you'd think w.coast would like to play vs. w.coast for optimal connection.  At least I do.  I'll be in the w.coast lobby a bit on Sat, even if I'm the only one there.  Feel free to send an invite (people don't respond to mine much).  I'll be wrapping up M.O.M. (at last), playing P4AU & Skullgirls while waiting.  Oh, I'm still low-intermediate, trying to figure out how to improve.

I. Give. Up. I joined a room, had a few good games with Bloodwolf and some other Zato player, room drops RIGHT when I beat him, join another room, fight a dude and then THAT ROOM CLOSES AGAIN.

People, spread the word. Make player rooms.

I try to host one every night, but don't have a lot of people joining.  If you don't mind playing someone awful, look for a room called DL beginners.  Usually try to get it started around 8 or 830 CST.

Yo Im extremely awful at this game but love playing. If anyone in the midwest/in texas wants to play my psn is MoonBurr. Does anyone from texas get good connections to either of the coasts? I always get 0 bars :(

Hey guys o/

I'm in northwest US just looking for people to play with for fun and to improve (like friendly competitive-ness). Feel free to add me on PSN if you'd like to play \o/

I try to host one every night, but don't have a lot of people joining.  If you don't mind playing someone awful, look for a room called DL beginners.  Usually try to get it started around 8 or 830 CST.

^ I'll try to look for this room and stop by...sounds like a good place for me :)

What are the best stages to play on to reduce lag? Also does watching the openings help with lag like in persona?

I don't know about the openings, but the best stages for lag reduction are Arena and Cathedral.

My PSN Friend-list is full.  :v:  But it's "Mimeblade" anyway.

GGXRD:   :BED:  :KYX:  :POT:  :SOL:

BBCPEX (Maybe):  :AR:  :KA:  :HA:  :NU:  :RG:  :TG: 
UNIEL (Maybe): :UNI_HE:

GGXRD Wishlist:  :AN:  :BA:  :DI:  :JU:  :OS:  :TE:  :ZA::AB:  (Why are there no GG2 Icons?  I want Izuna and Classic Valentine!)

GGs to everyone who came to the room.  Sorry about the latency in the later rounds.  I'll try to fix it soon.

Ah, where (certain region?) was the room? 

Ggs w/Yakifufu; very good Axl.  Not sure how to improve.  Maybe splitting my time w/P4AU & Skullgirls (& only on weekends) is the issue.

But I really like all three.  I've watched tons of vids.  Maybe I should learn a new combo or two. 

If you search for a player room, it should be there.  I don't think there's an option to invite players on the PS4, but if you do the search option, the room will be called DL beginners.  Wasn't able to play last night, but I should be on tonight.

Ggs to everyone I played today. I really need someone my skill level to play against consistently. Beating players that arent quite as good doesn't feel right, but I rage when I lose repeatedly. I'm bad Dx

Anyone want to play a west coast player? I'm getting rusty due to LoL. Hoping to get back in shape

ppl still getting salty about how you can actually combo into instant kills?

GGs to everyone who joined my room last night