Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

ppl still getting salty about how you can actually combo into instant kills?

GGs to everyone who joined my room last night

Wow, that type of salt still going around?

Wonder if people in Mahvel still get salty about Vergil.

I think 1.1 revitalized all the dp mashing Sol's. Played against a few today, some of which loooooved that full screen GV

I just played 85 games with LostSoul. Fuck sleep, what the hell is that shit

Ggs with DFlores, though I'm firmly lower-level than his Sol.  And to ranked.  Didn't find hardly anyone in w.coast NA lobby.  Maybe I'll look again today or try for good connections on e.coast.

Finally the rust off my May and my Potemkin (somewhat)

Who the fuck TURTLES with Sol? "playing defensively" my ass. 
You don't run away and wait to punish, you'll just get (command) grabbed.

GGs to any people here that I may have ran into in WC lobbies. Time to go back to school/be devoid of Xrd for another 3-4 weeks. orz

GGs to everyone.

Except one guy who would refuse to listen to any advice I tried to give him, won't name them out but don't be a dick like that.

GGs to everyone.

Except one guy who would refuse to listen to any advice I tried to give him, won't name them out but don't be a dick like that.

I've decided to never tell people advice unless they ask for it because of that reason. I wanted to tell this Sol I played against a few days ago that standing a full screen away and using GF isn't gonna win him a round against Bedman, but people dont like being told how to play

I've decided to never tell people advice unless they ask for it because of that reason. I wanted to tell this Sol I played against a few days ago that standing a full screen away and using GF isn't gonna win him a round against Bedman, but people dont like being told how to play

I've had success giving people tips. Although I've been kicked from rooms for giving advice to the person playing against the host like telling an Axl some of the post-patch changes after he said he was rusty and was having trouble.

I've had success giving people tips. Although I've been kicked from rooms for giving advice to the person playing against the host like telling an Axl some of the post-patch changes after he said he was rusty and was having trouble.

Wow, the host kicked you because he wanted to feel pro against someone just gettin back into the game? I'll give advice in a talkative room since people seem to be less dickish when they know who they're talkin to, but to kick someone for it because of that. He am true Lord Scrub.

This game's online. I swear I'm gonna kill puppies out of the stress. Playin everyone all happy like, 2-3 bars, mid round EVERYONE drops to 0 bar. This isn't even a thing, Arcsys, what the hell?

Anyway, sorry if anyone gets upset if I suddenly move off a cab, but 4+ people just takes waaaay too long for me. I play online to play, not wait in lines xD

This game's online. I swear I'm gonna kill puppies out of the stress. Playin everyone all happy like, 2-3 bars, mid round EVERYONE drops to 0 bar. This isn't even a thing, Arcsys, what the hell?

Anyway, sorry if anyone gets upset if I suddenly move off a cab, but 4+ people just takes waaaay too long for me. I play online to play, not wait in lines xD

Agreed. While I like the lobby set up they've given us, I think that there could've been more efficient methods or filters/settings, When all the players in the room swarm one station then losing is a dismal situation. I think that with a bit of ingenuity they could've sussed out some kinda all-play (see: Skull Girls) and a more open way to spectate matches because sometimes you just wanna watch mataches and NOT take up space.

Whatever though, I'm happy with what we've got but there's some cool things they could make happen if they had the time+resources.

Is this game ever gonna get non entirely garbage wakeup animations anytime soon? For an extremely visual based game, I'm getting so tired of seeing Bedman's fatass either not be up all the way, so an attack misses, or him have been up for a whole goddamn second, so it hits.

Anyway, ggs to demABC's

ggs to Necro, Aozaki, and clintwestwood. It's sooo refreshing to play against characters that aren't Sol, no offense to anyone of course. Playing against you're Bedman is always fun, tho I desperately need to run him through training mode so I have a better understanding of what exactly is happening. Not gonna lie, if I'm drawing a blank on a matchup, I'll just go through trial and error with mashing. You could probably tell lol

Yea I hear ya on that. I figured there wee times you were trying do stuff but may have mistimed it, like a forward dash or even a backdash. Screws me up too, not too mention the online frame delay on top that lol. Which has been very spotty lately. 

I've had it for like 2 years, I just very rarely post. I think I only ever posted in the BB equivalent to this thread, but only like....twice?

Good games to anyone I ran into last night. I was not doing so well at all, still trying to transition to stick from a lifetime of GG Pad play. 

Sucks that there are so few players overall though. GG is great.