Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Yo ggs, thought so too untill you counter-blitzed my ass.

Good GG going on!

Hey Dustloop, you got a shoutout from Europe's classiest act:

[collapse]

dWtEc3c.jpg[/collapse]

And gg's to AndreTheGiant if you're around here, I had such a hard time getting out of your deja-vu setups. 

Hey Dustloop, you got a shoutout from Europe's classiest act:

[collapse]

[/collapse]

And gg's to AndreTheGiant if you're around here, I had such a hard time getting out of your deja-vu setups. 

Yea, that guy seems to be doing rounds.

[collapse]

4YAGIlu.jpg

[/collapse]

Although GG's to you. Since i just played you. 

Yea, that guy seems to be doing rounds.

[collapse]

4YAGIlu.jpg

[/collapse]

Although GG's to you. Since i just played you.

GG's to you too, I apologize for bailing after a few fights though, but my Internet was doing rounds taking me to Lagville yesterday. Let's play some more sometime!

Where do you find this guy, cuz holy shit. His rages are legendary.

Also ggs to everyone I played today. Actually ran into a Slayer bite loop today... I dunno if I avoided it in legit ways or not, but still

GGs to anyone I played today. No longer separated from my PS3 via school so I've got time to play now huehuehuehue.

Can people advocate the use of player rooms over lobby rooms with me? I miss having no one making just those open 1v1 rooms where you can go interrupted for hours, but everyone goes for the vastly inferior knockoff that had no purpose existing (#supersalt)

Also, ggs to chamakito, but you really approached the worst person for mirrors xD; win or lose, I just dont enjoy em.

I'd like to play with someone.  I'm not too picky about who I fight as long as the connection doesn't suck.  I'm looking for something casual and not too serious.  I'm not the greatest player so if you are looking for a really challenging match you may not get it, but I'd be honored if a good player doesn't mind my game play.  I'm interested in making videos of matches so you may end up on my YouTube.  A mic is a plus but it isn't needed.  

If you add me, please mention you are from DustLoop.   :keke:  

My region is Central and I use a PS4 if that matters.

PSN: JinnyKisaragi

:3  Thanks kindly.

GGs to anyone I ran into in the SoCal rooms last night. Was super rusty and took way too long to warm up. ;]

Where do you find this guy, cuz holy shit. His rages are legendary.

Also ggs to everyone I played today. Actually ran into a Slayer bite loop today... I dunno if I avoided it in legit ways or not, but still

SL bite loops are all black beat combos. The increased stagger time though makes it really hard for some to mash out, especially when they're caught by surprise. Only bite >DoT is an actual combo.

GGs to everyone I played. Especially that venom player, Pomp-a-romp I think, a lot to learn about Venom still (other than netplay blocks hard and c.S not burst-safe, bad period)

Ggs w/Kaizen, who has a really tough Sol, and a few random people.  I finally won my first first few vs. matches (ranked) using Potemkin after a long time of trying.  I think he might be my better sub than Leo now, with Faust still being my main.  Most people I encounter seem really good at this game.

Ggs to skylone. I havnt played a Ram in so long... twas good

Edit: ggs to anyone else I played. Was kicked from a room where I wasnt even playing against the host, along with who I was fighting. Who does this?

GG @moonburn_

We ran into each other in Ranked yesterday. Never seen any online Slayer use OTG setups like that before.