Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

ggs to people I've played recently

why is west coast so dead

A good question.  I couldn't find anyone in a w.coast lobby over the weekend. 

Had a few fun matches in ranked.  Checked out e.coast lobby a bit to try to find people w/a good connection there...

I can try sending out invites to w.coast people here that play weekends & host a lobby, or invite me.  I'm still not great at the game though, as a heads up (despite reading lots of topics here & doing training, etc.).

A good question.  I couldn't find anyone in a w.coast lobby over the weekend. 

Had a few fun matches in ranked.  Checked out e.coast lobby a bit to try to find people w/a good connection there...

I can try sending out invites to w.coast people here that play weekends & host a lobby, or invite me.  I'm still not great at the game though, as a heads up (despite reading lots of topics here & doing training, etc.).

Seems like people usually play late at night for west coast. A shame since I don't get too many opportunities to play at around 11 PM to 1 AM.

anyways, more ggs to anyone i played over the weekend

getting used to a new pad is suffering

Anyone wanna play a few in a 1v1 room? The online is annoying, both in its execution and community (aka, lots of douchy trolls)

Are you still on?

Zidane is match 2 in my evo pool, who on the west coast wants to grind Venom v Leo with me? :sweat:

You got him, he's easycoast

Hey guys, I'm still new to GG and have been wanting to improve but the online is really lacking for me. 

I live in Florida, and main I-No. 

Thanks

Looking for east coast players  who tend to play late (after 11pm). Feel free to add me, just include guilty gear in subject.

GGs to Kizzercrate's lobby, KBNova, and the Chipp i fought after (i'm so sorry).

Completely clueless on how to fight Chipp.

GGs to Kizzercrate's lobby, KBNova, and the Chipp i fought after (i'm so sorry).

Completely clueless on how to fight Chipp.

I think that was me, GGs, I'm down to run sets whenever