Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Shoutouts to Melovich, WindGodDude, Laban-, and DaLoveCharger, Melo, keep the pimp hand strong, Dude that Millia i can not get enough of- set play too stronk, Laban- i like our mirrors- kinda funny we play the same characters actually lol, and DLC pleeeeease stick with Axl you make the character look damn good.

Shoutouts to Melovich, WindGodDude, Laban-, and DaLoveCharger, Melo, keep the pimp hand strong, Dude that Millia i can not get enough of- set play too stronk, Laban- i like our mirrors- kinda funny we play the same characters actually lol, and DLC pleeeeease stick with Axl you make the character look damn good.

Shoutouts to me as well.

Shoutouts to me as well.

But you don't go on Dustloop :kitty:

Edit:  Good shit on not getting hit by overheads anymore, lol.  I enjoyed the sets we had where i got completely destroyed, truly i did.

But you don't go on Dustloop :kitty:

Edit:  Good shit on not getting hit by overheads anymore, lol.  I enjoyed the sets we had where i got completely destroyed, truly i did.

You don't understand how mad I was when you attempted those overheads.

your 5Ds are different. They feel much more disrespectful. I imagine your grin every time you hit them and it makes me mad.

You don't understand how mad I was when you attempted those overheads.

your 5Ds are different. They feel much more disrespectful. I imagine your grin every time you hit them and it makes me mad.

If it makes you feel any better, i don't smile every time i do them.  Just most of the time.

GGs everyone that I played today. I've really got to learn how to buffer these carcass/stingers better along with some combos. Day 5 Venom not looking so bad(?)

PS: It feels like people turn on downloading items like torrents or something when we play sometimes. >__>

GGs to everyone I've played. Just started getting back into XRD, and everyone has played pretty well and been nice. Especially that one guy who called me trash.

ggs to the people I played in today's and yesterday's netplay tourney

getting bodied today made me almost want to drop BB and just focus on this game again lol

bb ruins lives

^ it does. Also GG to the two ppl I played today, yoshi n bloo-D (I think that's your name? )

GG's to everyone that shows up in the NE lobby usually run into the same names. BjornSonofBear is insane with chipp though so if anyone catches him online, easily the best in the area. 

GGs to Gamegeezer. Getting stuck in that grinder mix-up means death for me. I have to remember to FDblock and BS lol.

GGs to people I played with today.  I just got my internet upgraded so I'm not playing in 8f of molasses anymore.  I'm going to try to be online a hell of a lot more since this is actually good enough to get a handle on matchups.

0 bars and lobby rooms still shouldn't exist. My stress level rose like past max after sittinf and playing for 15 minutes after like a 2 week break.

Is no one a half decent person who plays in player rooms?

Ggs to all I have played last night.

Would anyone mind critiquing my Faust tonight? Im still trying to get the hang of this game, but I feel like there's something i'm not doing.

Most appreciated. :)

GGs everyone I played with today.  Sorry about the room disbanding, had to stop to deal with something stupid.

Yeah, I just watched some of your games since I was having lunch at the time, and you & that Axl were were way above my level.   Good I-No!

Ggs to @melovech @gamegeezer @reikirei & anyone else.  Wasn't doing so great after two weeks away from the Ps3, bad sleep & juggling a few other fighting games. Testing out the @s... Hm, didn't work.

But I managed a few wins over the weekend. :)

Edited by indie_animator

GGs to everyone in new england lobby, first time playing guilty gear online and I have to say I'm impressed. Was averaging around 4 delay for most matches, wasn't as bad as I was expecting, some really strong players online! Now if only I could figure out how to spectate matches while in queue :(