Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Good set w/ReikiRei yesterday.  Though I went 0-20, I was improving along the way.  And the Ky I managed to win against. Good, close match.  No time to play today- ah well.

GGs BeastChan23, first 1-2f connection I've ever had on netplay and your I-No rocks!

Edited by BigBowsa

Finally I could get online on psn with a borrowed PS3.

Someone tell me which EU lobbies I should visit! 

XD lol freelander I remember you in #reload time. Anyway all people play in France lobby #1. except Russians that playing in their lobby.

I've got a 1v1 player room up since the rest of the world is garbage and still makes lobby rooms.  I dont get this.

May be taken by the time anyone reads this

Edited by NecroTheReaper

Sent out a bunch of invites to people in the player base list over the weekend, but we're all on different schedules, so I didn't reach anyone from here.  It's cool, though.  GGs to random people I faced.  I managed to win one match over the weekend. 0.0

GGs to DaLoveCharger last night. I hope you weren't getting frustrated with the Ram vs Axl match up. I don't really know how that match up is suppose to play out but I was getting away with murder in some of those air approaches.

ggs west coast lobby

didn't think there would be more than 2-3 people playing on WC during the late morning.

Wahhhh. I'm so bad. I should really go into training mode and actually practice for once. GGs folks. Now its time to go look for more cute loli on pixiv. 

GGs West Coast lobby. I've been really impressed by some of the players I've run into lately. Good stuff!

Sorry to the people I was playing just now, my PS4 did the thing where it'll never get back to the lobby and I decided that was enough for tonight.

I always have fun playing online, win or loose and I know there are people who have never seen me on here unless you went into the Sin boards. I'm on the east coast, anyone looking for practice against Sin I'm always down just send me a msg on here or psn.

I'm always down for some games, but only when my internet is up.

@KentoHardRok: I mash Millia now and I always always need to work on my matchup knowledge on Sin. Add me on either PSN id: "glidesu" or "glirandly"

GGs to all. Especially that juicychicken5 guy.