Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Hey glidesu, I thought I saw you on here, didn't realize you were a moderator though. GG's yesterday! Milia and chipp are my two worst matchups with Sin because of their speed so it was good practice, you were getting more patient towards the end before you signed off which started to pay off. 

Hey. Yeah man GGs.

Some thoughts as I was playing the set:

The neutral game is where the Sin vs. Millia match-up lives.

Millia cannot play YOLO against Sin (or really... against anyone for that matter but it's readily apparent against Sin!). 

Most of the time Millia will be going in and out of striking range to seize any opening Sin might give.

Millia almost always needs pin to approach safely but she has other ways to create openings as well. Her best case scenario is CH pin.

After that, she will want to corner carry and hopefully close-up the game in the corner (as usual).

Sin denies Millia those opportunities by using his superior pokes to keep Millia out of any threatening range.

Once Sin can confirm a hit, he can convert into big damage and possibly even kill Millia before she can do anything dangerous.

At the very least, Sin will have the life lead at this point and can be content to keep the neutral game going at his advantage.

The only thing keeping Sin from completely dominating the match is his Calorie Gauge.

As the gauge nears empty, Millia will want to make her move to capitalize on Sin's disadvantage. This is where the patience pays off for the Millia player.

Generally, this is how I felt the games went. There are more details to cover but this summarizes both characters goals

Hi, I made a room with the search id - dum3

Please join my room if you're 2 bar/3f delay and play Elphelt

Good games to those who joined my lobby last night

sorry for those who had to put up with my super scrubby sol

<rant>GG to those I played this weekend. Murdered a few people and got murdered myself but there are a few annoying people... I understand that playing someone better than you will only make you better, I love playing people better than me BUT if we play 10 matches and there is a major difference in skill level... don't follow that person into another room. Learn what you can and move on. I kept running into the same few Sol Players and I would move, play a match and come back to the lobby and there they were waiting... please its painful to move full screen and watch you throw out kicks and I am no where near you, move along.

I'm not that good, there are ton of people better then me and I am not getting any better fighting you all afternoon.</rant>

Looking for matches to help me get used to GG. Anyone willing to play a long set with a noob I-No? My PSN is "BG-Armitage" and my Skype is "vosetri"

GGs to west coast lobbies. It's been fun, but I've been dropping so much stuff lately that I think half of what I do just ends up looking like random flailing.

GGs to Amaresuns22; really good Faust, had a lot of fun playing with you. GGs to Satousp, you completly crushed me with your PoT and to big_F_nasty only played two matches, but they were alright, I don't really have any experiences with Zato so it helped a little.

GGs to RansomNY and anyone else i played today. I had a lot of fun.

Yo, Sarvets those Chipp mirror matches were "gdlk" i would love to do more of those if you're ever around online. Oh, and ggs to the other people i played last night.

Edited by Solid Faphands
Found out who the Chipp player was.

22 hours ago, Solid Faphands said:

Yo, Sarvarae( I don't remember your tag, sorry) those Chipp mirror matches were "gdlk" i would love to do more of those if you're ever around online. Oh, and ggs to the other people i played last night.

You probably mean Sarvets?

On 11/22/2015, 5:01:15, Solid Faphands said:

Yeah that's him, just checked my recent players list.

Yeah he's cool. I'm also fellow chipp main. If we have a decent connection, I'd also be down to run sets.