Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Ggs to KBnova, you pretty much dominated me, but it helps learning the match up even if you don't know what's happening.

Ggs to sf4player2009, it was a nice set.

Good games to everyone I played this night, had some great matches against a May player, K2yueyee if I recall right. And GGs to the others!

Hey guys, new to Xrd but not new to to fighters. Looking for some Steam peeps to help me learn.SteamID:Thancruz1

Good Games to everyone who played in my room last night, particularly EvilFox, who really blows me up as Leo!

Hey my PSN is WizardSlayerx  

I'd really love some people to play with in europe, even east coast america if the connection is good. 

I'm terrible and it would be cool to have a couple of people to fight to help me improve and use chat too.

Hey guys I'm an east coast NA player on steam looking for people to play with. My steam ID is Effay and I play Faust and I No (and am looking forward to playing Jack O when Revelator comes out)

Hi guys. I been playing since NA release but I currently going through a struggle. 

Mostly having no motivation to play nowadays since I have no local scenes and my friends have no interest in FGs.

With that being said, I would like to motivate myself to play by finding good people to play with often. :) 

My PSN is SoulGuitarist1. The best way to get in contact with me is my Twitter: @PersonaPunk

I'm from the East Coast by the way.

Looking for some practice partners in GG, if anyone ever wants to spar. 

My PSN is KanonShirogane  

I'm a midwest connection by the way

East Coast PA net PSN: Bee_Caller

Steam: Jjjjj

Willing to play anyone as long as the frames aren't like sub 6. for fun, practice or whatever. Hit me up.

On 1/20/2016 at 2:37 PM, SoulGuitarist said:

Hi guys. I been playing since NA release but I currently going through a struggle. 

Mostly having no motivation to play nowadays since I have no local scenes and my friends have no interest in FGs.

With that being said, I would like to motivate myself to play by finding good people to play with often. :) 

My PSN is SoulGuitarist1. The best way to get in contact with me is my Twitter: @PersonaPunk

I'm from the East Coast by the way.

We gotta play soon.

I'm m1x4h on PSN. Hit me up.

4 hours ago, Melo said:

Why is west coast so dead? :(((

The servers are dead in general most of the time outside of Japan. Most of us west coast players have just accepted it and moved onto New England 1a where we at least have a chance of getting some games in. Making rooms in 9b and waiting around for hours gets old. Same with player matches.

52 minutes ago, Yakifufu said:

The servers are dead in general most of the time outside of Japan. Most of us west coast players have just accepted it and moved onto New England 1a where we at least have a chance of getting some games in. Making rooms in 9b and waiting around for hours gets old. Same with player matches.

Yea, I go to the east coast lobbies but it's a pain with the lag sometimes

BGs to that Happouji scrub for getting bodied 10-0 today (who does that even happen to in GG...?) and having the nerve to talk shit. That 3F of lag didn't seem to stop me from IBing your shitty I-no mixups and throwing you out of them. Stay off the fucking internet, clown.

Any new comers? Looking for players who're beginners like me around my level that I can practice and get better with. I'm new and don't really understand the game so I don't want to play with other higher level players unless someone is critiquing me/helping me improve

6 hours ago, NovaChrysalia said:

Any new comers? Looking for players who're beginners like me around my level that I can practice and get better with. I'm new and don't really understand the game so I don't want to play with other higher level players unless someone is critiquing me/helping me improve

I can critique and practice against you to help you improve. What's your psn?

Beginner looking for a training/sparing partner on PC, of my level preferably. I-No player on the east coast, steam id is five__magics (2 underscores). I usually play after 8pm EST and on weekends.