Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Um...so GGs to the people that fought my Day 1 Raven. Got my ass kicked a good number of times but I had fun. Still have a lot of work to do. 

Such as gameplay mechanicsand not getting mauled by Sol players...

I'm also a beginner so beginners, add radiojet_.

4 hours ago, susano said:

Um...so GGs to the people that fought my Day 1 Raven. Got my ass kicked a good number of times but I had fun. Still have a lot of work to do. 

Such as gameplay mechanicsand not getting mauled by Sol players...

I'm also a beginner so beginners, add radiojet_.

I have yet to receive my preorder  of relevator but when I do I'll be happy give you some constructive criticism. I'm nowhere near the best player around and I'm an Axl player but any bit helps, right? Playing long sets is where it's at and I like doing that.

3 hours ago, Yakifufu said:

Yakifufu is a great player to fight against.

That is all.

1 hour ago, AznSpyderman said:

Yakifufu is a great player to fight against.

That is all.

Okay, thanks. 

GGs to everyone I fought. Raven mirrors are @-@....

I did better today. Still have to work on hit confirms among other things but today I discover the joys of command grabs. xD

GGs to m1x4h for the long set. Playing against good venoms is always an uphill battle. That other dude was nice, but it's too bad his lag went from ok to godawful.

Yeah. I thought you knew him! lol

Yeah, laggy Sol is impossible. The key for Venom to win that is to counter everything. I have an interruption for every one of Sol's moves... But with 7-19f lag... Everything is unblockable.

Of course, the instant I manage to get my online matchmaking to work, Dustloop is down. Just my luck.

Anyway, GGs to everyone I've played since getting this game. If anybody EU needs a sparring partner, regardless of skill level, let me know.

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:49 PM, susano said:

On day five Raven now - character is fun as heck.

Raven can go die in a fire. Salty GGs to the Raven Army I've been fighting online.

19 hours ago, Dark Ranger88 said:

Raven can go die in a fire. Salty GGs to the Raven Army I've been fighting online.

; m ;

GGs to the really scary Haehyun I fought last night and got fluffed up pretty bad. Thanks for reminding me I need more AA in my life. Also, I need to use that damn blitz. 

GGs to the good Elphelt and others. Shoutouts to my super missing twice. :<

On 23. juni 2016 at 5:36 PM, Dark Ranger88 said:

His oki is pretty absurd.

GGs to Volatizer for helping me get back in the groove! Feels good to be back!

Hey, fairly new to GG. Looking for some people to play with that don't mind playing a beginner. PSN ID is Thaeloth.

GGs to everyone I've played lately! I've fought some strong players, some REALLY strong players, some not-so-strong players, some gimmicky players -- but it's all good.

Also, to anyone who happens to be going to Evo: good luck.

10 minutes ago, Linear04 said:

does xrd pc have cross play with ps3/4 players?

Nah.

Also, console players are generally not on SIGN anymore.

Hi guys. I been playing since NA release but I currently going through a struggle. 

Mostly having no motivation to play nowadays since I have no local scenes and my friends have no interest in FGs.

With that being said, I would like to motivate myself to play by finding good people to play with often.  

My PSN is SoulGuitarist1. The best way to get in contact with me is my Twitter: @PersonaPunk

I'm from the East Coast by the way.

We gotta play soon.

I'm m1x4h on PSN. Hit me up.

Sorry for late reply but we really do! Lol

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6745 using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I been playing since NA release but I currently going through a struggle. 

Mostly having no motivation to play nowadays since I have no local scenes and my friends have no interest in FGs.

With that being said, I would like to motivate myself to play by finding good people to play with often.  

My PSN is SoulGuitarist1. The best way to get in contact with me is my Twitter: @PersonaPunk

We gotta play soon.

We gotta play soon.