Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

Hi guys. I been playing since NA release but I currently going through a struggle. 

Mostly having no motivation to play nowadays since I have no local scenes and my friends have no interest in FGs.

With that being said, I would like to motivate myself to play by finding good people to play with often.  

My PSN is SoulGuitarist1. The best way to get in contact with me is my Twitter: @PersonaPunk

I'm from the East Coast by the way.

We gotta play soon.

I'm m1x4h on PSN. Hit me up.

Sorry for late reply but we really do! Lol

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6745 using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I been playing since NA release but I currently going through a struggle. 

Mostly having no motivation to play nowadays since I have no local scenes and my friends have no interest in FGs.

With that being said, I would like to motivate myself to play by finding good people to play with often.  

My PSN is SoulGuitarist1. The best way to get in contact with me is my Twitter: @PersonaPunk

We gotta play soon.

We gotta play soon.

Hi, 

I often host Aoi's Cafe out of the Midwest USA for Guilty Gear -Sign- on Steam most nights, usually starting at around 8pm

Unless theres another room open

Feel free to come out anytime