Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs TastiestMuffin.

Strange, I know how to play as Leo, but I certainly don't know how to play against him.

Getting better with Sin. Beak Driver OP.

shoutout to POETIC and Delibrator for running the gauntlet the other day.  Yall so fierce!  I respect the Leo and Slayer work yall put in.  Poetic, go for more low hits after stance change, and Delibrator go for more crossup lows/command grab setups!

GGs!

Great matches to people who fought me today. Has been a while since I jumped on this game. GGs to Necro! Your Bedman is solid man. He's a match up I enjoy a lot. B man has got some odd ball projectile stuff but it's always fun trying to get in for the kill!

GGs to that Ky player that knew his stuff. Good baits, setups, and pressure.

Ggs, I got actual use out of my safejump setups... they make me happy xD. But damn Leo does a metric ass load of damage. And that Chipp that no one seemed to really hae trouble with... dealt a serious blow to my esteem with all those successful alpha blades.

GGs to everyone I played.

Holy hell, Ranked matchmaking is completely busted.

19 frames of delay against both a 1-bar and a 2-bar? Piss off.

Never doing that again, that's for damn sure. Sticking to lobbies from now on.

I've played against 0 bars people with me, with better delay that some 1 or 2 bars. The bar system of this game is bullshit.

Ggs, I got actual use out of my safejump setups... they make me happy xD. But damn Leo does a metric ass load of damage. And that Chipp that no one seemed to really hae trouble with... dealt a serious blow to my esteem with all those successful alpha blades.

Leo's damage can be a tad overkill. I always get surprised myself when I fight another leo. as for that chipp that Dood alpha bladed my like crazy from every direction in some matches. I feelith ur pain necro! ;)

I've gotten 0 bars with someone... strangely we had 4-6F delay

Honestly, the connection rating displayed in ranked matches doesn't seem to match up with the rating displayed in player matches. Ranked display is really busted. A lot of players that show as 4 bar, seem to play out as 0 bar.

GGs to BloodOathwolf.

I am the biggest scrub at this game. I fail 80% of my stuff though it was even worse some days ago. So, I think I am improving but very slowly...

Is it just me or is Ranked full of people who just spam DP on block? Like the Chipp I played like three times who kept doing j.H > DP without even trying to confirm it, or the Sol who kept doing c.S f.S DP even though that whiffed every time.

GG i mash supportive. Mash to break a stun. mash to grab. Mash 5P and there is really no punish to it since you can RC a whiff.

GG i mash supportive. Mash to break a stun. mash to grab. Mash 5P and there is really no punish to it since you can RC a whiff.

PRC has a lot of startup you know. It's not like Marvel where you can just super cancel or X-Factor on whiff and be instantly safe.

PRC has a lot of startup you know. It's not like Marvel where you can just super cancel or X-Factor on whiff and be instantly safe.

Yeah, but if he whiffs a normal and cancels it, that's a YRC, not a PRC. 

Reguardless if you use PRC or YRC. The opposing players frame rate gets slowed. So yea might as well be instantly safe.

It's 15f of startup before you even get that slowdown, so it really depends. Most likely though if they were going to punish you on whiff, PRC won't save you because it won't even come out fast enough.

Is it just me or is Ranked full of people who just spam DP on block? Like the Chipp I played like three times who kept doing j.H > DP without even trying to confirm it, or the Sol who kept doing c.S f.S DP even though that whiffed every time.

The ranked players are generally really bad...what I've been noticing is that many of the names I see in ranked, I never once see in lobbies (I'm usually in the lobbies so I recognize almost all players). Seems to me that ranked players are only interested in randoming other players out to steal some wins, instead of grinding out player matches to learn the game.

GGs to Sephinat's godlike I-No and NonoHD_exe's amazing Potemkin.

I gotta say, despite my issues with this game, succesfully using a Blitz Shield in response to being Blitz Shielded my myself is one of the most satisfying things I've ever done.

´´REJECTED!``

no u

Wow, some people on PSN have no etiquette whatsoever.

Twice now I've been kicked from rooms because I ´´took the host's place/stole the host's spot`` or whatever you want to call it.

What a joke.

(Example: Host and Other Player are fighting.

I join and wait for the match to finish.

Other Player beats Host.

Other Player and I start fighting.

Host kicks me, presumably so he can fight Other Player again.)