Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GG i mash supportive. Mash to break a stun. mash to grab. Mash 5P and there is really no punish to it since you can RC a whiff.

No matter how I hard I mash, I get disrespected with an IK... ; ~;

Pretty new to XRD, anyone can add me if they want, I'm east-central Canada but I get around 2-3f with people all over.

PSN: dosu

So I have just had the misfortune of never getting any opponents on ranked matches anymore (didn't know the searching was this broken).

If anyone would like to grind out some matches with a Sol I'd be more than happy to. I usually get on at 7PM to 10PM and play for about two to three hours when I do while trying to learn as many of the match ups as possible till going to EVO.

My PSN ID is KrocoCola if anyone wants to hit me up for some matches.

So I have just had the misfortune of never getting any opponents on ranked matches anymore (didn't know the searching was this broken).

If anyone would like to grind out some matches with a Sol I'd be more than happy to. I usually get on at 7PM to 10PM and play for about two to three hours when I do while trying to learn as many of the match ups as possible till going to EVO.

My PSN ID is KrocoCola if anyone wants to hit me up for some matches.

Don't forget to add me dude :D

Looking for very good players with their characters.

PSN: Tusharix

Which characters do you use and where are you from?

Also, define ´´very good``, please.

Which characters do you use and where are you from?

Also, define ´´very good``, please.

Character: Slayer

By very good I mean people that are pretty proficient with their characters and that actually know how to play the game. Hit me up if you are looking to get some games in.

By very good I mean people that are pretty proficient with their characters and that actually know how to play the game. Hit me up if you are looking to get some games in.

I'll be sure to hit you up in a month or less when I become proficient with Mr. Badguy. Hope you don't mind if I add you till then.

EAN and Shin have both mentioned that I should play against you. I'm also from SoCal and I frequented FFA and Super, though I haven't been as active in the last two years. I dunno if we've ever played before.

PSN: DQRF

Main: Sol

Region: SoCal, as mentioned.

I'll be sure to hit you up in a month or less when I become proficient with Mr. Badguy. Hope you don't mind if I add you till then.

Sounds good man. In fact, if you're decent currently we should still play. While you're learning Sol I could learn against Sol along the way :).

EAN and Shin have both mentioned that I should play against you. I'm also from SoCal and I frequented FFA and Super, though I haven't been as active in the last two years. I dunno if we've ever played before.

PSN: DQRF

Main: Sol

Region: SoCal, as mentioned.

Yup, know Shin quite well. Have known him for about 9 years now. Hit me up, always down to play. Also come out to the weeklies and monthlies that we're holding at UGC :).

Sounds good man. In fact, if you're decent currently we should still play. While you're learning Sol I could learn against Sol along the way :).

Yup, know Shin quite well. Have known him for about 9 years now. Hit me up, always down to play. Also come out to the weeklies and monthlies that we're holding at UGC :).

Will do!

Shoutouts to mashers blaming 3f of delay as a bad connection.

Other than that, GGs to tigerbang, kittianinja and dragon_install

3F? Bad? lol.

Hey Guys GGs to peeps i played in a while. I have finally made the leap to PS4 so now that is my primary console. Also made a new id to commemorate the occasion.

TheDreadWolf-

Sorry for the inconvenience for people who know and fight me daily.

GGs to Mr. Biscuits. First legit Zato I couldn't beat... at least I managed to take a round almost every game :P

GGs to be4r_in_mind. Stop raping rooms with Chipp, no one wants anymore swollen bootyholes! Thanks for the matchup experience btw, as I can now deal with most Chipp players that aren't of your caliber.

Shoutouts to the Leo army... this character is EVERYWHERE!!

Shoutouts to all the Sol Mashguy players as well. Not unbeatable by any means, but this character is pretty much a playable Nike slogan. Dustloop corner combos look badass though, I'll admit.

Shoutouts to all the Elphelts winning off of character armor... I think I've only ran into two actual beast Elphelt players, while the rest are terrible for the most part and can still take games with this super safe, high-damage character. Yeah, I said it.