Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to Don Blow Jon/KrocoCola. Your Sol demands respect and cast shadows over the weaker Sol's I fought the last fews days. Look forward to playing longer sets with you.

GGs to Mr. Biscuits. First legit Zato I couldn't beat... at least I managed to take a round almost every game :P

GGs to be4r_in_mind. Stop raping rooms with Chipp, no one wants anymore swollen bootyholes! Thanks for the matchup experience btw, as I can now deal with most Chipp players that aren't of your caliber.

Shoutouts to the Leo army... this character is EVERYWHERE!!

Shoutouts to all the Sol Mashguy players as well. Not unbeatable by any means, but this character is pretty much a playable Nike slogan. Dustloop corner combos look badass though, I'll admit.

Shoutouts to all the Elphelts winning off of character armor... I think I've only ran into two actual beast Elphelt players, while the rest are terrible for the most part and can still take games with this super safe, high-damage character. Yeah, I said it.

Still hatin on sol huh... lol

GGs to Sephinat's godlike I-No and NonoHD_exe's amazing Potemkin.

I gotta say, despite my issues with this game, succesfully using a Blitz Shield in response to being Blitz Shielded my myself is one of the most satisfying things I've ever done.

´´REJECTED!``

no u

Are you the Leo player I faced in the Arena a few days ago? If so GGs as well, I'm really bad when trying to remember long nicks at first glance, sorry.

Are you the Leo player I faced in the Arena a few days ago? If so GGs as well, I'm really bad when trying to remember long nicks at first glance, sorry.

I probably am, and no worries, I can't even remember half the names on my friends list. GGs.

My fraudulent May still needs some time to adapt. Ky and Ram approaches are baffling me but Ky even more oddly. 

GGs to whomever I play. My Sova room is open to whomever until I leave to go teach music theory. 

ggs g1Gilgamesh, and that Zato. Man fuck Eddie, so stupid he absorbs dead angle attacks. T_T

GGs people.

Shout outs to waiting in a queue for 10 minutes for a match to narrowly lose and then having to wait 10 minutes for another match because no one will break off from the line.

Just wanted to say good games to zDissaproval. Your Leo had some sick confirms during the set we played. Much more comfortable now in the Leo/Slayer matchup.

GGs with midi (has a solid El) from gFAQs.  Yesterday.  Today was unplayable online day.  Couldn't reach anyone on this forum Saturday, but enjoyed improving my Leo & Faust a bit.  My Venom seems to be getting worse & I might not even sub him now.  Maybe I'll try Slayer a bit more...

Played some really good Slayer and I-No peepz over the weekend, i haven't memorized your screen names, but mostly in the Kicks42 lobby.  Shoutouts to the two guys who ran Ky mirrors with me, really helped me learn the mirror match better.

Are the servers being dumb today or is the problem on my end?

Had the same issue last night. took like 10min. to connect to a match only to be disconnected once the match started....