Grimsley-San

[Xrd] Match Finder/GG Thread

GGs to windgoddude and jinooh. Go go millia-only station~

Sorry for the sloppy play, I was pretty hammered last night when I jumped online.

GGs in ReiKiRei's room.  Though I'm w.coast so frame delay was a bit high at times.  Rei's Leo is strong, and the Twitch tutorial was fun.  Also played vs. an Elphelt & Axl.  I used Faust the whole time, but want to use my subs a bit since they're getting rusty.

GGs to all the Slayers the other day. Lots of fun new stuff!

Ggs man. Your neutral is way better than mine. Gotta work on patience.

GGs to netplay and Foo yesterday. Also, how long do you usually have to wait before someone joins a Player Room? I just want some 1v1 sets in.

GGs Eroji. Your Sol is on another level. The last time I got bodied that hard, I was in Japan.

And GGs to everyone else I played.

GGs to everyone.

Bedman is much more annoying now lol, I feel like there's a million things I should be able to throw but I just get CH'd so welp.

Ggs, did you change your PSN recently? I honestly didnt know it was you xD

Also, can someone tell me one good thing about the way this game's online works when compared to the BB and P4A systems?

Also, can someone tell me one good thing about the way this game's online works when compared to the BB and P4A systems?

It's guilty gear#boom

I changed it months ago, but BB became dead at that point and we never played again.

What your responses to him? "Get good" would have been appropriate

Nah I just replied with "lol ok ggs", the only correct response.

I'll play him again if he joins my lobby no problems, his connection is fine and that's all that matters to me. :)

GGs to a few random ranked rivals.  One I added as a PSN friend.  Couldn't find anyone on the w.coast of the the US playing. 

Didn't win a match all weekend, though some were close.  Usually I win a few, though I've never won a match w/Potemkin since release.  Kind odd to keep using him, maybe.