Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RurouniLoneWolf

[Xrd] Sin Video Thread

Guess he just switched to the better chara ! Unfortunately he is not Mikado based, so like Kabegiwa it's hard to find footage of him ! Godsgarden player vote is on and he is in the member list, so give him a vote if you want to see him in action !

Here is Sin footage from Mikado 3on3 2015/6/6

Umecha(Sin) vs Tomo(Leo)

Hato(Sin) vs K(Sol)

Hato(Sin) vs Satou(Millia)

0(Sin) vs Satou(Millia)

Those Sin v Sol matches are godlike. Sin at his best

wow you weren't kidding, his hit confirms are godlike. I wonder who the player is?

Another thing I saw a lot of in this series of matches that I didn't know about is that j.H forced standing on grounded opponents. I was wondering why j.H > RC > j.S > j.6H worked at all.

Just a  note here : you can make Kabegiwa one of the notable players (until he goes back to Johnny in Revelator) and you should really check on how he manages the neutral game : He is currently the third ranked Sin after Zadi and Dogura (GAKU doesn't play much in arcades so he is kinda an exception) so be on the watch for footage of him. If you never saw him here are links to his matches ! http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php/topic/9873-xrd-sin-video-thread/page-4#entry917307

Also, asked Muumen for some info about the mysterious Sin, and he was completely unknown at Sasashima, so it'll probably be hard to get more footage on him, let alone find a player handle since there is no info on his Nesica card, except the fact he is not Tokyo based. If you stumble across anything, though let me know !

Those Kabegiwa vids are pretty bad ass.

Is there a way/site to check who the top Xrd arcade players are?

http://ggxrd.com/pg/ranking_view.php?mode=exe&type=psr_rank

It's all Japanese, but you can stumble your way to check the danisen for such or such character. Ranks are not everything but you get an idea of what the leaderboard looks like !

Back to video posting : GODSGARDEN GG Xrd footage ! Unfortunately most of the Sin footage went offstream, but we still have quite a few interesting matches !

H.H(Sin) vs Gazou(Faust)

Saitou(Sin) vs H.H(Sin)

Tsu(Zato) vs H.H(Sin)

Tsu(Zato) vs H.H(Sin)

GAKU(Sin) vs Taka(Slayer)

J.T(Sin) vs Roi(Sol)

Dogura and Bleed I know are coming to evo.

As for Gaku he's generally an Online warrior and Lab monster I think. He doesn't ever seem to appear much to some arcades as say JT Zadi or Umecha

Do note that Katsuyama and Min are also coming to EVO : they may not be the most known Sin players, but they still play well enough to pose a threat !

2015/07/03 Toshin Gekitotsu 1st Online Qualifier

Kabegiwa no DC(Sin) vs Nakamura(Millia)
NOB(Sol) vs Kabegiwa no DC(Sin)

Also some serious power-up from Min's Sin ! Gotta be ready for EVO I guess !

Mikado singles 2015/06/25

min(Sin) vs Fazias(Zato)
min(Sin) vs Sharon(Elphelt)
min(Sin) vs Rion(Ky)

NOB(Sol) vs Kabegiwa no DC(Sin) < in this match, Kabegiwa was loosing the second round and almost had his burst guage back and I was thinking to myself, well atleast you have a fresh guage for the final round and then BURST....  :?:

NOB(Sol) vs Kabegiwa no DC(Sin) < in this match, Kabegiwa was loosing the second round and almost had his burst guage back and I was thinking to myself, well atleast you have a fresh guage for the final round and then BURST....  :?:

Things like that always happen in tournament/qualifier situations ! It's funny, If you ever watch any EVO final after the hype has died down, you'll notice a lot of these kinds of mistake, it's only natural I guess. Sad it cost him the qualification though, we'll see what happens in other qualifiers !

It is the cause and it's happening with every single youtube vid in the site posted before the update, i have been using the video databases at the top of the site to look for things in the meanwhile they fix this, if they ever do.