Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BRD21

Neutral Game Help for I-no??

• Chemical love(horizontal but you can use vertical for when they jump above you) 
  • Anti-depressant scale
  • Stroke the big tree
  • Anti-depressant scale
  • Basically all her jumping normals but j.k and j.s especially 
  • S.k is a good poke 
  • Have i mentioned Anti-depressant scale? 

2S is the new be all end all poke, It's not super fast, but they buffed the range and depending on how it hits you can convert it with 50% meter from a long way. As long as you have 25% meter HCL FRC and note FRC are some of the best ways to approach in the game...without bar, they're a liability. You can get away with long range HCLs against a lot of chars/players, but if you're doing the follow-up without hit-confirming, people that know the match-up will kill you for it.

She struggles to get on top of someone without meter, most characters limbs just have better hitboxes, she just got even stronger off the knockdown.

Thanks i appreciate the replies but what does HCL mean(sorry for the noob questions)

HCL stands for Horizontal Chemical Love (her 214K special).

I'm no expert at this game, and I'm learning everything just like you, but what I do for neutral is pester my opponent with HCL from almost fullscreen and antidepressant scale. Great zoning tools imo. The scale is also good for approaching in most cases.

the classic tools have always been j.p, j.h, and note.  build 25% meter and YRC an HCL and airdash in immediately after it with an overhead string of your choice, get a guaranteed start to i-no's scary close game for the mere price of 25% meter.

Still having trouble with her neutral. Will adjust with time. Im just pretty decent with her air combos.

Hd>j.S~j.D, j.C>j.S, j.H, 214K~214S

I think one tool that needs to be used more is j.HCL / sj.HCL

I had a lot of trouble against a millia player who would just take to the skies to get in and get into the angles that I-no has trouble with (35-65 degree angles ala hairpin angle).

My answer was that I would jump to her level and HCL her as she did her airdash towards me.