Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

[Xrd] Chipp Zanuff Combos

• This thread is for Chipp combos
  • changed: please discuss okizeme in the gameplay thread.
  • Please refrain from going off topic in this thread. This thread is for posting content related to Chipp's combos

Basic Combos
  • (2K >) S© > S(f) > HS > 236S: a basic combo that also serves as a blockstring. you will use this a lot (mostly on block) to set up rekka pressure
  • (2K >) S > 6P > S© > 2D: omit as many hits as necessary. important because it leads into knockdown.
  • (2K >) S© S(f) > HS 236S > 236S > RC > dash up, S© > 6P S© > 6P  > 2D: 50% Meter combo if you went for the S,S,HS chain route and want knockdown / some corner carry.
  • Into Corner (2K >) S > 6P > S© > 2D > 236S > 623HS > j.D, alpha, wall cling, air alpha. Sets up chipps new corner okizeme nicely (knockdown, 22HS teleport, wall cling, 4 to let go off the wall, then early j:HS(2) for a crossup or late j.HS(1) for a fake cross).
  • Into Corner (2K >) S > 6P > S© > 2D > 236S > 623HS > j.D, alpha, wall cling, 4 (let go of the wall), j.K(1),j.S, dj.K,K,K,K,S, tj.K,K,K,K... : a variation to the above combo leading into more damage but sacrificing knockdown. Good when it kills, especially if you add j.214214K at the end.
  • 2K > S© > 2D > 236S > 5P (jump install) > 2HS > 22S teleport > j.P or j.K into air combo. This combo will only work when you're relatively close to your opponent, otherwise either the 5P or 2HS will whiff. This is your midscreen meterless damage option (without the 2K at the beginning, of course) - keep in mind that you sacrifice knockdown when using it.
  • Corner Leaf Throw (63214S) > Wall Cling (4,6) > Wall Dive (6), \/, S© > S(f) > j.S > dj.D > alpha, wall cling, wall alpha. Basic corner leaf throw combo. look for a full list with higher damage further down this post.
  • Dust, homing jump j.D,D,D,S, jump cancel S jump cancel S,HS(2),Beta Blade (623S): an example dust combo. Omit the jump cancels if it doesnt work for some reason.
  • Dust, dash cancel 2HS>2HS>2HS>6HS>2369P: Revelator only. Works anywhere. The height of the instant air Alpha Blade has to be varied depending on the opponent's hitbox and weight (the combo is still somewhat easy since the timing window to connect the alpha after the 6HS is rather big).

Gamma Blade Combos

Spoiler

Midscreen

Spoiler

Universal Midscreen Knockdown Combo

Gamma Blade > d.S(f) > HS > iad.j.K(2) > D (knockdown)
Works against everyone. For Faust, cancel j.K after the first hit instead of after the second. Will not knock down if you reach the corner during the combo, because j.D will then wall bounce.
93 (BE,PO)
97 (FA) (only 1 hit of j.K)
96 (SL)
102 (EL,JO,LE,SO)
103 (JC,KY,SI,VE)
106 (AX,IN,JA,MA,RA)
108 (ZA)
122 (MI)
129 (CH)

Gamma Blade > ( > d.S©,) d.S(f)(Jump Install) > 2HS > 22S > j.K(1) > S > dj.S > tj.S > HS(2) > Beta Blade(1):
This works against most characters. Exceptions are the heavyweights,, Ramletharl, Zato-1 and Venom.
127/131 (SL) time between all j.S as short as possible
136/147 (JA,RA) omit j.HS
137/142/143 (EL,LE,SO) for Elphelt, jump as high as possible after the first j.S, before the dj.S. For Sol, use j.HS(1) > Beta(2) at the end.
138/143 (JC)
139/147 (SI) somehwat hard to get both hits of j.HS consistently. If you use the full S,S,2HS gatling, both hits of his Beta will hit.
141/147 (AX,IN,MA) for May, jump a little higher between j.S and dj.S. For Axl, the time between all j.S should be as short as possible. Additionally, against Axl, the full S,S,2HS gatling will make both hits of Beta hit for 151 damage.
142/146 (FA,JO) jump as high as possible between j.S and the dj.S against Faust
143 (KY) only works with the full gatling (S,S,2HS).
149 (ZA) doublejumping S as soon as possible, tj.S delayed to make j.HS hit twice
162/168 (MI)
174/180 (CH)

against Heavyweights
Gamma Blade ( > d.S©) >S(f)(Jump Install) > 2HS > 22S > j.K(1),K(1),S, dj.S, tj.HS(2),Beta(2):
Note: against Bedman and Pot, going for dj. S > HS(2) > Beta(1) might leave you in a better positon for a little less damage.
122/124 (BE,PO)
137 (KY)

against the Evil Freaks �
Gamma Blade ( > d.S©) > S(f)(Jump Install) > 2HS > 22S > j.K(1) > j.S > dj.S > tj.HS(2) > Beta(2)
141/147 (RA) note: you can also just use 3xj.S against ram for better positioning and a little less damage.
145/149 (ZA) somewhat unreliable without S© against Zato-1

Gamma Blade ( > d.S©) > d.S(f)(Jump Install) > 2HS > 22S  > j.K(1) > j.S > dj. S > tj. S > Beta(2)
136/143 (RA) the above combo is better and just as easy.
140/145 (ZA) easier than the above combo.

Sad little combo against Venom
Gamma Blade (> S©) > S(f)(Jump Install) > 2HS > 22S > K(1) > S > max delay, jump cancel dj.PPK(1)K(1)S > tj.HS(2),Beta(1)
For whatever reason, Venom is really hard to hit with several j.S in a row, and even j.HS tends to whiff in the standard jump install combos.
128/133 (VE)

Corner

Spoiler
Close to / in corner Gamma Blade > d.S(f) > HS > iad.j.K(1) > S > tj.D > Alpha > wall alpha:
Note: does not work against Faust. Use this combo when your opponent got hit with Gamma Blade, but is not fully in the corner yet (but pretty close to it).
120 (BE,PO)
123 (SL) Delay the wall alpha against Slayer.
131 (EL,JO,LE,SO)
132 (JC,KY,VE)
136 (AX,IN,JA,MA,RA) delay the wall alpha against Ramletharl
139 (ZA)
157 (MI)
166 (CH)

Max Range Gamma Blade with opponent cornered, dash, S(f), 2HS, 22S, j.D, alpha, wall alpha:
Use this combo when you don't think you can reach your opponent in time for the optimal s© combo below.
114 (BE,PO)
118 (SL) delay wall alpha
124(EL,FA,JO,LE,SO)
125 (KY,VE)
127 (JC) after the 22HS teleport, use j.K > dj.D...
130 (AX,IN,JA,MA,RA) delay the wall alpha against Ramletharl
133 (ZA)
149 (MI)
158 (CH)

corner gamma, S,HS, j.S, dj.S, tj.D, alpha, wall alpha:
The best "universal" combo off of gamma or genrouzan in the corner, save for 6HS combos or the susumu relaunch (see below)
132 (SL,VE) omit 1x j.S against Venom.
133 (BE,PO) use S©>S(f)>HS against both. Knocks Bedman out of the corner.
140 (EL,JO,LE,SO) knocks Leo (always) and Sol (sometimes) out of the corner.
141 (JC,KY)
146 (AX,IN,JA,MA,RA) knocks Axl out of the corner
150 (ZA) knocks Zato-1 out of the corner
168 (MI)
178 (CH)

Corner 63214S / Gamma Blade Combos

Spoiler
[corner genrouzan > walldive] OR gamma blade, (dashing) S > HS >j.S >dj.S >tj.D >alpha > wall alpha:
(all damage listed for genrouzan)
153 vs BE, PO (easy!) d.S,S,HS can be used against potemkin for 156 damage, but it will bounce him out of the corner after the wall alpha.
156 vs SL: hard. will move chipp out of the corner. one j.S is preferred over two.
162 vs VE (omit 1x j.S)
163 vs FA (S(f) instead of HS!)
165 vs KY (S(f) instead of HS!)
166 vs JO,LE,SO: Will knock all three out of the corner.
168 (JC)
169 vs SI (easy!)
171 vs AX,JA,MA,IN,RA
178 vs ZA (somewhat hard, work forward before S > HS)
199 vs MI (easy!)
213 vs CH (easy!)
--> followup, not tested against everyone: HS, iad.j.P (or j.K(2).D,214214K: 207-215 damage, more with OTG hits

Susumu Chipp corner Genrouzan / Gamma combos

Corner Genrouzan > Wall Cling > Wall Dive > S©(Jump Install) > 2HS > 22S > j.K,S > double jump > delay j.D > Alpha Blade > Wall Cling > Wall Alpha Blade > Land > 6HS > 2369P (Instant Air Alpha Blade)

Source: https://youtu.be/ChLNWQhnsZg?t=6298

These only work against middleweights (no women, no pot or bedman).

A relaunch after the last air Alpha Blade is possible to maximize damage.

SL 170

FA,JO,LE,SO 182

KY,VE 184
SI 185
AX 188
ZA 194
CH 232

Far Dust Combos

Spoiler
far/max range D, air dash j.DDS,tj.S,HS(2),beta
BE,PO 96
SL 99
FA 100-107 (1 hit of j.HS. N
EL,JC,KY,LE,SO,VE 107
SI 108
AX,IN,JA,MA,RA 110
ZA 113
JO 114
MI 125
CH 135

Revelator Dust Dash Cancel Combos, anywhere

(combo into...) Dust > dash cancel > 2HS,2HS,2HS,6HS,2369P

SO: 84 (midscreen), 114 (corner) (both numbers with dust as first hit)

Revelator Dust Dash Cancel Combos, corner only

Dust as first hit > dash cancel > 2HS>2HS>2HS > 214K, d.S > 6P > S > 2D

Note: can jump install during last chain, then cancel the 2D into 22HS > wall cling for good okizeme with potential air dash

SO. 112

combo into 236S > 236S > RC > Dust > dash cancel > 2HS > 214K, dash S > 6P > S > 2D

Note: can jump install during last chain, then cancel the 2D into 22HS > wall cling for good okizeme with potential air dash

SO: ~156

Dust as first hit > dash cancel > 2HS>2HS>2HS>214K, dash S > HS > 2369P

Note: does not cause knockdown against lightweights (but works)

SO: 109

combo into 236S > 236S > RC > Dust > dash cancel > 2HS > 214K, dash S > HS > 2369P

Note: does not cause knockdown against lightweights (but works)

SO: ~155

Character Specific Combos that don't fit anywhere else

S > 2D > 236S > K > HS > iad.j.K(2) > D:

the point of this combo: knockdown from 236D > 236S

SI: 120. Use j.K(1).

JO,LE: 123

BE,PO: 124. you can use S(c) > HS.

Old Corner Dust Dash Cancel Combos (XRD only!)

Spoiler
corner dust > dash cancel > 6P > 6HS link S(optional jump install) > 2HS > 22S > j.D > alpha, wall alpha
Note: If you jump install, you can follow the air alpha blade with a wall cling > air combo like usual.
120 (BE,PO)
122 (SL*) Note: max delay on the wall alpha.
131 (EL,FA,KY,LE,SO)
132 (VE)
133 (SI)
135 (AX,IN,MA,RA*) Note: delay wall alpha vs Ramletharl
140 (ZA)
155 (MI)
166 (CH)

Corner Dust > dash cancel > d.S© > S(f) > 2S > 2HS >22S > j.HS(2) > land > d.S© > 6P > 2D
Note: does not work against Faust
108 (BE,PO)
110 (SL)
120 (EL,KY,LE,SO,VE)
121 (SI)
123 (AX,IN,MA,RA)
126 (ZA)
141 (MI)
151 (CH)

Corner 2HS into 623HS Combos

Spoiler
as seen in the last chipp trial combo. these work against: AX, CH, JO, KY, LE, PO, SI, SL, SO, VE, ZA
can easily be extended against:
LE,SO,??

cannot be easily extended / can not be properly comboed after against most characters (needs further research)

S© is close slash.

corner dust dash cancel combos, incomplete list, will edit it into the first post soon:

1. corner dust, dash, 6P,6HS, link S(optional jump install), 2HS, 22S, j.D, alpha, wall alpha

doesn't work against slayer. if you jump install, you can wall cling, 4-cancel after the air alpha for a full air combo into j.214214K or whatever.

120 (PO)
131 (EL,FA,KY,SO)
133 (SI)
135 (MA)
155 (MI)

2. corner dust, dash, S©,S(f),2S,2HS,22S, j.HS(2), dashing S©,6P,2D

this one deals a little less damage but doesn't involve jump install. doesn't work against slayer faust
108 (PO)
110 (SL)
120 (EL,KY,SO)
121 (SI)
123 (MA)
141 (MI)
FA: doesn't work

I've found corner combo that works on all characters

cS-6P-cS-2D-236S-623HS-jD-alpha-wall cling-alpha

you realize that this is in the first post, right?

Corner Gamma Blade Combo i did on KY:

41236HS > 6HS > c.S > 82HS > 22S > j.K (1) > dj.D > 214P > wall cling > alpha

did 163 on Ky... haven't tested this out on other characters yet. If you're at the right distance you don't need to be in the corner with the opponent to do this.. as long as your close enough to do dash 6HS into c.S.

Sorry if my inputs are sloppy/messy... a bit new to GG :p

EDIT: Tested on Milia... did 192

quoting kashou from the gameplay thread so we can discuss further in this thread.

Most people don't seem to have Xrd yet, seeing as how there's not even a combo thread.

I'll post the stuff I have found myself so far. I don't really watch match videos so there's probably better stuff, and the stuff here isn't necessarily good, just possibilities.

Also of note: In the corner Chipp can do SF4 style crossups from wall climb. If you end a combo in the corner with 2D (or wallclimb P and just do 22HS after) and cancel into HS teleport into wall climb you can just cancel the wall climb into j.HS, and depending on your timing it will either cross up or not, which also messes up their reversal inputs. So basically every knockdown leads into a 50/50 setup in the corner.

Also for the time being I prefer the simpler mid-screen combos because a solid knockdown is so insanely good for Chipp in Xrd, seeing how crazy good Find Me is now.

Chipp Stuff

All damage is vs Sol unless otherwise stated.

On block: c.S 6P c.S 6P 5HS - > Teleport
-> 22HS Double-Crossup
-> 22K Throw setup
-> 22P -> Teleport/Gamma Blade YRC

On Block: Gamma Blade YRC -> Teleport
-> 22HS Double-Crossup
-> 22K -> Throw/Dust/c.S
-> 22P -> Teleport

Gamma Blade mid-screen hit:

dash c.S 5HS j.D - 92 damage

If you are a bit further away dash 6HS IAD j.D can work, or even IAD j.P j.K(2) j.D, but it's weird to get it to connect, at least on Sol.

dash -> Character specific to knockdown.

dash 6HS 632146HS - 167 damage

Gamma Blade corner hit:

dash 6HS 236S 623HS j.D j.236P 46-delay P - 143 damage

dash 6HS 236S 623HS j.D 214214K - 174~ damage

On Hit :
c.S 6P c.S 6P 2D - 102 damage
c.S 6P c.S 6P 2D 236236K - 174 damage

Note: You can add another c.S after 6P, but I don't recommend it as it is prone to dropping.

On Corner Hit:
c.S 6P c.S 6P 2D 22HS 46 -> Oki - 102 damage

c.S 6P c.S 2D 236S 623HS j.D j.236P 46-P -> Oki - 155 damage
Oki:
-> Early j.HS (Crossup) -> Combo

-> Delayed j.HS (Not Crossup) -> Combo

Combo:
 j.HS c.S 2D -> 236236K - 168~~ damage

The above combo is awful, do this instead:

j.HS c.S 2D 236S 623HS j.D j.236P 46-P - 156 damage
c.S 2D -> 22HS -> Oki - 90 damage

Corner Leaf Throw -> Wall Climb Cancel -> Combo/Oki
Combo:
46-P - 100 damage
46-P RC 6HS 236S 623HS j.D j.236P 46-P ->Oki - 159 damage
Oki:
Climb down -> S (Leaf Throw)
Climb down -> P (Can crossup with timing)

(This next combo might be slightly wrong as I'm just writing from memory.)

Corner Dust-6 combo:

5D-6 6P 6HS dash c.S 6P c.S 2D - 112 damage

5D-6 6P 6HS dash c.S 6P c.S 2D 236236 K - 172 damage

or

5D-6 c.S 6P 6HS Leaf Throw Reset

5D-6 5P 6P 6HS Leaf Throw Reset vs Faust.

Mid screen Dust-6 combo:

5D-6 dash 6HS 236S 623HS j.D j.236P 46-P - 111 damage

Note: This is the only dust combo I've found so far that leads to knockdown from mid screen.

Mid screen:

(Dashing c.S 6P) c.S 2D 236S 5P j.D - (92)120 damage

Personally I'd rather just do a simple c.S 6P loop to 2D into Find Me, but this combo works on most of the cast I think, and does about 20 more damage. You can do AC style j.P j.P j.K(2) j.K(2) j.D combos, but just like in AC, they are wonky as fuck on most characters. Something I personally want to avoid.

Note: Only one c.S on Ram.

Instakill combo - Opponent under 20% health

dash c.S 6P 2D 623S(1) RC IK mode -> IK

This combo sucks, but it's cool. In 99% of the cases, just doing a combo into super will finish them instead.

This thread needs moar Instant Air Alpha combo.
Corner punish/dizzy combo:
6H>tk236P>cS>5H>623H>jD>j236P>46~P (198 damage on Sol)

Man, I'm freaking out here. Got some character specific tidbits (my most despised aspect of any fighting game) for Chipp.

So Slayer and Ramlethal are causing some problems but mostly fucking Slayer. The corner oki combo (j.HS c.S 2D 236S 623HS j.D j.236P 46-P), which is very pivotal to Chipp, is extremely annoying with both characters. With every other character in the game, I can get the 46-P ender to land 100%. With Ramlethal, you have to slightly delay the P ender after the wallcling or else you'll go under her. It's a tight link, so with her I can only land it maybe 60% of the time. Now Slayer, THIS motherfucker. if I'm lucky I can land it maybe 5%. It's possible, but there's some really intricate pixel-perfect positioning or timing somewhere in there.

Touching more on these characters, Slayer also falls out of 2HS 22S j.P j.K j.S (before j.S hits) if you don't time it frame perfect, as in, landing the jab the moment the teleport cooldown ends. Every other character is a bit more lenient, being that if you land the j.P after the teleport, you'll land the combo. Ramlethal actually doesn't cause any problems here, but it's interesting to note that the j.S BARELY lands at what seems to be the very tip of her hitbox, though thankfully she never falls out. With this I can see both of these characters causing problems for other characters' combo games.

Also in regards to this specific oki setup, after testing with all characters, it seems that Venom won't get hit by 236S (or it'll OTG him) after a far 2D due to his trip animation, which makes the low mixup after the wallcling much less threatening.

Coincidentally the only other player in my town plays Slayer, and I can't play my usual corner oki game against him because of this. Does anybody have any suggestions for a work around? I've played other GG games in the past, but not at a high enough level to know about character specific combos. Was Slayer always this much of a pain?

in older guilty gears slayer was quite easy to combo for chipp.

theory-wise, it seems that things have changed for chipp - we liked our opponents heavy for easier relaunches back then, now we prefer them light so we can cram in more j.S before the j.D > alpha finishers.

This thread needs moar Instant Air Alpha combo.

Corner punish/dizzy combo:

6H>tk236P>cS>5H>623H>jD>j236P>46~P (198 damage on Sol)

not gonna land this much, but anyway:

6HS > 2369P > S©(optional jump install) > S(f) > 2HS > 22S > j.D > alpha, wall alpha is 204

6HS > 2369P > d.S > HS > j.S (jump cancel dj.S) > jump cancel j.D, alpha, wall alpha is 212, but knocks sol out of the corner.

corner d.S©,S(f),HS, 2369P > S©(optional JI) > 2HS > 22S > j.D, alpha, wall alpha: 179

corner vs crouch d.2K > S© >S(f) >HS > 2369P > 2HS > 22S > j.D, alpha, wall alpha is 110. i'd probably rather go for d.2K > S > S > 2HS 22S combo or just the corner BnB (which is still 90 damage off of 2K) since it's easier to confirm and the gatling route from 2K > S > anything is more flexible than anything you can do after S(f).

generally, substituting 623HS with j.S deals more damage.

added a lengthy list of gamma blade combos to the first post, both midscreen and corner. the character specific midscreen stuff isn't final yet of course. It's also not reliable on everyone, please check the notes.

Man, I'm freaking out here. Got some character specific tidbits (my most despised aspect of any fighting game) for Chipp.

So Slayer and Ramlethal are causing some problems but mostly fucking Slayer. The corner oki combo (j.HS c.S 2D 236S 623HS j.D j.236P 46-P), which is very pivotal to Chipp, is extremely annoying with both characters. With every other character in the game, I can get the 46-P ender to land 100%. With Ramlethal, you have to slightly delay the P ender after the wallcling or else you'll go under her. It's a tight link, so with her I can only land it maybe 60% of the time. Now Slayer, THIS motherfucker. if I'm lucky I can land it maybe 5%. It's possible, but there's some really intricate pixel-perfect positioning or timing somewhere in there.

With Slayer.. what you want to do is delay the P after the 46 just a little bit so you get the proper knockdown for oki. The same thing applies to the j.P > j.K route you were talking about. It's actually not as bad as it looks, for the 2D > 236S that is. Can't say the same thing for his j.P route.

So fiddled with chipp a bit... A question about the ninja dash, cling to wall let go, then link jump punch/kick/or slash to air combo whatever... Is this that tight of timing? Like I dont have the muscle memory for it? As in its awkward? Or is there a secret to doing this more consistently. I feel like this is giving me a bit of trouble doing very well. Im doing something like ninja dash, then back forward, stutter, forward he lets go then I link with whatever to combo. But im missing it quite a bit. Again not sure if its just me that its my first time doing it, but it seems a little harder than I expected to say the least. If theres a trick to doing it, and you can tell me, or if it just indeed does take timing to do well.. umm thanks for your help!

All the basic combos listed in the OP are universal right? I'm completely terrible at doing Chipp combos for some reason but I really want to get some basic universal corner and non-corner BnBs done that actually do 100+ damage because I absolutely love Chipp's neutral game.

all of them are universal. the only one i haven't properly tested against everyone is the leaf throw combo, but that is probably universal as well (and there's a better combo in the leaf throw (genrouzan) section).

by the way: chipp has gotten a lot easier, combo wise.

So fiddled with chipp a bit... A question about the ninja dash, cling to wall let go, then link jump punch/kick/or slash to air combo whatever... Is this that tight of timing? Like I dont have the muscle memory for it? As in its awkward? Or is there a secret to doing this more consistently. I feel like this is giving me a bit of trouble doing very well. Im doing something like ninja dash, then back forward, stutter, forward he lets go then I link with whatever to combo. But im missing it quite a bit. Again not sure if its just me that its my first time doing it, but it seems a little harder than I expected to say the least. If theres a trick to doing it, and you can tell me, or if it just indeed does take timing to do well.. umm thanks for your help!

i find it to be quite easy. inputing the "4" after the wall cling needs some delay, since you can't immediately cancel the wall cling animation. after the "4" input, the j.K should be input really fast.

during 22HS or Alpha into corner, you can input the 4 6, and the wall cling will come out instantly.  After you get that down, the 6 for cancel is just timing

Alright guys, couple of questions on Chipp's situational optimal combos.

Burst Baits: Right now I'm doing 6P Jump Install 2HS into a triple jump combo, after dashing from a blocked burst. Does anybody have anything else?
Air Throw: There's definitely combo potential after an RC'd air throw, you can either combo from the air when you RC, or land and pick them up as they float down.

during 22HS or Alpha into corner, you can input the 4 6, and the wall cling will come out instantly.  After you get that down, the 6 for cancel is just timing

instantly as in, i do ninja dash, then 4 6 before i even touch the wall then? Like it stores it or something? Right now ive been doing ninja dash, wait till i hit the wall then I do 41236(easier for my fingers muscle memory wise.. plus if anything i feel like there is  adelay and it doesnt work when i do it fast), then stutter then 6 then whatever attack.

Seems pretty tight to me as it is, especially the slash link. Then again maybe im doing to long of combos before hand if atthegates is saying its easy? Feel like its giving me mroe trouble than it should but meh~

@ FS: yes, you can input the 4,6 during the alpha most of the time and the input will be stored. try inputing it much earlier.

Burst aits: Right now I'm doing 6P Jump Install 2HS into a triple jump combo, after dashing from a blocked burst. Does anybody have anything else?

you can basically do the same thing you can do after any float, since you can pick them up after the burst block whenever you like. it's comparable to a gamma blade hit situation.

Air Throw: There's definitely combo potential after an RC'd air throw, you can either combo from the air when you RC, or land and pick them up as they float down.

RC, land, 6HS, link S or 5P  (jump install) > 2HS > 22S, air combo.

Hm, anyone else having issues with BnB combos?

This is hardly my first fighting game; I've played Blazblue, P4A, Skullgirls, and so on.  But with that in mind, is it me, or are Chipp's BnB's are a bit abnormally hard to perform?  Especially to hit confirm them, it seems.

This is hardly my first fighting game; I've played Blazblue, P4A, Skullgirls, and so on.  But with that in mind, is it me, or are Chipp's BnB's are a bit abnormally hard to perform?  Especially to hit confirm them, it seems.

Like... which BnB's exactly?

I think they're still really hard and I'm having a lot of problems with them, though I've been told they are easier than in +R. 

Like... which BnB's exactly?

For me at least, the basic corner combo with jD j-alpha wall-alpha is hard. I only get the jD half the time, and ~75% of the time the wall-alpha hits after the opponent is already grounded. So my rate of doing this combo perfectly the whole way through is super low right now.

On top of that doing 22H wallstick, let go, jH mix-ups is really difficult to do in a timely manner for me after the mental stress of finishing the combo itself, haha.

I also have a hard time jump installing P or cS in general (by the way, when do you use P over. cS?), but especially off spontaneous stuff like CH shoryuken.

Even when I jump install I often fail to connect after 22H (dummy techs away).

I haven't even gotten to practicing his air combo yet that often continues off 22H. By the way what is Chipp's universal air combo I should be using to begin with (it really needs to be universal, unless the alterations are for only a few characters and really minor)? The notations in the OP just say "air combo".

Also at what point do you do the kunai super?