Sakaku

[Xrd] Ramlethal - Combo Thread (Updated 01/08/2015)

Noticed you didn't include May in this list and not sure if you did this before Leo came out. 

Forgot May, she belongs in the same category as the other feathers.

I just tested the combo out on Leo. dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [loop]x2 > [ender] seems to be the easiest if you have both swords equipped. The wallsplat ender becomes hard if you don't have S sword equipped and Leo will be very low if you do dash c.S > 5HS without HS sword equipped. I had most success by doing [j.K j.P j.S j.8D]x2 if at least one sword was deployed. For double Dauro, you need to delay the c.S so much in order to hit the second Dauro. Seems a little bit inconsistent to me, he'll be able to tech out a little bit after the window where you need to hit the c.S after the first Dauro.

Is there a reason you don't do dash 6P, c.S instead? The damage becomes 129 on Ino instead of 119...and also, if during your combo, you seem to be lower than your opponent, you can end with j8D for more damage (131).

I haven't went through all your combos Sakaku (because I'm still new to Ramlethal) but of the basic ones I've attempted, there seem to be more optimal ones that aren't really any more difficult...these combos seem outdated?

Well the combo listing is far from being complete. As you can see, the latest update was 3 days ago so I'm still working on it. The one thing about Ram combos is how inconsistent they are. You can figure once you see how many combos are being dropped by Batako and Karinchu. I've tried my best to compile the most useful and consistent combos I've seen from watching jp vids and from testing. Especially for combos leading into Dauro in the near corner~corner range, there are so many different possibilities and factors to consider (what swords are equipped, did you hit them with 2D after c.S, what character weight, strange air hurtboxes) where it's hard to say 'X combo is optimal'. That being said, *in my opinion* most (near) corner combo variations should be optimal in the OP. If you're talking about midscreen combos, notice that I didn't include double Dauro YET. It's basically the same case as the near corner combos leading into Dauro. On some characters you need to do a dash after Dauro because otherwise you'll be getting a f.S (in this case using 2D also has to be considered, again), on some the first or second Dauro has to be a normal instead of a green one etc. I just didn't have the chance to test double Dauro against the whole cast. I'd rather have the combo up later but with char specific notes instead of confusing beginners trying to figure out why certain combos don't seem to work against 80% of the cast.

With all that said, I edited the combo in question and I'm more than happy to add/change if there's anything that can be optimized as long as it's universal/has char specifics for the most part. :)

Is there any trick to getting close enough to make the 5PPP and subsequent enders any easier after multiple j.8D loop reps?

This is very character specific, but what I do is this.

Lights - Millia, Ramlethal, Faust, etc.

j.K->j.S->j.8D->IAD j.K->8D->dash PP~P so they are low enough. I find I need to omit moves on the second loop or they are almost always too high.

Mids

some starters need the j.P on the first rep to get them high enough for the second loop. Mostly don't need it.

Some mid weight characters like Sol need j.K->j.P->j.8D on the first rep of some starters or else the combo is much harder.

j.K->j.S->j.8D->IAD j.K->j.S->j.8D-> dash PP~P

Heavies

j.K->j.P->j.S->j.8D->IAD j.K->j.S->j.8D->dash PP~P

Essentially if they are to low, add a  j.P. If they are to high omit either j.K or j.S. Japanese sometimes do IAD j.S when they need to bring them lower instead of IAD j.K which is better in all ways if they are high but the timing is pretty strict and after a certain number of hits seems impossible..

Well the combo listing is far from being complete. As you can see, the latest update was 3 days ago so I'm still working on it. The one thing about Ram combos is how inconsistent they are. You can figure once you see how many combos are being dropped by Batako and Karinchu. I've tried my best to compile the most useful and consistent combos I've seen from watching jp vids and from testing. Especially for combos leading into Dauro in the near corner~corner range, there are so many different possibilities and factors to consider (what swords are equipped, did you hit them with 2D after c.S, what character weight, strange air hurtboxes) where it's hard to say 'X combo is optimal'. That being said, *in my opinion* most (near) corner combo variations should be optimal in the OP. If you're talking about midscreen combos, notice that I didn't include double Dauro YET. It's basically the same case as the near corner combos leading into Dauro. On some characters you need to do a dash after Dauro because otherwise you'll be getting a f.S (in this case using 2D also has to be considered, again), on some the first or second Dauro has to be a normal instead of a green one etc. I just didn't have the chance to test double Dauro against the whole cast. I'd rather have the combo up later but with char specific notes instead of confusing beginners trying to figure out why certain combos don't seem to work against 80% of the cast.

With all that said, I edited the combo in question and I'm more than happy to add/change if there's anything that can be optimized as long as it's universal/has char specifics for the most part. :)

Yeah that's the discouraging thing I'm finding about this game and character. I come from a background mainly of Kof and P4U2, where most combos work on the entire character cast (with some very few exceptions). With Ramlethal and GG in general, there just seem to be so many different possibilities, especially when you factor in the different weightclasses. At first I thought there were three weightclasses but it's really only an approximation. Even if say, for example, Sol and Slayer are middleweights, there are still some combos that might only work on Sol and not Slayer...it's really frustrating with this game. I wish they normalized the weightclasses more.

It's definitely a lot of work and I appreciate how much you've put into it...if I notice anything else that needs updating, I'll post here. I still have a lot to learn about the character, I haven't even begun to really get to the IAD loops (I use simplified combos on netplay, mainly the Jiyuna combos).

For the loop combos, I'm having a hard time getting the j.8D after the c.S in c.S > jc >j.8D..., I can jump cancel c.S>5HS into j.8D easy but attempting to do that with just c.S usually leads to me just doing dust on the ground or jumping too late. Any tips to help me get the j8D out properly and more consistently?

For the loop combos, I'm having a hard time getting the j.8D after the c.S in c.S > jc >j.8D..., I can jump cancel c.S>5HS into j.8D easy but attempting to do that with just c.S usually leads to me just doing dust on the ground or jumping too late. Any tips to help me get the j8D out properly and more consistently?

Who are you doing it on? Ky, Venom, Eddie, Pot, Bedman all need additional moves to raise them up. Other then that just make sure you do c.S as soon as possible. If you are getting 5D on the ground you aren't delaying enough between jump cancelling. The window is pretty large on the actual jump cancel part, but c.S should be done pretty quick after the Daruo (no dash except on Faust I believe) or some characters can fall too much (Sol comes to mind). 

It's probably known but didn't see it mentioned in the thread.

In the corner from the overhead of 2KPP (not KPP, gives different height on hit) you get really good damage. I got this against Sol yesterday with swords equipped.

(2KP)P > dash cS > 5H jc j8D [iAD jK jS j8D] x2 > PPP *wallsplat* > dash cS > 5H > 6S > dash cS > 6H > (S hits) 1P4P (H hits) > toranshi > mash the shit out of 4P for more damage and end with PPP

319 dmg

Probably possible to end with more damage, but I thought it was a lot for a +3 on block overhead. Non CH and does not depend on standing or crouching.

Char specific notes for 3 very damaging combos.

Collapsed: Double Dauro Midscreen:

Note: 623~P is normal Dauro, 623P is green Dauro.

Sin :SIN:
There doesn't seem to be a good double Dauro combo against Sin midscreen. The one I found does 129 dmg and barely corner carries.

Faust :FAU:
c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, KPP, PPP [163 dmg]
Note: can sideswitch after the second Dauro by only slightly delaying the second c.S.

Millia :MIL:
c.S > 623~P, max delay c.S > 623~P, KPP, PPP [182 dmg]

Sol :SOL:
c.S > (2D >) 623P, max delay c.S > 623P, slight delay KPP, PPP [171 dmg]

Ky :KYX:
c.S > 623P, strong delay c.S > 623P, PP~P

May :MAY:
halfscreen away: c.S > 623P, max delay c.S > 623~P, KPP, PP~P [164 dmg]

Note: Need to be very close to the corner once you hit with KPP

Note: You can swap the Dauros, ie doing 623~P first and 623P second.

Chipp :CHP:
c.S > 623P, strong delay c.S > 623~P, KPP, PP~maxdelayP [203 dmg]
Note: 2 green Dauros possible but it seems super inconsistent.

Elphelt :ELP:
c.S > 623P, max delay c.S > 623~P, KPP, PP~maxdelayP [159dmg]

Note: can sideswitch after the second Dauro by only slightly delaying the second c.S.

Potemkin :POT:
c.S > 623P, slight delay c.S > 623P, KPP, PPP [148 dmg]

Note: can sideswitch after the second Dauro by doing c.S ASAP after the first Dauro.

Slayer :SLY:
c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 623P, KPP, PP~P [153 dmg]
Note: Works near corner without the dash.

I-no :INO:
Only combo that I found includes 2 normal Dauros with literally no corner carry and less dmg than the BnB.

Axl :AXL:
c.S > 623P, max delay c.S > 623~P, slight delay KPP, PP~P [164 dmg]
Note: 2 green Dauros possible but a little bit incosistent.

Ramlethal :RAM:
c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 623~P, KPP, PP~P [164 dmg]
Note: Works near corner without the dash.

Venom :VEN:
c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, KPP, PP~P [163 dmg]

Zato :EDD:
halfscreen away: c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, slight delay KPP, PP~P [172 dmg]

Bedman :BED:
c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, KPP, PPP [148 dmg]

Leo
c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623~P, slight delay KPP, PP~P [159 dmg]

Collapsed: Double Dauro Halfscreen away/Corner:

Note: [ender] is dash PPP, dash c.S > 5HS

Note: 623~P is normal Dauro, 623P is green Dauro.

Note: If you are completeley in the corner you need to do c.S > 2D, otherwise the c.S after the first Dauro will be a f.S.

c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, delay c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [216 dmg]

c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, c.S > jc > j.8D |> delay IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [213 dmg]

c.S > 623~P, max delay c.S > 623P, c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [239 dmg]

c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [213 dmg]

c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [213 dmg]

c.S > 623P, max delay c.S > 623~P, c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [216 dmg]

Note: Need to be very close to the corner once you hit with KPP

c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [260 dmg]

c.S > 623P, max delay c.S > 623~P, delay c.S > jc > j.8D |> delay IAD > j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [209 dmg]

c.S > 623P, slight delay c.S > 623P, c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > (j.P >) j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [187 dmg]
Note: can sideswitch after the second Dauro by doing c.S ASAP after the first Dauro.

c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [199 dmg]

c.S > 623P, delay > c.S > 623~P, delay c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K/j.S > delay j.8D |> [ender] [211 dmg]

c.S > 623P, max delay c.S > 623P, slight delay c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [219 dmg]

c.S > 623P, c.S > 623~P, delay c.S > jc > j.8D |> delay IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [216 dmg]

c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, delay c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [213 dmg]

c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, delay c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [223 dmg]

c.S > 623P, delay c.S > 623P, delay c.S > jc > j8D |> IAD j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [187 dmg]

Leo
c.S > 623P, max delay c.S > 623P, delay c.S > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [201 dmg]

Collapsed: "c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |>:

Combo: [sH+] or [s+/H-] c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |>]x2, [ender]

Note: [ender] is dash PPP, dash c.S > 5HS

H+ works just fine. [229 dmg]
H- is a little bit harder but the normal loop works. [221 dmg]
H- Alternative combo: c.S > 623P > slight delay f.S > 5HS >  jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |>] x2, [ender] [223 dmg]

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> delay [iAD j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D |>]x2, [ender] [225 dmg]
H- c.S > 623P, dash  c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [215 dmg]
Note: For H-, need to dash in a little deeper, otherwise 5HS whiffs.

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> delay IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> IAD j.K/j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [257 dmg]
H- c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |>]x2, [ender]
Note: H- is A LOT easier than H+.

H+ works just fine. [225 dmg]

H- is a little bit harder but the normal loop works.
H- Alternative combo: c.S > 623P, slight delay f.S > 5HS >  jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |>]x2, [ender] [218 dmg]

H- a little bit harder but the normal loop works. Need to dash in a little bit deeper after 623P because j.8D will whiff otherwise. [215 dmg]
Note: H- 2nd rep is easier with j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D or j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D.

H+ c.S > 623P, dash > c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> delay IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> IAD j.K/j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [228 dmg]
H- c.S > 623P, dash > c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |>]x2, [ender] [223 dmg]

H+ works just fine. [273 dmg]
H- is a little bit harder but the normal loop works. Need to dash in a little bit deeper after 623P because j.8D will whiff otherwise [269 dmg]
Note: H- 2nd rep is easier with j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D or j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D.

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> delay IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> IAD j.K/j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [223 dmg]
H- c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D |> IAD j.K/j.S j.8D, [ender] [217 dmg]
Note: strangely enough, H+ is a lot easier than H-

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D |> j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [204 dmg]
H- c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D |>]x2, [ender] [187 dmg]
Note: H- is incredibly hard.

H+ works just fine. [214 dmg]
H- works just fine. [206 dmg]
H- Alternative combo: c.S > 623P > slight delay f.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |>] x2, [ender] [207 dmg]

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> delay IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> IAD j.K/j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [228 dmg]
H- Surprisingly hard/impossible (?), I'm unable to get a 2nd rep no matter what I'm trying.

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D |>]x2, [ender] [231 dmg]
H- c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > delay j.S> delay j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [220 dmg]

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > slight delay 5HS > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> IAD j.K/j.S j.8D |> [ender] [228 dmg]
H+ Alternative combo?: c.S > 623P, dash c.S > slight delay 5HS > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.S > slight delay j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender]
H- c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > delay > j.S > delay > j.8D |> IAD j.S > delay j.8D |> [ender] [225 dmg]
Note: For H+, not delaying the 5HS causes the first j.8D to whiff sometimes.

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D |>]x2, [ender] [225 dmg]
H- c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [207 dmg]
Note: Someone else need to test H-. I'm unable to find anything consistent. Green Dauro is most likely prefered here.

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D |>]x2, [ender] [236 dmg]
H- Same as Venom, but even hitting the first rep is super hard already. Too inconsistent.

H+ c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> IAD j.K > delay j.S > delay j.8D |> IAD j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D |> [ender] [204 dmg]
H- c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D |>]x2, [ender] [187 dmg]

Leo
H- c.S > 623P, dash c.S > 5HS > jc > j.8D |> [iAD j.K > j.P > j.S > j.8D |>]x2, [ender] [209 dmg]

For some of the double daruo combos, I believe you get slightly more damage from doing cS > Daruo > cS > Daruo > cs > jc jKjS > jc jKjS > j8D. But of course this route is strictly for damage as you don't get any oki from it.

Triple Dauro

623~P=normal Dauro, 623P=Green Dauro

Potemkin

Anywhere

c5S>623P>slightly delayed c5S>623P>slightly delayed c5S>623P>KPP>PPP [171]

note:3rd dauro crosses under

c5S>623P>delayed c5S>623~P>delayed c5S>623P>KPP>PPP [167]

Midscreen to Corner

c5S>623P>delayed c5S>623~P>delayed c5S>623P>c5S jc>j8D|> IAD jK> jP> jS> j8D|>dash PPP>dash c5S>5HS [192]

Bedman

Anywhere

c5S>623P>delayed c5S>623~P>delayed c5S>623P>KPP>PPP [167]

note:timing of KPP after third dauro is somewhat tight

c5S>623P>delayed c5S>623~P>delayed c5S>623~P>KPP>PPP [164]

note:third dauro crosses under

Midscreen to corner combo to IAD seems inconsistent to do on Bedman,because of the delays of the c5S during the combo.Even with three normal dauros it seems hard.In order for the last dauro not to crossup you must go for max delay c5S,but then he might recover before you do the last c5S(followed by jc>j8D).

Can anyone give me any tips to getting the first dash after a dauro consistently? I can get it a few times, but I still can't figure out when exactly to dash. It either doesn't come out at all, or I do it too late and the combo drops.

Can anyone give me any tips to getting the first dash after a dauro consistently? I can get it a few times, but I still can't figure out when exactly to dash. It either doesn't come out at all, or I do it too late and the combo drops.

You can't buffer the dash during dauro or even after a while.If you are looking for visual clues you must input the dash as soon as she returns to her neutral stance.Legs are parallel to each other and her arm is under the coat.

Is there a way to reposition a deployed sword during a crumple combo? Like a variant of the double deploy route; crumple > 6H > cS > 6S > cS

I often find myself finally getting the guy into the corner after struggling in neutral, only to realize that I've got only S or even nothing equipped.

When I've got one sword I guess I can set that during the combo and go for the safejump just with it, but having both swords deployed is always better.

When they're both far away... idk what to do at all :v:

Is there a way to reposition a deployed sword during a crumple combo? Like a variant of the double deploy route; crumple > 6H > cS > 6S > cS

I often find myself finally getting the guy into the corner after struggling in neutral, only to realize that I've got only S or even nothing equipped.

When I've got one sword I guess I can set that during the combo and go for the safejump just with it, but having both swords deployed is always better.

When they're both far away... idk what to do at all :v:

etc > 623P > PK > recall > PK > recall > PPP > do double deploy combo as normal

Alternatively you can just run oki after the crumple

I'm doing this combo

Mid screen against Sol

c.S / 2D > dauro (normal) > slightly delay c.S > dauro (normal) > c.S > j.c > j.8D > IAD > j.k > j.S > j.8D > dash ppp > dash f.S > H ( 204 dmg )

on Milia can do the loop twice but the need to delay more.

somehow green dauro messed the combo

on corner against sol

2kpp > c.S > j.c > j.8D > IAD loop 2x > dash ppp > dash f.S > HS ( 232 dmg )

On lighter characters like Millia and Ramlethal, double green dauro is really difficult. Try to opt for non-green dauro instead as it raises them a bit lower.

I've been working on some IK-combos, because I kinda want to see Ram smile more. I guess this is the best way?

Anyway. Following were tested on Sol.

100 Tension:

CMD grab > RRC > IK-mode > IK

*any kind of combo* > TORANSHI > IK-mode > IK (Super lenient timing on this one, you can hit IK any time during toranshi)

50 Tension, at corner, H-sword deployed:

*combo* PPP *wallsplat* cS > fS > JC > 2H *land* 2P4P *sword hits* > IK-mode > IK (for this to work you have to go into IK-mode just as the sword hits, but not too early as to RC 4P.)

50 Tension, at corner, any sword deployed doing OKI and hitting with any sword:

*oki* *sword hits* > IK-mode > dash cS > jc > j8D > *dash* PPP > *wallsplat* > IK (IK should be input as soon as possible after PPP)

Command grab into CG is pretty neat. It works everywhere and seems to work on everyone (I tested it on Sol, Millia and Potemkin). Seems like you need to delay the IK against featherweights though.

Also in the corner with 100 tension you can do: PPP > wallsplat > RC > activate IK mode > IK

I'm sorry if i sound crazy but why is everyone doing darou into the 5pk micro dash chain? without swords i understand, but theres better versions with the swords but I haven't found anybody list them?

c.s > 2d >Darou > c.s > f.s > Hj.k > j.s > j.D for instance

is it too character specific?

Sakaku: against which character(s) did you try PPP *wallsplat* > RC > IK-mode > IK? Against Sol I don't find that to work. Or I suck.

It's almost a shame the game engine won't let you combo into IK unless you activate IK with 50 meter. On the other hand, it would make toranshi more broken than it already is as I think it's one of the few moves that would let you combo IK without 50 meter.

SixthFox: dauro PK is really reliable on almost every character regardless of weight (especially online), and often you'd want to do some PK-chains for the wallcarry, but yeah there's stronger combos. Here's a stronger one;

cS > (2d) > dauro > cS > dauro > cS > jc > jK > jS > jc > jK > jS > j8D.

Double dauro combos seems to be all the rage these days, and for good reason. They do a lot of damage.

While not always character specific, you have to adjust Rams combos based on weight. Also, j8D is actually a bit stronger than j6D so it's preferable to get j8D if possible.

Sakaku: against which character(s) did you try PPP *wallsplat* > RC > IK-mode > IK? Against Sol I don't find that to work. Or I suck.

It's almost a shame the game engine won't let you combo into IK unless you activate IK with 50 meter. On the other hand, it would make toranshi more broken than it already is as I think it's one of the few moves that would let you combo IK without 50 meter.

Sorry I worded that poorly. Any combo that leads into PPP *wallsplat* sounds better. Tried against Sol, Millia and Potemkin.

Also SixthFox, to add what Nyaa said:

The main problem I see with the combo you listed is that depending on the height, the opponent might be able to tech in the air, leaving us with no oki at all. And even if the j.D knocks them down, there's no way to get good sword oki rolling. The thing with Ramlethal is we want to get oki and corner as fast as possible (guess that's true for most characters), so giving up potential midscreen damage for oki and corner carry is totally fine. If you want to squeeze out as much damage as possible, you can go for double Dauro or even triple Dauro on Potemking and Bedman, providing oki as well. The only downside of the double Dauro oki route really is being extremely character specific for its timings and it's not the easiest combo out there either, but still way more practical as the Daiji route, as mentioned by Domonkazu. You can check out the char specifics here:

Double Dauro

Triple Dauro

I made this video to show some combo routes post wallsplat when one or both swords are deployed.I also included some resets and okizeme options.

(note: you generally have time to equip already deployed swords after her dash PK combo if you want to)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiy-qkCXqoE

S Sword Deployed

1) c5S >623P > dash PK >dash PK>PPP >dash c5S >5HS >6S >2KPP(S Sword hits during combination) >PPP

-note: instead of 2KPP combination 2KPK can be used.

-Reset: If you delay the last P of 2KPP combination you can go for a reset with followup combo:

c5SS > 5HS jc > j8D |> [iAD jK > jS > j8D |>]x2 >dash PPP >dash PPP >2D

2) c5S >623P > dash PK >dash PK>PPP >dash c5S >5HS jc > j6S>c5S >623P (S Sword hits) >PPP

-Forced reset after 2KPP in the corner: 2KPP >PP >PPP >dash c5S >5HS jc >j2S>c5S>2D >6HS (S Sword hits and O.T.Gs)

3) c5S>623P >c5S >623P >c5S jc>j8D |> dash PPP >dash c5S >5HS jc >j2S |> c5S >623P (S Sword hits)> dash j8D |>

Not in the video ,but variation can be found in this match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s77eZL2T47k#t=1m37s  (works with HS Sword equipped or deployed)

HS Sword Deployed

Basically the first two combos are her normal double Dauro combos into IAD combo.They don't use wallsplat combos sword combos,but they work just fine.Plus you get to have j8D knockdown,which gives you more time to setup oki.

1) c5S>623P >c5S >623P >c5S jc>j8D |> IAD jK > jS > j8D |>

2) c5S>623P >c5S >623P >c5S jc>j8D |> [iAD jK > jS > j8D |> ] (x2)  >dash PPP>IAD jP>jP>jS>j8D |>

3)c5S >623P > dash PK >dash PK>PPP >dash c5S >5HS >6HS >2D >6S (HS Sword hits) >PPP (S Sword hits)

S and HS Swords Deployed

1) c5S >623P > dash PK >dash PK>PPP >dash c5S >5HS >6S >2D >6HS (S Sword hits) >PPP (HS Sword hits)

2) c5S >623P > dash PK >dash PK>2KPP >PPP > IAD>jS>jHS>2D   (generally this combo should work regardless of which sword you have equipped or deployed,so you can use it whenever)

3) same third combo as in Deployed S Sword section works too

I'll edit this post if i find anything else

Anyone know of a way to get into the dustloop with the HS sword deployed off of a PPP>RC on a standing opponent in or near the corner? I was working on this on sol and I haven't been able to find a way to do it.

You can do PPP > RC > Dauro > PK > cS xx jc j8D, but you'll only get one rep and it will do very poor damage. PPP is a really really bad starter for such a combo and you'll likely get very poor damage and if you already have H-sword deployed and really want to RC PPP I would rather go for a oki setup instead.