Sakaku

[Xrd] Ramlethal - Combo Thread (Updated 01/08/2015)

It works on her fine. Which combo are you trying to do?

Air hit 4k on elphelt needs to be really low or she air techs.

5s 623a 5kkk 66 5s 5h 6s 66 5s 6h 66 5kk4k. Last hit seems to whiff every time.

Might've missed or messed up notation, only recently started trying to learn combos and stuff for xrd. All those 5s's should probably be cS, for example. I'm pretty much always doing green dauro if it matters

5s 623a 5kkk 66 5s 5h 6s 66 5s 6h 66 5kk4k. Last hit seems to whiff every time.

Might've missed or messed up notation, only recently started trying to learn combos and stuff for xrd. All those 5s's should probably be cS, for example. I'm pretty much always doing green dauro if it matters

c.s 623p 5kkk 66 c.s 5hs 6s 66 c.s 6hs 66 5kk4k. 

make sure you do a decent dash in for 5kk4k it can whiff if you're too far.

I was watching Jonio's twitch archive for the day of Arc Revo and there were a couple of matches of Saryu's Ramlethal. He was in training mode and he was doing the following corner combo on Sin. 

c.S > 623P > dash c.S > 623P > 5K4K > c.S > 623P > PPP wall splat > dash c.s > 5HS > 6S > dash c.S > 6HS > dash 5KK4K 

I tested this in training mode and it does a solid 200 damage. I need to test the following still:

• Test on the entire cast to see if it's universal
  • Test corner carry properties
  • Test combo variants with different sword deploy formations to make sure oki is still viable in those situations

That sounds like a sweet combo, gotta test that out. Keep in mind though that Dauros in combos seems to give the opponent a lot of meter.

I experimented more with the combo and it's very specific on who it works on. I tested on the whole cast but it works on Pot, Bedman, Sol, Sin, Ky, Slayer, Faust, Zato, Leo, Chipp. Does not work on lightweights (techs before 3rd Daruo hits), Venom (techs before PPP but can use KKK but can't combo into oki after due to pushback), and Axl (techs before 3rd Daruo can hit).

The corner carry is exceptionally good and actually puts them in the corner; however, some characters can tech before they hit the ground ie. Slayer. Other characters it causes a knockdown in the corner just no wall splat unless close to the corner. The damage output is less than double daruo into IAD j,K, j.S, j.8D stuff though. In terms of sword deployed formation I can only get the standard S and HS deployed in corner and HS in the corner, S midscreen variants to work but only tested on Sin, at the moment. Didn't test the variants on the characters that it does work on.

Edited by Killey

Found a triple dauro combo that works at least on Sol, don't know if it's posted before.

2D xx Dauro > cs xx Dauro > 4KK > 5KP > cs xx Dauro > KKK = 189 dmg

Can replace KKK with KP > PPP for wallsplat.

Edited by Nyaa

Just picked up xrd on steam.Although I'm a bit of a noob for the life of me I can't get the air bounce on the kpp in combos is there something I'm missing? Is it just mashing it out quick or relevant to where the character is at during their fall.

11 hours ago, Rehashed said:

Just picked up xrd on steam.Although I'm a bit of a noob for the life of me I can't get the air bounce on the kpp in combos is there something I'm missing? Is it just mashing it out quick or relevant to where the character is at during their fall.

Wrong version. Just do kp instead now.

Yup, KPP isn't used in juggles as the overhead spikes them to the ground now. Ty nerfs.

This topic is great and I want to thank all players who contributed to it :) would anyone be so kind to add a small list of most "practical/used" combos? I mean, I've read all pages of this topic and there's a lot to learn... but for a new player it is a bit daunting. A list of combos that are generally used and not too demanding in terms of skills would be great... Thanks a lot!