Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

Unlike DBFC, where I was familiar with the characters and extremely disappointed with the selection, I don't know anyone but Saber. I'll be cautiously watching this one out of curiosity.

Examu

JUST MAKE ARCANA HEART FOUR DAMMIT

Anyway, I expect to see a Saya no Uta character in there, almost certainly Saya herself. And Demonbane too.

Dramatical Murder character when  EDIT: WELP the title precludes that then

Man, you sound hella bitter and angry. You're not the target audience: get over it.

Besides, EXAMU's thing is waifu fighters. What else were you expecting?

I also have a lot of bones to pick with that interpretation of DFC, but

He didn't seem bitter nor angry to me, just disappointed.

Wow, I've pretty much gave up hoping to see this, really glad it was resurrected. BTW looks like there's another support character that's not listed here but is definately on this screenshot:

RzhXhwp.jpg

Pretty sure that's Kaigen from Hanachirasu which was playable in the previous game.

From that single, blurry picture I saw Sonico oppai weren't big enough  :v: . Still pretty excited to see how the game turns out though.

i understand people beeing disappointed (i'm myself), but i would aproach it with care. I wouldn't create unrealistic expectatations, but i would look foward for the game.

-seeing aquapazza having male chars (Arrawn, Hakuowlo, Oboro, Touka) and that 11 of 16 chars of Daemon Bride are males, it's a complete exageration to say "examu things are waifus". They have tried going the other way, receiving mixed responses, It's not a "hopeless cause".

-the famitsu scans says the development is just at 40%. It's not something that will be launched tomorrow, expect at least 2nd half of 2015 (and for arcades)

-as it's just at 40%....expect more characters

Wow, I've pretty much gave up hoping to see this, really glad it was resurrected. BTW looks like there's another support character that's not listed here but is definately on this screenshot:

RzhXhwp.jpg

Pretty sure that's Kaigen from Hanachirasu which was playable in the previous game.

Yep, it's Kaigen alright. What a shame, I love her to the point of maining her in Nitro Royale (hell, I picked the game up because of her!), but I'm not really surprised. She's not really a character in her first game, and the second game is very short.

-seeing aquapazza having male chars (Arrawn, Hakuowlo, Oboro, Touka) and that 11 of 16 chars of Daemon Bride are males, it's a complete exageration to say "examu things are waifus". They have tried going the other way, receiving mixed responses, It's not a "hopeless cause".

I think you're missing the "Heroines Infinite Duel" subtitle.

Putting my thoughts together about potential roster, I think I get a rough idea of it by simply going over all their titles. Warning: big fat speculation post ahead.

First, the characters that are pretty much guaranteed to return:

- Al Azif (Demonbane; because it's still one of their most well-known titles that even got an anime adaptation before it was cool)

- Saya (Saya no Uta; she even had her own anniversary this year)

- Ignis (Jingai Makyo; one of the former poster children of the company who still enjoys some popularity despite her game being a bit obscure)

Then the veterans whose chances are a bit worse and who might end up as Supports:

- Kong Ruili (Kikokugai; like I said, I don't really want Taoluo to be the sole male character in an all-female fighting game, and without him, Ruili is a support character at best)

- Henri (Angelos Armas; this is mostly because even those who played the game don't care about it, as it's one of the company's lowest points)

- Anna (Gekkou no Carnevale; the game is good and Anna is a great fighter, but I'm afraid there aren't that many fans of either)

- Another Blood (Demonbane; she only managed to get in last time because it was their latest release and they needed a boss character)

Now for all the new titles we missed. Note that the CHiRAL games are obvious sausagefests, so there is little chance they're going to be represented here.

- Franco il Nero (Zoku Satsuriku no Django; this one's a no-brainer, like I said, the only problem is making her different enough from Ein. Being a support is an option, though it'd make me sad)

- Sakihata Rimi (ChaoS;HEAd; not sure about her chances, since she's 5pb and was already in a fighting game. If they really want a heroine from a delusion scientific ADV, there's a better candidate below)

- Makise Kurisu (Steins;Gate; same here - everyone loves Kurisu, but can they actually put her in? I sure hope so)

- Noko (Axanael; man, this is the character I'm looking forward to the most. The game is very mediocre, but Noko is one of its few good points. Yandere goth loli with stretching box cutter and this BGM? Sign me up! If she's not in for some reason, I'd be fine with Sakura, just nothing as stupid as Ena or Fuuri, please)

- Carol / Present (Lost Christmas; both of them are fine choices, though Carol would be a better support, while Present does enough cool stuff to be playable. It all depends on the devs' priorities)

- Mitsurugi Yoishi (Phenomeno; this is an easy candidate for a support character. She's the main heroine of a short, but sweet story that goes beyond its visual novel version, you can't go more support than this)

- Senomiya Akiho (Robotics;Notes; usual 5pb caveats apply. She can probably fight using various robots, even though the one who controls them is usually Kai)

- Sone Miyuki (Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi; probably a support character, unless the devs decide to go full HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU)

- Onoe Serika (Chaos;Child; the latest Science ADV game, so it might warrant some extra promotion here. Including any of its characters hurts the chances for a C;H representative)

- Random Tokyo Necro heroine (the game is still in development, so we don't even know any names, but that's a good reason to have a small teaser of it here)

Then we have the Another Blood precedent, where a single game had two representatives last time. And hey, no one said we're only getting one heroine per game here. So just to keep that option in mind, some more characters that share games with the reveals.

- Oki Kiki (Sumaga; the game is way too popular to be represented with just a single support character. Since Garnet and Mira are not that different from Spica, I believe that Kiki has the best chances to be playable)

- Minato Hikaru (Soukou Akki Muramasa; putting my obvious bias aside, it's a common belief that Muramasa is the single greatest game Nitroplus has produced in the last five years, so if any title deserves two playable characters, it's this one. Hikaru would also be a good fit for a boss character slot, since she's absurdly powerful and is actually a heroine)

- Ayane Ichijou (Soukou Akki Muramasa; alternatively, Ichijou can serve as a good contrast to Muramasa if a boss character slot is taken by someone else. And let's be honest, Masamune is tailor-made for a fighting game, having many different attacks that would make gameplay design a breeze and a Hakumen-like personality. The only reason this team doesn't have many fans is the language barrier)

Lastly, since Saber is in, various Nitroplus products that aren't actually games might be on the table. I'm not that well-versed in copyright and stuff like that, so I'll just list whatever I can.

- Ouka-chan (The mascot character who got overshadowed by Sonico despite the latter only representing the company's music concerts. Is the time for revenge finally upon us?)

- Alice (Queen's Gate; you know, that Queen's Blade spin-off that no one really cares about. Probably a support?)

- Amanda Werner (Blassreiter; the show didn't do anything spectacular, so getting it represented would mostly be box-checking. Still, there are quite a few nice options here)

- Akemi Homura (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica; oh yeah, I went there. This is easily the most popular Nitroplus anime project, so the only reason it might not get any attention here is because they don't want to touch any anime at all. Of course, any other meguka (except for Madoka?) would fit just as well here)

- Tsunemori Akane (Psycho-Pass; she's getting more and more badass with each installation, so I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't need a Dominator to fight)

- Amy (Suisei no Gargantia; basically just another support character, limiting picks to heroines is extra-painful here)

- Angela Balzac (Expelled from Paradise; a brand-new movie that I didn't even watch yet, but I believe she can actually end up playable)

EDIT: Now that I take a closer look at the scans, it seems like Ein has Sonico in a support slot? Hurry up with the screenshots, Famitsu!

BTW Namaniku ATK has this picture on his pixiv:

K7qem5U.png

It doesn't indicate anything as it was just created for fun but might be interesting for some. Also Ouka actually had cameo in Nitro Royale but just in one picture. I hope we'll see her there though...

I don't know what to think about the game at the moment since I didn't really enjoy Arcana heart, but my Lovely Saber is playable so I have some hope for it ^^

-seeing aquapazza having male chars (Arrawn, Hakuowlo, Oboro, Touka)

Woah there.  I'm pretty sure at least one of those is a female.

Still though, it is a little disappointing for the title to exclude male characters.  That said, Nitro+ girls aren't all your stereotypical waifus either so it may not be a big deal.

The complete scan, as provided by Kurushii:
http://www.mediafire.com/view/3r5pr5bh5jz5kpp/056-057.png
Unfortunately, there's no info we don't already have, but I guess the announcement itself is more than enough to excite (some) people for now. Still, I can at least try listing the system info we have:
- The game is going to have double jumps, air-dashing and aerial blocking
- You pick two support characters at once, which have separate cooldowns
- The super-gauge is divided into three stocks, so different actions will probably spend different amounts of it
- There's a suspiciously Burst-like "Blast" icon
- You can deal chip damage with assist characters (both Spica and Natsumi seem to deal quite a lot) and special moves (Mora's hammer swing)
- All assist characters' portraits match their artwork with the sole exception of Sonico. This is fishy...

I'm trying to figure out where the stages come from, but two of them are pretty generic, and the third one doesn't match the game I think of.
- The sunset warehouse - Phantom of Inferno? (Zwei fought with Ein for the first time in one)
- School grounds - ??? (The benches imply that it's not some kind of private mansion, so my first guess of Fate/Zero is out. "Hello, World", maybe?)
- Town square - Saya no Uta? (Sure, it looks like Fuminori-vision, but there just isn't enough gore for that, the colors are different, and the architecture is pretty futuristic. It's like some gigantic creature exploded or something)

- Town square - Saya no Uta? (Sure, it looks like Fuminori-vision, but there just isn't enough gore for that, the colors are different, and the architecture is pretty futuristic. It's like some gigantic creature exploded or something)

Could it be after the True Ending in Saya no Uta where the world gets changed by Saya?  If I remember correctly, she changed all the lifeforms, but the rest of the world stayed the same hence why the colors of the buildings are normal.

It feels like a stretch though and I wouldn't be surprised if it was from something else.

where mah al azif

I understand this new trend with muh waifu eroge fighters but would it be too far of a shot to hope for playable Kuuro? Literally a wet dream. 

Al's fine too as long as she has a super or two involving summoning Demonbane B)

I understand this new trend with muh waifu eroge fighters but would it be too far of a shot to hope for playable Kuuro? Literally a wet dream. 

Al's fine too as long as she has a super or two involving summoning Demonbane B)

Probably not going to happen sadly since the game is called Nitroplus Blasters: Heroines Infinite Duel.

The forum has spoiler tags. Please use them.

Finally found them, who thought it'd be a good idea to hide them alongside tables?

Al in the previous game already had Lemuria Impact super so I won't be worried about this.

Dijitarou (Nitroplus producer) has finally tweeted about the announcement of the game.

BTW if anyone's interested in their Nitro Royale game I have a file with all the commands (including the hidden ones marked as 隠し) here.

At least it says that it's a five-button game. I assume it's the usual weak-medium-strong layout plus two Assist buttons.

EDIT: The game is going to be featured tomorrow on the Famitsu channel around 22:40 (JP time).

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv201404060

New info and pics at the following link:

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/nitroplus-blasters-heroines-infinite-duel-screenshots

2 new playable characters confirmed:

Ruili (Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer)

Nitroplus-Blasters-Heroines-Infinite-Due

Saya (Saya no Uta)

So far this is the confirmed roster:

Confirmed Playable Characters:

-Ein (Phantom of Inferno)
-Mora (Vampirdzhija Vjedogonia)
-Sansei Muramasa (Soukou Akki Muramasa)
-Sonico (Super Sonico)
-Saber (Fate/Zero)

-Ruili (Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer)

-Saya (Saya no Uta)

Confirmed Support Characters:

Spica (Sumaga)
Natsumi Aibara (Hello, World)
Dragon (Dra+Koi)

Another Blood (Kishin Hishou Demonbane)

Franco Il Nero (Zoku Satsuriku no Django: Jigoku no Shoukinkubi)

Supika (Star Mine Girl)

Miyuki Sone (Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi)

https://twitter.com/Molice/status/545536190347100161

森瀬繚 (Molice Ryou) has confirmed that he's working on crossover setting and scenario for this game. He has also worked on some scenario for GUNSLINGER STRATOS BTW.

New info and pics at the following link:

http://gematsu.com/2014/12/nitroplus-blasters-heroines-infinite-duel-screenshots

2 new playable characters confirmed:

Ruili (Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer)

Saya (Saya no Uta)

So far this is the confirmed roster:

Confirmed Playable Characters:

-Ein (Phantom of Inferno)
-Mora (Vampirdzhija Vjedogonia)
-Sansei Muramasa (Soukou Akki Muramasa)
-Sonico (Super Sonico)
-Saber (Fate/Zero)

-Ruili (Kikokugai: The Cyber Slayer)

-Saya (Saya no Uta)

Confirmed Support Characters:

Spica (Sumaga)
Natsumi Aibara (Hello, World)
Dragon (Dra+Koi)

Another Blood (Kishin Hishou Demonbane)

Supika (Star Mine Girl)

Miyuki Sone (Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi)

Source: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201412/18068261.html

Well that's a lot of reveals in a very short timespan, though most of them meet my expectations. Glad to see that Ruili fights on her own, though it makes as much sense as with Sansei (i.e., not much). Interesting that both of them seem to be in-fighters with some potential for electric attacks. Also, since Another Blood is in, we can now expect multiple representatives from a single game, even though they may fit different roles (playable and Assist).

A friendly reminder that Sonico is an Assist character, as seen on the screenshots. For all we know, Saber might be the same.

Random observations from the screenshots:

Normal attacks don't deal chip damage

Assist's recovery begins after it goes away, not after being summoned (This is the norm, I believe, but I don't really play Assist games)

New stage: Circenses (Gekkou no Carnevale)

Some Assists don't let you do anything after you call them out? (look at Saya's reaction, even though she's the one who called Miyuki)

I wonder why poor Kaigen is always being left out everywhere.

If you ask me, she gets much more attention than she deserves objectively (subjectively, she doesn't get enough). No one cares about Hanachirasu, its sequel was a part of a three-game bundle, and the only reason she was playable in Nitro Royale is because no one else could be.

Ah, so by "Left out", you mean "Left out from ivanchu77's post"? Hurp :v: Guess one of those Francos is supposed to be her.