Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

VERTUEUX is performing the opening? And it doesn't sound like that gargling mess from Lost Christmas? Good, good. Though I kinda expected Ono Masatoshi to do it (or maybe even Watanabe Kazuhiro).

Do you mean something other than her level 2? Because I just rewatched her matches while paying close attention to her life bar, and I'm not seeing it. A few times it did feel like her life bar moved in the other direction, but since she wasn't doing anything at the moment, I assume it's just the video quality playing tricks on me. Also, don't forget that using Blast gives you temporary health regeneration.

Yeah, I was wrong there, thought that her grab also did the same thing but that wasn't the case.

http://www.examu.co.jp/nitroplus_blasterz/

They've added the command lists/system page pdf for the characters! There aren't a lot though.

...Not sure if you're serious, so I'll just quote this:

The forum has spoiler tags. Please use them.

12 years old vn, anyone remotely interested already know the plot. Nothing about it in rules about it too. I was just pointing out that "heroin" beeing in the name of the game don't mean the characters have to be heroins, or even females...

There are people in this very thread who expressed their interest in reading the VN, which is reasonable, as some of them might come for Saber and stay for some other character they've never heard about. The VN might be 12 years old, but it has only been translated into a language most people understand a bit less than five years ago, so it might've as well come out right then. In the first place, spoilers have no expiracy date for those who are spoiled, so the reasonable thing to do is be polite and use the tags (it's not like that takes that much effort, anyways). Yeah, it's not in the rules, but if you can only be polite when the rules force you to, you're going to have a hard time communicating with others.

Back to the original point. What would you think if you picked up a game with "Heroines" in its title and noticed a few males in it? Personally, I'd suspect them to be female, as well, no matter how they look. Otherwise, it's false advertising, plain and simple. Making Ruili playable instead of Taoluo means that the new devs realize that, as well. Sure, you're free to wish for whatever you want, but don't expect any sympathy when your favorite male character doesn't make it. Luckily, Nitroplus has more than enough titles to find a good female match for any male you might want. You want to play as Romeo and overwhelm opponents with feral strength? Mora should fit your bill. Want to be a hero of justice and kill some mages with Kiritsugu? Sounds like Ein to me. This is a game, first and foremost. Playstyles take priority over characters.

Back to the original point. What would you think if you picked up a game with "Heroines" in its title and noticed a few males in it? Personally, I'd suspect them to be female, as well, no matter how they look. Otherwise, it's false advertising, plain and simple.

Ruili is not a heroin, what already contradict the title. Think that this is not their native language, and the english speaking community is not the intended public. It's for japanese arcades. And the public is people that already played nitro+ VNs, know and love those characters.

So i still think you are taking the title too seriously. Take another examu game as a example: Daemon Bride. Even if it have "bride" in the name, just 5 out of 16 characters are females. Nobody takes the announcer lines "1st crusade: judge" and "crusade is end" to hearth too, in the same line that nobody think too deply about unib "1st clause: divide".

Luckily, Nitroplus has more than enough titles to find a good female match for any male you might want. You want to play as Romeo and overwhelm opponents with feral strength? Mora should fit your bill. Want to be a hero of justice and kill some mages with Kiritsugu? Sounds like Ein to me. This is a game, first and foremost. Playstyles take priority over characters.

The whole point of using characters from famous nitro+ VN is to appeal for fans of nitro+ VN. But i would agree with you if any of the examples you gave were about playstyle, instead of characters personality. Like:

-characters with slower movement, but with a array of projectyles to controll the screen.

-characters with normals that are slower in activation/recovery/less advantageous hitbox, but have a incredible reach.

-characters with smaller, but faster normals and more mobility than the normal.

etc

Back to news

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/984/984580/

https://twitter.com/NESiCA_PR/status/549017261260808193/photo/1

rei is in japan right now too, might have some interesting comments about it in english language

https://twitter.com/Reioumu

I believe that most people who've played through Kikokugai consider Ruili to be its heroine, even if that might not be true from some point of view. I'm actually surprised you picked Ruili to prove your point, even though we already have Saya, who can easily be considered the game's villain by the general audience. Well, this is Nitroplus, after all, it's all about the gray morality. I mean, the roster already includes an assassin, a half-vampire who's a bit too eager about her vampire-hunting job, the most evil book in the world, an eldritch horror and a cursed suit of armor.

Anyways, the interview did mention the potential of adding male characters, so we can put a lid on this topic for now.

The main thing to note in that interview is that the character select screen currently has 10 playable slots and 16 Assist slots. Doesn't mean that we can't get more later, of course. Also, there are going to be supers that cost 3 stocks of Power gauge.

The system info and command list are up on the game's website:
The main pick-ups:
- The game has a fourth attack button, E, or "Heavy Action". It's similar to Guilty Gear's Dust button in that it launches the opponent with 5E, 2E is a sweep, and j.E is its own attack. 5[E] causes guard crush unless blocked with Banishing Guard.
- You can't escape throws during Banishing Guard.
- The alpha counter mechanic is called Counter Raid. It's performed with 6AB.
- 6A is a universal anti-air.
- Variable Rush is performed with CE.
- Infinite Blast is performed with ABC (to no one's surprise).

The command list doesn't seem to be final (there are not enough supers for each character, for instance), but I'll translate what's there.

Ein:
- Upward Palm Strike
- Vz61 Scorpion
- Chris Reeve
- Colt Python
- Elbow Strike and an Upward Palm Strike

Al:
- Cthugha & Ithaqua
- Scimitar of Barzai - Double Strike
- Atlach-Nacha
- Cthugha & Ithaqua God-Beast Form
- Scimitar of Barzai

Mora:
- Sledgehammer
- Dead Rising
- Across the Nightmare
- Combo Sledgehammer
- Child Play

Ruili:
- Tetsuzankou
- Garyoubi
- Senpuuchoukyaku
- Hishouryuukyaku
- Soukokoukazan (up-close)

Saya:
- Explosive Meat Blob
- Meat Arm - Anti-Air (additional input)
- Meat Metamorphosis
- Meat Feast
- Firm Meat Arm

I'll translate the Assists later today.

Oh, and there's also this article that covers all characters, which I'll cover later, as well. Too bad it wasn't up when I was looking up the kanji in the command list :v:
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/984/984524/

They've added the command lists/system page pdf for the characters! There aren't a lot though.

I've already wrote about that two days ago but people here ignored me for some reason...

Anyway, I've decided to compare the new command moves and the moves in the Nitro Royale version and it looks like the

ニトロプラスさんにはキャラの動き

part was right.

So...

Ein

掌底:263+A/B/C

Basically the same input and effect as in Nitro Royale.

Vz61 スコーピオン:214+A/B/C

This move can only be used in Nitro Royale as a follow-up from 214+A/B/C command(ファントム) where you press B in the middle of the move. The effect is different since Nitro Blasterz version have more versions and Nitro Royale version is corresponding to 214+A version.

クリスリーブ:41236+A/B/C

Even though there the move with the same title this one actually corresponds to the ネック ハンディング move since クリスリーブ in Nitro Royale is about throwing knives. ネック ハンディング is performed the same way as a Vz61 but you need to press C instead of B. Also the same effect as in Nitro Royale.

コルトパイソン:236+A+B

It's called the same way as a special move in Nitro Royale (63214+C) and even starts the same way but then changes to something like the hidden super in Nitro Royale that needs 3 gauges and is performed by pressing 2141236+C.

肘打ちからの掌底:214+A+B

That's the new move, basically the modified version of 掌底.

Al Azif

クトゥグア&イタクァ:236+A/B/C

Nitro Royale version has two moves called クトゥグア and イタクァ (performed by 236+A and 236+B accordingly) but it's different from the Nitro Blasterz version where she uses the revolver versions.

バルザイの偃月刀・二連撃:623+A/B/C

Input is the same and the weapon is the same too but it was turned into the DP here.

アトラック=ナチャ:63214+A/B/C

I don't remember seeing in the matches bur from the screenshot and description it looks like it's the same as in Nitro Royale (input is the same).

クトゥグア&イタクァ神獣形態:236+A+B

This one is the same as in Nitro Royale (input: 236236+C) but it took only a half of the gauge there and it's title also has 神獣弾 in the end instead of 神獣形態.

バルザイの偃月刀:214+A+B

This one is closer to the バルザイの偃月刀 special from Nitro Royale.

I remember that there was another super move at 25:50 in this video though? Well, maybe that's this Barrier Blue Rush thing.

Mora

That's one of the least changed character I guess.

スレッジハンマー:236+A/B/C

Corresponds to the move with the same name and same input. Pretty much the same move exect it can be continued to the コンボ・スレッジハンマー (6+A/B/C and 2+C after that). More info a bit later.

デッド・ライジング:612+A/B/C

Again, same name, same input, same effect.

アクロス・ザ・ナイトメア:214+A/B/C

Yep, you got that. Except this move can be continued to the チャイルド・プレイ (2+C in the air, you need to mash them really hard), for more info look lower.

コンボ・スレッジハンマー:236+A+B

That's what I was talking before, it's actually a link of specials that was turned into a super move.

チャイルド・プレイ:214+A+B

Aaand that's another special moved turned into super move.

That's also another character that has 1 more super move seen in the matches that might as well be Barrier Blue Rush thing.

Ruili

She's mostly new but still has one move called 臥龍尾 (214+A) that corresponds to the 兄様・臥龍尾 move that can be performed by getting in 兄様・峨眉万雷 stance (214+A) and then pressing A again. Not really sure if effect is the same.

Saya

爆発物を含む肉塊:236+A/B/C

That corresponds to the move with the same name and input but some of effects can be different depending on a button.

肉の腕 対空:↓/←+A/B/C (+A for another move)

That one corresponds to the 肉の腕 stance (214+A) and it's different moves that can be performed from there (A, B/BB, C/CC).

肉変化:623 or 421+A/B/C

That's actually called 肉塊移動 (421+A/B/C) in Nitro Royale - teleporting move.

肉の宴:236+A+B

Corresponds to the hidden move with the same name and this input: 1632143+C. Costs 3 gauges.

肉の豪腕:214+A+B

New super move, drains life gauge, similar to the 耕司の嘆き・郁紀の狂気 move (412362+D).

Also seem to have moves that look and act similar to her 肉の槍 (22+A/B/C) moves.

Now for partner characters...

Natsumi

急停止は何故か効かない corresponds to the special move with the same name (input: 4(hold)6+A/B/C).

Kaigen

誓約大儀・一億総玉砕 corresponds to her super move with the same name (21416+C).

Henry

バレットストーム looks and acts similar to her モーゼル special moves (236+A/B/C in the air)

Another Blood

禁忌の血を解放つ、侵せ has the super move with the same name (236236+C) but that one looks and acts a bit different.

Dragon

ドラゴンブレス has the special move with the same name (236+A/B/C/B+C) but this one acts more like a finishing attack in her 鏖殺の吐息 super (2363214+C).

I've already wrote about that two days ago but people here ignored me for some reason...

Sorry, I kinda got distracted by stuff :v: Good job comparing the moves with Nitro Royale, that was one of the things I wanted to do. At the very least, I should check out Saya's normals and compare them with what we've seen in the videos.

I remember that there was another super move at 25:50 in this video though?

That's her Variable Rush (C+E). But since there are clearly more than two supers per character, we should still keep an eye on them.

Here are the Assist translations:

Natsumi: The Brakes Don't Work for Some Reason

Kaigen: Seiyaku Taigi - Ichioku Sougyokusai (Pledge of Cause - Hundred Million Honorable Deaths)

Henri: Bullet Storm

Spica: Star Strike

Miyuki: Perfect Swing

Another Blood: Unleash the Forbidden Blood, and Assault

Dragon: Dragon Breath

Franco: It's Showtime, Let's Kill'em!

Sakura: Bring it On

Carol: The Chalice Void

And various bits of info from that article. Not as much as I thought, but still nice.

- Power Gauge rises from landing and blocking attacks (should've figured this out right after the videos :v: ). In the current version, you get more gauge while getting hit.

- All Variable Rush attacks are invulnerable on start-up in the current version.

- The Assist cooldown mostly depends on the amount of damage they deal.

- Ein's Vz61 Scorpion shoots forwards with the A button, upwards over the whole screen with B button, and downwards after a jump with the C button.

- Chris Reeve has no invulnerable frames, so you can stuff the throw by simply hitting Ein on its start-up.

- Al's Cthugha & Ithaqua fires Cthugha with the A button, Ithaqua with the B button, and both with the C button. Not surprising, though the fact that we only saw the C version in the videos is mind-boggling.

- Ruili's A version Tetsuzankou has fast start-up, B version knocks down, and C version can be followed up.

- Garyoubi is actually a rekka series that goes A>B>C. B version is an overhead, while C version is a low. I assume you can skip the B version, or even use the B and C versions separately.

- Since Ruili is so small, you may have to come with character-specific combos against her.

- Carol's cooldown is about 25 seconds long, and her start-up is about 5 seconds long.

it would make sense for them to put characters from famous franchise that received anime adaptations like chaos;head, stein;gates, robotic;notes...but in those titles nitro+ share copyrights with 5pb. It's not exclusively theirs...it might happen, but the legal part won't be so straightforward

That's a goldmine. I translated what I could for now, the rest is coming tomorrow. Some of these points were already mentioned in the thread, but I'll leave them so the overall structure is the same.

System
  • The usual combo flow seems to be A > B > C/E > Special > Super > Assist, with the aerial combos being A > B > jc > A > B > E to bring the opponent down. j.C can only be jump-canceled by some characters.
  • Since 5B has close and far versions, you can combo B > B. Since they can also be jump-canceled, it leads to multiple different blockstring routes.
  • As soon as the proration kicks in, the opponent can ukemi, and the crumple state becomes shorter.

Escape Action:

• It feels that it's invincible to everything but projectiles, which it destroys instead? It has a bit of recovery, so you can't just use it whenever.
  • Since both the roll and the short hop cost no gauge, it creates lots of options for mix-ups.
  • Both actions can be performed in midair, making it similar to a small triple-jump / air-dash. Since it still has its invulnerability, it's certainly a staple.
  • As expected, you can't do aerial Escape Actions after a short hop.

Banishing Guard:

• Performed by pressing 4D/1D, even while blocking. You can hold the button to keep blocking. If you block the enemy attack this way, the gap is long enough to interrupt their next attack with a normal. Since you basically make the opponent whiff their attack, you don't receive any chip damage.
  • The general principle is that if you interrupt the A > B string, you can stuff it with A, and if you interrupt B > C, you can stuff it with B. Of course, you can also stuff it with A, but some multi-hit attacks can only be stuffed with a DP.
  • If you got your attack Banishing Guarded, you can Banishing Guard them back. And since it costs nothing, you can counter each other's Banishing Guards until the time is up.
  • Since the aerial Banishing Guard pushes you back, it's probably a bad idea to use it against projectiles, since it only makes it more difficult to get in. Even if you Banishing Guard the 6A anti-air, the pushback still kicks you away from them.
  • Since it costs no gauge, it's risk-free, though it does have a weakness in not being able to tech throws. Still, the default defensive play comes down to crouching Banishing Guard.

Heavy Action:

• Holding down 5E makes it unblockable. 2E is a sweep, and the difference in its range between characters is amazing (compare Al and Mora, for example).
  • Since there is no quick tech in the game, it might be a good option for a meaty attack.
  • However, if you knock the opponent down with the last hit of the combo, they can get up faster.

Assists:

• Since calling an Assist costs no gauge even though it hurts a lot, they seem to be mostly used as a combo fodder right now. Also, since they are guaranteed to come out, most of them make for excellent okizeme tools.
  • You can call an Assist both on the ground and in mid-air. The timing for using them in combos varies across the board.
  • Since there is a short pause before most Assists, they can still be stuffed with C+E (Variable Rush) or Kaigen.
  • It doesn't seem like they can turn around, even though that's the case in most other games.

Infinite Blast:

• Blasts come in three types: Power Blast (gold), Combo Blast (red), and Escape Blast (blue). The Blast's length goes Power > Combo > Escape.
  • You regenerate health during a Blast: Power Blast restores around 20%. Since specials can also be canceled into Escape Action, you can land a Blast after a DP canceled into a roll.
  • Combo Blast easily raises the damage if you use it after hitting a grounded opponent. But if you hit the opponent while they're in midair, they can still tech, so it's difficult to make the combo longer than it usually is. It does increase the hitstop by a whole lot, so it's easier to pick up the combo. Lastly, Escape Blast's invulnerability ends long before its recovery, so you're pretty much dead if they have an Assist.

Other:

• The throw escape window feels very long, so you don't really have to look out for it. You can cancel the throw into Evasive Action or a super and go for the combo from there. The aerial throw is also present, but since it has a whiff animation, it's mostly used for reading an aerial Banishing Guard or Escape Action when they expect a 6A after a tech.
  • 6A is a universal anti-air, and if you don't land it after the opponent's jump or short hop, you're left wide open for some major punishment.
  • Most supers cost 1 gauge. the C+E super-combos are invulnerable on start-up and come out fast, which resembles DFC, though they cost 2 gauge. Even though it costs so much, it's not a big loss if it gets blocked, since pressing different buttons also performs various attacks that must be blocked differently (most of the time, A is mid, B is overhead, and C is low). By spamming B and using one overhead after another, you can usually juggle the opponent easily on hit.
  • You can tech by holding down the button. Be careful about mashing many buttons at once, since pressing them simultaneously might call an Assist or use a Blast when you don't want to.
  • The opponent turns around automatically if you jump over them, unless they were air-dashing themselves or something. They also turn around after a double-jump. There seems to be a lot of space for cross-over mindgames: whether they're going to perform any aerial attacks or throws or just jump behind you.

Main cast
  • Ein = Al > Mora = Ruili > Saya
  • It seems that everyone can win a decent percentage of matches, so people are sticking to the most simple characters for now. Just don't expect to win games with Saya so soon.
  • Pressing Start picks a random character.

Al:

• The 236 projectiles come out fast, are pretty safe and have a tall enough hitbox to hit airborne opponents. A version is a straight fireball, B version is a curved ice blast, C version is both. C version spam is legit, since it's difficult to dodge completely. If you hit them with a projectile, you can connect it into the EX version. Ithaqua! Ithaqua!
  • The 623 DP is a two-hit attack that makes you jump and drop the opponent to the ground. It's actually pretty safe, so it's damn strong. Feel free to use it at every possible opportunity. It's also good as a combo fodder. If it's actually blocked, you can super-cancel it, call an Assist, or cancel it into an Escape Action if you got a Blast.
  • Since 5B and 5E got very short reach, you have to deal with a shorter combo route, like 5A 5B 5C 236/623. Since her dash and other mobility tools are so good, she can be easily recommended to newbies and experienced players alike. There are panty shots. The poster illustration is lewd.

Ein:

• 214 is a bullet spam that's easy to use. Since she can shoot you on a whim while abusing her great mobility, chasing her is pretty annoying. She also has good reach on her knife normals, especially the crouching ones, so using them often is important.
  • No one is sure whether the 623 palm thrust has invulnerability, low-profile frames or projectile invincibility, but since it's a fast two-hit attack, it can get some stylish punishes when opponent uses Banishing Guard too often.
  • 2E 214C is a meterless aerial combo starter that looks very cool. C+E on block is a mix-up on both vertical and horizontal axes, so it's very easy to kill people with little experience against it. Her only bad point is that it's difficult to hear her, since her voice is so quiet. The poster illustration is lewd.

Mora:

• There are some easy mix-ups between a fast 214 overhead and a long 2E sweep as well as with an IAD j.2C, all of which can lead into oraora (Child Play). Or you can go for the invincible DP if they try to mash out.
  • 6A has a very wide hitbox, and the close-ranged options are very powerful, which makes for a very fun experience, but with no mobility and little reach, it's easy to run away from her.
  • Simply landing 5A 5BB 2E into knockdown, and then going for the IAD mix-up or 2E 214A 214AB deals more than enough damage to steal rounds all by itself.

Ruili:

• Since 236C causes crumple, it's tailor-made to be combo fodder. 214A is a fast mid attack that moves you forward, 214B is an overhead chop, and 214C is a low sweep.
  • After each move, you can press A, B, or C to perform a corresponding 214 special. ABC214AC scores a knockdown, 214BAC is a combo that you can repeat over and over to kill people who can't see its start-up.
  • 236AB deals lots of damage and looks very cool. 214AB is a command throw, and it seems like you can follow it up with an Assist after launching the opponent. Panties.

Saya:

• j.2A/B/C is a multi-hit overhead drill that's strong against everything but Banishing Guard, and if you use it right after j.236 against someone with no projectiles to keep you away, it becomes downright dirty. The 214 stance can lead into either an anti-air or a feint, but it's not like it becomes unblockable.
  • Because of her forward step and Dhalsim jump, she's hopelessly weak at chasing people. On the other hand, teleporting with 623 or 421 gives her a lot of freedom.
  • C+E doesn't let you mix your opponent up on block, but in return, it can hit your opponent even from the opposite side of the screen.
  • The combos are weak since it's difficult to chain into 2E, the neutral options make her play a defensive game, and the fact that her super-combo restores health just prolongs the match. She turns into a meatball fast. The victory pose is cute.

Assists
  • Pressing Start picks a random Assist.
  • You pick two characters and call them with AD and BD. If it's not neutral, you can't get an Escape Action by accident.

Natsumi:

• With her short cooldown and big hitbox, she's strong even when she simply goes over the whole screen twice. Even though she deals multiple hits, having even one of them blocked by Banishing Guard is more than enough.

Kaigen:

• A single strike with very fast start-up. Seems like a perfect Assist for whenever the screen dims. It deals quite a lot of chip damage and crumples even on air hit, so it's very versatile. It feels like you can't switch your block after blocking this, similar to Blade Arcus.

Henri:

• Even though her cooldown is low, she stays out for a while, keeps the opponent in place, deals good damage and gives you enough hit stun to pick up the combo. Very user-friendly. For some reason, her portrait is the only rough sketch on the character select screen. Ratatatata.

Spica:

• Even when she appears right in front of you, her hitbox is wide enough to hit people behind your back, so she's pretty useful. When you call her in mid-air, she can lead to aerial combos. Even though she's easy to use, it often feels like other options are better.

Miyuki:

• The bat is interesting, but the reward for using it tends to be low, as it's difficult to pick up the opponent. If you use it in the middle of a combo, the damage is good. The blood splatters that come out on hit make this seem very painful.

Another Blood:

• Since the damage is so high, it's most often used as combo fodder. You can also use it as a mix-up tool by covering the characters' sprites. It seems like it can float the opponent even while they're knocked down. Since it's difficult to see, you can't confirm it.

Dragon:

• It becomes impossible to jump because of the great beam. The finishing pose is cute and matches well with the main character's victory pose.

Franco:

• Feels very similar to Henri.

Sakura:

• Since it's a counter-attack Assist, her cooldown is short, so she's excellent as an impromptu Roman Cancel. When used in combos, she can trigger from an Escape Blast, but even though the counter-attack is unblockable, you have to be too close for the Blast to hit her, making this unreliable.

Carol:

• The locusts come out.

EDIT: There, all done.

"At least"? I'll take all the footage I can get, thank you very much.

All this talk about Sonico being playable almost makes me think that it's my mistake to think otherwise, not theirs. Almost.

Oh, and I updated the previous post, if you didn't notice.

Yeah, but I've already read most of it in Japanese already (thanks for the system part though); lol at the last points about the characters :lol:

I've written "at least" because it almost look like these videos doesn't try to present it's characters - some of them were blocking or getting hit for the most part.

http://www.4gamer.net/games/000/G000000/20141219102/ this huge topic also has some words from the Examu director, haven't read it yet though.

Well, I wasn't addressing you in particular, I was just worried that people might miss it since edits don't bump the thread (and I didn't want to bump it just to point out an edit).

And yeah, the gameplay quality is not the greatest, but it's still something.

That article doesn't say anything important, but it's still a nice read.

This game looks really fun, but I need some Saber gameplay in my life. I really hope they gave her invisible air; I always thought that would be cool in a fighting game.

She had it in Nitro Royale, so the chances are good that she's getting it again.

EDIT: I updated the Saya album with all the system info we got over this week:

http://imgur.com/a/nuPYf

This game looks really fun, but I need some Saber gameplay in my life.

Fate Unlimited/Codes, brother. It's the spiritual predecessor to MvC3 (also by Eighting), with insanely long death combos that can be linked from a single lucky jab. (This is not a compliment.)

CRUSH THE WALL! AND NIGHT IS BLEEDING! I've put together another album, now with Mora's moves. On one hand, she's easier to figure out than Saya, but on the other hand, all her normals look the same, so some buttons might be wrong. At least she used all of them, I think.

http://imgur.com/a/8S5hh

5PB had some Nitro guest star in their game. Its wishful thinking but I hope 5PB can get the same treatment with Nitro fighter. while Phanotm breaker is infamous some people still love the characters, i think it'll be welcome addition. 

5PB had some Nitro guest star in their game. Its wishful thinking but I hope 5PB can get the same treatment with Nitro fighter. while Phanotm breaker is infamous some people still love the characters, i think it'll be welcome addition. 

That only happened because 5pb partially owns the rights to Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate.