Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

Oh my, did I miss a lot this week. I'm certainly going to indulge myself in these videos tonight! The only one I knew of was the GameAcho one (but who doesn't go there lol).

On a side note, I finished all the sprites for Nitro+ Blasters, at least for now. I also reworked Muramasa & Ignis because their quality wasn't up to par with the future ones I made.

In a way, it almost feels useless making these because of how niche this game really is.

Or conversely, if we can get these approved & put them in our sigs, people will go like "Where does that come from?" then check it out th-then this game w-will totally BLOW UP! haha in your dreams buddy

Anyway, here you go! I spent the same amount of time on everyone.

post-37331-0-09114700-1431125115.png

post-37331-0-40861500-1431125119.png

post-37331-0-09459300-1431125124.png

post-37331-0-07042800-1431125129.png

post-37331-0-90925700-1431619587.png

post-37331-0-91735900-1431619592.png

post-37331-0-44588900-1431619600.png

post-37331-0-50580300-1431619607.png

Shouldn't Saya's hair be green?

Worst comes to worst, we can use them on some other forum like KakugeKings when the game comes to consoles.

I plan on trying to make dedicated sections to games that any on my forums whenever my site transfer & redesign is complete. If someone can manage the section, I'll gladly put it up.

Outside of that, how would Muramasa be considered for a beginner....easy or hard to use? I'm rather liking her play style with all the slinging in the air and such but would like a short opinion on this.

Compared to other characters, Muramasa is fairly difficult. Most of the combos have awkward confirms and combo branches depending on height. Along with this, she has awkward normals, poor roll recovery, and slow attacks in general.

Despite all of this, she's probably the most fun character I've played. Comboing from threads and pulls is incredibly satisfying and her movement options are the most unique in the game. Her average damage off of a confirm is also rather high. If you can get around all of her cons, she's definitely rewarding to play.

I plan on trying to make dedicated sections to games that any on my forums whenever my site transfer & redesign is complete. If someone can manage the section, I'll gladly put it up.

Outside of that, how would Muramasa be considered for a beginner....easy or hard to use? I'm rather liking her play style with all the slinging in the air and such but would like a short opinion on this.

I would be glad to help out as much as I can. 

Also, I am going to start compiling videos on Ein, my favorite character of the game. Currently there's only one video, but I'll be adding more after I'm done with finals. 

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjkwFAlJi-86NDN_3XD2EVfm_reRaJmx2

I currently can't do anything with my site right now since I'm upgrading Invision Power Board to 4.0.4 & transferring to a new host but as soon as that's done, I'll let you know Sojoro. Just let me know what all you need done.

The games I plan to have sections for as of right now are:

Arcana Heart Love Max SIXSTARS (yeah, I know this has homing cancel but no one uses it no more).

Nitro+ Blasterz

Aquapazza (same reason as AH)

Touhou 14.5: Urban Legend in Limbo (just released)

In regards to Muramasa, sounds like something I have to keep tabs on when I finally get a chance to play this game. I never do like having to adjust combos due to height difference but she really does sound like a risk/reward type character. Not my cup of tea but she looks too fun to play. I'll have to deal with it when the time comes. Now I need to look at my current candidates for subs: Ignis & Ruli (until Saber gets released).

Been playing it a bit lately, really hooked on Saya. Translated her movelist if anyone was interested, wasn't sure if it'd been done yet. I'll post it if anyone is interested, maybe do others too if it's wanted.

If anyone else here has been using Saya, who have you been having luck with assists? Althea definately seems strong, not sure who for the second.

Yeah, I translated most movelists back during the first loketest. They revealed some more names since then, but I was going to translate them, as well. Of course, if anyone wants me to.

I've seen some good Saya play with Another Blood compensating for her average combo damage and stealing games thanks to her many mix-ups. Dragon would probably do just as well.

Oh, hadn't realised sorry. I'm very late to the party so I only skimmed the thread up till now.

Another Blood works great, you can follow up from j.236AB with her, but sadly not from her 214AB. However, the opponent seems to be forced to block her after air teching and the chip is strong.

Been playing it a bit lately, really hooked on Saya. Translated her movelist if anyone was interested, wasn't sure if it'd been done yet. I'll post it if anyone is interested, maybe do others too if it's wanted.

If anyone else here has been using Saya, who have you been having luck with assists? Althea definately seems strong, not sure who for the second.

Althea + Dragon for big damage.  If you catch people in the air with 2C, drag them to the ground with Althea -> stuff -> Red Dragon/Startup Blue Dragon -> orb explosion super -> Blue Dragon hits -> air orb explosion.  2C is pretty good for tech traps.  I've also had luck with blue dragon in forcing people to choose between getting cihpped by blue dragon (and put in a bad situation) or getting grabbed by Saya's ranged throws / 236 AB super.  It's a little gimmicky but I've had success with it.

Other than that I've had some trouble with backdashers on wakeup, particularly with Ruilii.  Once I start blocking Ruili I find it impossible to get away and on her wakeup she can just backdash to avoid all your options except 5C, but unless you have meter for C+E even that is not very threatening.

As for Muramasa, she isn't played much but I think she's decent.  She has one of the best supers in the game (fullscreen, huge damage reversal), long range lows and vacuum moves.

I've also been trying Ein a bit.  Ein is pretty awesome but god her normals suuuuuccccckkkkkk!  Her As are basically useless, which makes confirming hard (except for 6A.  6A is good shit).  You're gonna be starting most combos with 2B or 2C.  5C has some weird property that I haven't completely figured out yet but the range is ass.  The bat assist seems good, if you land A bullets you can confirm into the bat, which brings the opponent close for a melee combo.  C bullet use seems kind of questionable, you can attack afterward while falling but I think you're at disadvantage.

We got infinites already:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFJN18hzZxc

While it doesn't surprise me, and it doesn't seem that practical, I find it hilarious that the character who got it is Ignis. As if having a ridiculously simple infinite in Nitro Royale wasn't enough for her.

Balance hotfix with Saber release, please?

I've also been trying Ein a bit.  Ein is pretty awesome but god her normals suuuuuccccckkkkkk!  Her As are basically useless, which makes confirming hard (except for 6A.  6A is good shit).  You're gonna be starting most combos with 2B or 2C.  5C has some weird property that I haven't completely figured out yet but the range is ass.  The bat assist seems good, if you land A bullets you can confirm into the bat, which brings the opponent close for a melee combo.  C bullet use seems kind of questionable, you can attack afterward while falling but I think you're at disadvantage.

PROPSS! I see a lot of 2B, 2C, the occasional 6A (gdlk AA), j.B, j.C and her different gunshot specials. I am unsure, but 214C is the version where she shoots downwards? I know A is the horizontal one and I believe B is the Aigis 2B looking one. I have yet to see anyone use 5C. It's actually a parry. Currently I don't see that many Eins out there, but this guy in this video is my favorite so far. I like the his movement and spacing with her as well as his assist choices. I have to give him credit for the use of Sakura. Didn't think you could cancel out recovery like that and if you think about it, while situational, it's pretty good burst-bait material.   

Speaking of Ein, yesterday Gameacho released a Nitroplsu Blasters video that I started watching. I'm not maining Ein or anything, b-but it's hard not to be interested when this player is pulling off 7000 damage combos meterless & 16000 with a Level 3 super & assists. Hehe, this was the type of damage I was looking!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG1v-raQM0g

Also, stuff regarding Mora. I would like to know the reason why players are using Sledge Hammer over the Accros the Nightmare (spinning hammer attack?). Nightmare seems to do more damage & has an obvious Assist combo opportunity, yet they go with the former attack. Now, I'm all over power type characters & that attack is screaming "Use me~"... but I don't think it's quite that hard to figure out lol. I've seen whiff a few times, so it might be a bit short on range but...

Shouldn't Saya's hair be green?

Eh... oh! You're right! Just a sliiiight green tint. Fixed her up a couple of days ago. Also fixed some stuff on Al, Anna & a lot for Ruili.

Also, stuff regarding Mora. I would like to know the reason why players are using Sledge Hammer over the Accros the Nightmare (spinning hammer attack?). Nightmare seems to do more damage & has an obvious Assist combo opportunity, yet they go with the former attack. Now, I'm all over power type characters & that attack is screaming "Use me~"... but I don't think it's quite that hard to figure out lol. I've seen whiff a few times, so it might be a bit short on range but...

I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about here. Across the Nightmare is the overhead leap; it's often used to mix things up and can theoretically be used to cross the screen, but it's pretty punishable in that case. Sledgehammer is the spinning attack that hits mid, so it's either a combo filler (a pretty good one, since C version staggers on last hit) or as a block string ender (it feels relatively safe-ish?). If you're talking about their super versions, they're called Child play and Combo Sledgehammer, respectively. I don't know if Child Play tracks the opponent in neutral, but mid-combo, it's better used after knocking the opponent down to guarantee the damage. Also, I think it's easier to follow up than Combo Sledgehammer?

Maybe you can post a video link or something so I can understand your question better?

I'm not sure if we're talking about the same attack, but the somersault hammer leap is good at stuffing opponents who like to jump, basically regardless of what they're doing.

Also, crumple moves are gdlk in this game.

Balance hotfix with Saber release, please?

Have they said anything about when she would be released or demo'd?

Have they said anything about when she would be released or demo'd?

Not yet, but you can bet someone will post about it here when it happens.

So, my site is done with the domain transfer & unfortunately, I have to rebuild everything from the ground up again since I'm using a release candidate of IPB 4 as my site CMS. Sojoro (and anyone else who want to help), mind looking over to see if this is all that you need for the NBHID section:

http://www.animetoshokan.org/forums/index.php?/forum/14-nitro-blasterz-~heroine-infinite-duel~/

I want to apologize ahead of time that I know that the site is bare but I'm only one guy doing all of this so it's taking me some time to fix my site up again (not to mention designing a skin in photoshop).

Oh, s-sorry everybody! It appears I mixed up the attack names!

But, no matter how you look at it, "Sledgehammer" sounds like the leaping attack & Across the Nightmare sounds like you're moving/spinning. No matter how you look at it lol.

The question was pretty much; On confirm, I don't know why people finish off with the hammer leap when the spinning hammer is a more obvious choice for me.

However...

...but the somersault hammer leap is good at stuffing opponents who like to jump, basically regardless of what they're doing.

Ah, so that's the use. Sounds practically like Labrys's 214A/B. Mhmm, good indeed!

Ignis pls. https://twitter.com/kamoihito/status/599931040438714369

So, my site is done with the domain transfer & unfortunately, I have to rebuild everything from the ground up again since I'm using a release candidate of IPB 4 as my site CMS. Sojoro (and anyone else who want to help), mind looking over to see if this is all that you need for the NBHID section:

http://www.animetoshokan.org/forums/index.php?/forum/14-nitro-blasterz-~heroine-infinite-duel~/

I want to apologize ahead of time that I know that the site is bare but I'm only one guy doing all of this so it's taking me some time to fix my site up again (not to mention designing a skin in photoshop).

That looks pretty great so far. Just tell me what you need in the future and I'll be happy to help.  

Ignis pls. https://twitter.com/kamoihito/status/599931040438714369

That looks pretty great so far. Just tell me what you need in the future and I'll be happy to help.  

I'll start adding in all of the character sections by this weekend since I'll have a whole week and 2 days off work starting Saturday. In the meantime, I want to continue to add more content to my site.

By the way, I haven't heard much about Ignis at all. Any thoughts?

I'll start adding in all of the character sections by this weekend since I'll have a whole week and 2 days off work starting Saturday. In the meantime, I want to continue to add more content to my site.

By the way, I haven't heard much about Ignis at all. Any thoughts?

Ignis is pretty good if you browse back a page or two and look at what she her tools are. She's got mostly everything a character could wish for. I am going to ahead and say she has a superb neutral game as well as one of the best Lethal Blazes (level 3) of the game. However, she's rather technical so that's probably why there aren't too many of her at the moment as opposed to say Al Azif though I could be wrong since I've not kept up with the game fully for about a week now. Overall, I personally think she's a strong character with great tools. 

Oh btw, they finally have some footage of Mugen, Amy and Akane: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201505/19078918.html

Seems like an update of some sort too. 

Has anyone been able to find any game artwork for Al Azif? I've been looking around everywhere but can't find diddly squat outside of everyone else. Trying to make the character banners but I'm not having any luck with just her.

Akane is looks like she's going to be an assist like Satsuki from Aquapazza but with probably just a large one shot. Might be wrong but that's how I look at it for now.

I wouldn't call that "Footage", just a couple of screenshots :v: But yeah, there is going to be an update on the 28th that adds Akane, Amy and Mugen along with a couple new character palettes and a new stage. Some bug fixes, too, so we can probably say goodbye to that infinite.

...Wait a minute, did they just give Phantom a second stage? Or is the warehouse one not actually from Phantom?

Has anyone been able to find any game artwork for Al Azif? I've been looking around everywhere but can't find diddly squat outside of everyone else. Trying to make the character banners but I'm not having any luck with just her.

Check the website's Publicity page, it has a few hi-res artworks in various articles. If it's not there, I'm not sure if it can be found anywhere else, as the game's assets are not ripped yet.