Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

I was talking about this list:

http://nitroplus_blasterz.marv.jp/#premium_campaign_1/shops

I wouldn't be surprised if they only send the code with pre-paid pre-orders, or only in the stores that don't have international shipping. If someone manages to get it, do share your experiences.

I just noticed that Dustloop makes that link invalid. Let's try this again:

http://nitroplus_blasterz.marv.jp/#premium_campaign_1/shops
While I'm at it, here are the exclusive bonuses that are listed there.

Animate: exclusive artwork (specific product TBA)

Amazon: PS3/PS4 wallpaper by Yaegashi Nan

AmiAmi: A3 tapestry (limited edition), multi-stand (regular edition)

Imajin: original cloth poster

Ebten: Yaegashi Nan artwork (specific product TBA)

CharaAni: original IC pass case

Gamers: B2 tapestry (limited edition only)

Seagull: original phone card

Theta Shop: original QUO card

Seven Net Shopping: original digital wallpaper

Sofmap: B2 tapestry (limited edition only)

Takarajima: tin badge set (differs between PS3 and Ps4)

Trader: B2 tapestry

Furu1Online: mousepad

WonderGoo: extra-large tapestry

Please tell me they are eventually going to make a steam port of this game.

Gonna have to ask XSEED about that. Their usually good at doing ports of their games with the recent Akiba's Trip, Legend of Heroes, & Ys games on Steam.

Ethica and Sonico (assist) are to be added on the 6th of August:

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/07/29/89817.html

Echika

Get your names right, Examu.

Anyways, it took much less time than everyone expected, huh. It's also worth noting that this patch is supposed to fix the character balance, for the first time since the game's release (all the fixes in the old patches were only concerning the bugs).

Also, that Demonbane stage is pretty cool, though it feels worse than the Nitro Royale one... Again.

Please tell me they are eventually going to make a steam port of this game.

Considering that none of the Examu games ever had a PC port, I don't like our chances.

It's also worth noting that this patch is supposed to fix the character balance, for the first time since the game's release (all the fixes in the old patches were only concerning the bugs).

#BuffIgnis

Gonna have to ask XSEED about that. Their usually good at doing ports of their games with the recent Akiba's Trip, Legend of Heroes, & Ys games on Steam.

Xseed doesn't port games. Trails in the Sky, Ark of Napishtim, and The Oath in Felghana were first released on PC to begin with, and Ys Chronicles was ported to PC by Falcom themselves. Nitroplus and Marvelous are probably the ones who would be behind a PC version, not a tiny localization company that apparently only has one programmer.

Is it me or Ein looks REALLY strong? I've seen her flying around the screen shooting all directions and it seems hard to catch her

Remember that there's a universal mechanic specifically made to counter projectile spam, and that Ein's mobility is actually rather average (other than a few of her gun shots pushing her away). And even if that doesn't help, you can just use your Assist to pressure Ein from full screen and finally get in.

Ethica and Sonico (assist) are to be added on the 6th of August:

http://www.inside-games.jp/article/2015/07/29/89817.html

Get your names right, Examu.

Nice, next Friday.  I expected her to be released closer to the Tokyo Necro release date, but this is a pleasant surprise.

I'll get to the full changelog when I get home. For now, here is Ethica's movelist:

http://www.examu.co.jp/nitroplus_blasterz/character/chara08.html

Charge of the Dead: 214A/B/C

Assault of the Dead (after Charge of the Dead): 41236A/B/C

Brandish of the Dead (up close): 632146A/B/C

Screw of the Dead (up close): 41236A/B/C

Stinger of the Dead: 623A/B/C

Orgy of the Dead (up close, 1 gauge): 6321463214AB

Dead of the Dead (1 gauge): 236AB

Dead of the Dead of the Dead (after Dead of the Dead, 1 gauge): 236AB

Dead of the Dead of the Dead of the Dead (after Dead of the Dead of the Dead, 1 gauge): 236236BC

Too bad there is no dev stream today, she already sounds fun as hell... of the dead.

Oh, and Sonico's move is "We are First Cosmic Velocity!".

EDIT: I think I got it all. I have no idea what the game's proration system is, so take everything related to it with a grain of salt. I think I got the gist of it, though.

- New playable character added: Kibanohara Ethica.
 - New assist character added: Super Sonico.
 - New color palettes added (2 per character).
 - New stage added: Demonbane stage.

Infinite Blast: 
 - (All versions) the hitbox is increased.
 - (All versions) when IB hits an opponent in Vanishing Guard, it behaves like regular block instead.
 - (Regular / damage versions) After the IB hits, you become invulnerable until its recovery ends.
 - (Cancel version) The damage proration is added.
 - (Cancel version) Opponent is unable to use their IB only while your IB is active (the backround is changed).
 - (Cancel version) The ground version now behaves the same way for all characters.
 - (Damage version) Fixed a bug that didn't allow you to activate it in some cases.

Vanishing Guard:
 - Ground recovery of aerial Vanishing Guard can no longer be special-canceled.
 - When you guard cancel with the aerial vanishing Guard, you have the same landing recovery as usual.
 - You can no longer break throws during Vanishing Guard's recovery.

Escape Action:
 - Fixed a bug that made you call your Assist if you attack after a forward roll or a short hop with certain timing.
 - The very beginning of aerial dodge is now throw-invulnerable.

Counter-hit:
 - The ground hitstun is changed.

Variable Rush:
 - If you land a hit with an aerial special move that has landing recovery, you can no longer cancel it into Variable Rush on landing.

Aerial throw:
 - Throw range of all characters is increased.

Power Gauge usage / Partner Blitz:
 - Adjusted to correspond with all sorts of damage adjustments done to all characters.

Other system changes:
 - Some characters' lock moves have been adjusted to allow projectiles and assist attacks to hit right after blowing the enemy away.
 - The throw invuls after standing up, ground hit stun and guard stun are now longer.
 - Fixed other bugs and effects.

Ein:
 - 5C/5E: the recovery is reduced.
 - Vz61 Scorpion ((j.)214A/B/C): the proration when using the same move in the combo is increased; A and B versions have their hurtbox increased; A version now deals less damage; C version's proration is increased.
 - Chris Reeve (41236A/B/C): adjusted the timing when you are allowed to cancel it with Partner Blitz or Infinite Blast.
 - Colt Python (236AB): the proration is increased.
 - Elbow Strike into Palm Strike (623AB): the first hit now deals more damage.
 - Variable Rush: increased the hitbox of the first attack.

Mora:
 - 5C: no longer comes out after 2C if you're holding 2.
 - Sledgehammer (236A/B/C): C version's guard stun is increased.
 - Dead Rising (623A/B/C): The first hit's proration is increased.
 - Across the Nightmare / Warp the Nightmare ((j.)214A/B/C): Now has combo starter proration; adjusted the cancel timing on recovery; can no longer be thrown when you land.
 - Combo Sledgehammer (236AB): now invulnerable until the recovery ends on hit.
 - Abyss of Nightmare ((j.)214AB): the last hit that knocks down is no longer prorated.

Ruili:
 - 2E: the guard stun is reduced.
 - Tetsuzankou (236A/B/C): C version's overall duration is reduced, and its guard stun is increased.
 - Hishouryuukyaku (236AB): Damage proration is increased on lock; the attack part of the move now blows the opponent away, its recovery is reduced, and its damage proration is adjusted.
 - Variable Rush: The start-up is increased.

Al Azif:
 - 2A: The start-up is reduced; the combo starter proration is increased.
 - f.5B: The start-up is reduced; now has combo starter proration; can now gatling into 2B.
 - 5C: The hurtbox is reduced.
 - 2C: The hurtbox is reduced; the hitbox is increased.
 - Cthugha and Ithaqua (236A/B/C): the hurtbox is reduced; B version comes out faster, and its recovery is reduced.
 - Atlach-Nacha (63214A/B/C): the hitbox is increased upwards mid-combo; A version's proration is reduced; B version's start-up is reduced; B and C version's combo starter proration is reduced.
 - Mirror of Nitocris (22A/B/C): B version no longer jumps over crouching opponents.
 - Scimitar of Barzai ((j.)214AB): Ground version now comes out faster, the hitbox is increased; the air version's untech time is increased.
 - Variable Rush: The start-up is increased.

Saya:
 - f.5B: The untech time is increased; now has combo starter proration; the first hit's hitbox is increased and puts the opponent into standing hit stun.
 - 5E: The start-up is reduced.
 - 2C: The last hit's blowback is now lower.
 - 2E: Adjusted the move's inertia; the proration is reduced.
 - j.B: The second hit's hitbox is increased; now has combo starter proration.
 - j.C: The start-up is reduced.
 - j.E: The hitbox is increased upwards right after the move's start-up; the hurtbox is reduced.
 - Explosive Meat Blob ((j.)236A/B/C): the start-up and recovery are reduced; the ground version's projectile movement is adjusted.
 - Meat Metamorphosis (623A/B/C, 421A/B/C): 421B's position is adjusted; the recovery is reduced; now has projectile invulnerability; now turns around the same way across all versions.
 - Meat Festival (236AB): the throw's start-up is reduced, the duration is increased; crumpled opponents are now hit rather than thrown.
 - Firm Meat Arm (214AB): Now bounced higher after the lock hit.
 - Variable Rush: The mid-combo proration is reduced.
 - Song of Saya (236236BC): The attack's duration is increased.

Ignis:
 - Double jump / air dash: The altitude at which you can activate it while falling down is now lower.
 - cl.5B: The blowback is lower.
 - j.B: The combo starter proration is increased.
 - 5E: The blowback is adjusted, the untech time is increased.
 - j.E: The damage is reduced.
 - Beatdown: Bone Flour ([4]6A/B/C): The recovery on whiff and block is increased; the blowback on regular air hit and counter-hit is adjusted, the untech time is longer.
 - Crush (4A/B/C after [4]6A/B/C): Proration when using the same move in the combo is increased.
 - Fly Kill: Moon Fang ((j.)236A/B/C): The air version's start-up and recovery are reduced.
 - Extermination: Láthspell ((j.)236AB): The trajectory and hitbox of the projectiles is adjusted, making them easier to hit; the untech time is increased; now deals more damage if the initial sword hit lands; the air version's movement on start-up is adjusted; the air version's start-up and recovery are reduced.
 - Assassination: Black Arrow / Slaughter: Khazad-dûm ((j.)421A/B / (j.)421AB): The wire is no longer set if you are hit during the setup; the air version's movement on start-up is adjusted.
 - Murder: Glamdring (646AB): Fixed a bug that didn't let Ignis have specific recovery.
 - Variable Rush: Added more routes; A and C routes' damage is increased; C route's recovery is increased, the blowback is now higher.

Anna:
 - f.5B: The hit stun and untech time are increased.
 - 5C/2C: Can now be canceled earlier on hit.
 - 2E: The hitbox is now wider.
 - j.A: The hitbox is increased downwards.
 - j.B: Can now Vanishing Guard in response to the opponent blocking it with Vanishing Guard.
 - Fodere ([4]6A/B/C): The A version's start-up is reduced.
 - Sectio (623A/B/C): The first hit's mid-combo proration is reduced; no longer affected by the knockback before the jump.
 - Sectio Aurea (623AB): The first hit's hitbox is increased; no longer affected by the knockback before the jump.
 - Variable Rush: Now completely invincible during the charge; the mid-combo proration is reduced.

Sansei Muramasa:
 - Short hop: Can now attack sooner.
 - cl.5B: The hitbox is increased; the untech time is increased.
 - 2A: The hitbox is increased downwards.
 - 2B: Can now be canceled later; the combo starter proration is reduced; the start-up and recovery are reduced.
 - j.B: The recovery is reduced.
 - j.C: The inner hitbox is reduced, the attack duration is increased.
 - Eardrum Smasher (623A/B/C): The regular proration is reduced, the mid-combo proration is increased; the first hit's untech time is increased.
 - Steel Spider Thread ((j.)236A/B/C): Fixed a bug that allowed the air B and C versions to be canceled into high jump on landing.
 - Enchant Plus: Linear Accel (j.236AB): The forced proration is reduced.
 - Enchant Minus: Magnetic Barrier (623AB): The input priority is now higher than for "Manual Down".
 - Manual Down (421AB): The untech time is increased, the forced proration is reduced; the health recovery is increased.

Saber:
 - Ground dash: The speed at the start of the run is increased.
 - Ground throw: The range is increased.
 - Ground throw / air throw: The timing at which it can be canceled into Partner Blitz or Infinite Blast is adjusted.
 - Helm Crush (j.22A/B/C): B and C version's recovery is reduced.
 - Excalibur (236236BC): No longer triggers physical parry attacks; various damage parameters are adjusted.

Assists:
 - Aibara Natsumi: The cooldown after a cancel is now separate, the cooldown after a regular use is reduced.
 - Henri: The mid-combo proration is reduced, the starter combo proration is increased; the forced proration is reduced.
 - Ishima Kaigen: The cooldown now resumes sooner; the starter combo proration is increased.
 - Dragon: Now destroys enemy projectiles; the cooldown after a cancel is now separate, the cooldown in all cases is reduced.
 - Another Blood: The cooldown after a cancel is now separate, the cooldown after the regular use is reduced.
 - Spica: various damage parameters are adjusted; the cooldown after a cancel is now separate, the cooldown after the regular use is reduced.
 - Sakura: The cooldown now resumes sooner.
 - Carol: The cooldown after a cancel is now separate, the cooldown after the regular use is reduced.
 - Sone Miyuki: Your own recovery on normal activation is reduced; the cooldown now resumes sooner and is increased; the damage proration is reduced; the hitbox is increased.
 - Mukou Aoi: The cooldown at the round start and after use are reduced;
 - Althea: Various damage parameters are adjusted; the cooldown after a cancel is now separate, the cooldown after the regular use is reduced; the forced proration is increased.
 - Mitsurugi Yoishi: The cooldown at the round start is reduced; the cooldown after a cancel is now separate, the cooldown in all cases is reduced.
 - Tsunemori Akane: The cooldown at the round start is reduced; the cooldown after a cancel is now separate, the cooldown after the regular use is reduced.
 - Amy: Now reduces proration on hit.
 - Yoguruma Mugen: Now catches enemy projectiles; the damage is reduced, the combo starter proration is reduced.

While I'm at it, here is the aforementioned Yaegashi Nan artwork, with a "What am I doing here" Ignis face:

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201508/03085004.html

Next thing on my list: asking Examu over Twitter about the whole pre-order bonus thing. 

Oh wow, the changes to IB really changes the whole meta of the game. You can't just mash falling axe assist in reaction to their burst to still hit them now. Also being able to burst once IB effect ends is also pretty huge as well.

Properly baiting out burst is gonna be a thing now. Of course they didn't say anything about increasing the invul frames if it doesn't hit or the active frames either so dping through burst is probably gonna be just as effective.

Also They nerfed Mora's damage... Wonder if 13k combos are still gonna be possible.

Also the buffs to Saya look good for her, but I am actually really confused by by Al Buffs. She seemed super good to me... weird.

That's not even a day 1 combo, just her LB :v:

There was a stream of an Ethica-only tournament... of the dead. I'll rip and re-upload it later, but for now, I got a pretty good idea of her moveset, so here's a write-up with some stuff taken from Twitter.

- She's more mobile than you'd think. Though she has no run, she does have a short dash, her diagonal high jump is very low to the ground (like Anji's), and her forward roll covers about 2/3 of the screen.
 - 5A and 2A have very short range, you have to be right in the opponent's face to hit with them.
 - j.A is ELBOOW! Almost exactly the same as Yuzuriha's both in animation and function.
 - 6A's vertical range is good, but its horizontal range is rather poor.
 - The B normals are all kicks with pretty good reach (her legs are hella long). 5B can chain into 2B. j.B is an air-to-air kick.
 - The C normals are chainsaw attacks that can be charged for more hits. 5C is a regular poke, 2C is an arched swing, and j.C is a jump-in (the one from this screenshot). However, the hitstun is short, so it's hard to follow it up with anything.
 - To compensate for that, she can gatling her B normals straight into E normals.
 - j.E is a drop kick that wall-bounces even on normal hit. This leads to day 1 j.E (land) j.E (land) j.E loops that might not be optimal, but look silly as hell. You can connect it into the C tackle special if you land it close to the ground. A sample combo is 6A j.A j.E (land) j.A j.B j.A j.B j.E (4500).
 - Charge of the Dead (214A/B/C) is a, you guessed it, shoulder charge that covers a lot of ground. Assault of the Dead (41236A/B/C) is a follow-up with the bayonet.
 - Brandish of the Dead (632146A/B/C) is a fast, damaging command grab. Ethica stabs the opponent with the bayonet, metronome-slams them a few times and leaves them in a few steps away in front of her. Pretty difficult to press your advantage afterwards.
 - Screw of the Dead (41236A/B/C) is a slower command grab with start-up invulnerability. Ethica grabs the opponent's face, throws them backwards and cuts them with the chainsaw in mid-air. Not invunerable to throws.
 - Stinger of the Dead (623A/B/C) is an anti-air command grab with some invulnerability. Ethica stabs with the bayonet right above her, so it seems difficult to use in neutral. Different versions leave the opponent in different places (in front of her, behind her and in midair). After a combo Blast, she can do silly stuff like 6A 623C D 623B D 623A into Althea or something.
 - Orgy of the Dead (6321463214AB) is a super-grab that pulls the enemy in for about one character length. Ethica grabs the opponent and performs a combo of all her regular grabs. Can't be jump-canceled or Assist-canceled, but deals about 6k all by itself.
 - Dead of the Dead is another super-grab (see the video above for an example). Does not seem to hit crouching opponents, but can follow up command grabs. When you do, it deals about 6k with all the follow-ups, which is fine for a LB combo.

The tournament also had lots of Sonico, so I might as well explain how she works, too. When you call her, she stays for the rest of the round and constantly makes small note items. If either player touches them, they get a small bonus (red is attack, blue is defense, purple is both attack and defense, yellow is meter, and green is health). If the other player wants to call their own Sonico, the old one disappears, but since both players can take the items, all that does is relocate Sonico. And of course, the BGM changes.

Speaking of which, I think Ethica's BGM is from the trailer, but I couldn't quite make it out.

A wild chainsaw grappler appears. Be still my heart.

Will be eagerly awaiting that stream rip. SoWL for student council president.

Sometimes the long streams are downloaded with no video, but I think I got the relevant parts intact. There are other random fighting games mixed in, but I'll leave the editing to you guys.

https://mega.co.nz/#!eQpyERJJ!F8CyFbJammZDFtF9KL053zylJCCsfiGxcx6Z3Hr6Dho

https://mega.co.nz/#!SBQ1HAKK!liN4hXtCjWIEbgXuEOWzFLKnHKXbPRKFvRI7pAaI3lY

I was watching the stream last night, really like how fast she is, those air dropkick corner carrys and the people's elbow :P  Also gotta love the day 1 roll into command throw cheese.  I wonder how fast her grabs actually are.

Coming back from the dead. It's been awhile since I last posted, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up that SoCal's Round 1 in La Puente has NesicaXLive. That essentially means that there's also going to be Nitroplus Blasterz. So if you're in the area, stop by. As for me, finally I get to play my waifu -w-.

Whoa, NxL finally comes its way stateside? Well, this is interesting, at least. At least that location isn't far off from where I'm at.

So jealous of this but then again, my state has NO arcades whatsoever which makes it worse. Hate Alabama sometimes.....

Yeah, but from what I hear, due to license issues, only CP Extend and USF4 are only playable on those cabs now for the time being if this article is to make sense of it all. And the games that were added Day 1 at R1 was due to a mishap or something I've read. So yeah, don't expect N+B to be there anytime soon unless they decide to add it to those cabs stateside. (Or wait for the localized console version I suppose.)

In other news, I tried contacting Examu on Twitter about the pre-order palettes, and they still haven't replied to me. I even tried asking the official game account, with no results, either. While it's possible that they're too busy to reply, with Comiket and all, this silence speaks volumes, too. Don't get your hopes up if you're importing.