Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

Bothered to learn a combo, and won like 7 matches in a row. Yay for first week.

I played the arcade version so little, I can't compare the slowdown on the PS3 version. Next time I go, I need to pick Ouka, Dragon, and...bug girl, and see if the game grinds to a halt like it does on PS3. No crashes though, so I can deal.

Also, that music thing was probably about to happen again. It just keeps playing the same BGM over and over, in menus and in matches, and eventually the music stops entirely. Is this really only happening to me? I think it started while I was playing Score Attack.

quick question. is this accurate with amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/Nitroplus-Blasterz-Heroines-Infinite-Duel-PlayStation/dp/B014YE12CM/

sounds TOO good to be true that this game is coming in NA release on january. (If thats the case, I'll wait for one month) Or is this the usual Amazon with their BS release date thats incorrect. (i.e. random holder number)

Let this be a lesson to all english speaking people who oppose number pad notation. Also, what's with there only being like 5 combos for Al, isn't she popular? I prefer sites like that give you the "bnbs" first and foremost so you aren't lost in a sea of combos, but it still struck me as odd.

50 minutes ago, evilragnarok said:

So is there a wiki or a general site for data/combos? Or do I have to comb the threads?

Like I said, I contacted the Mizuumi admin to let us have a wiki over there, but I assume he's busy with NEC right now.

11 hours ago, Bill307 said:

Note that Althea's weapon is an axe, not a hammer. And yes, I think her name is written as Althea, though I'm not sure, having never read the novel she comes from.

Dropping something for the Al boys here in this thread:

6K Corner Okizeme set up off a grab (1 meter)

grab > 5D> 5B > 236A > 5B > j.A > j.B > 623C > 214AB > 63214B (timing is strict after the fall) > 22A or 22B (after they're captured by the net for a high/low mixup)

5 hours ago, SoWL said:

Note that Althea's weapon is an axe, not a hammer. And yes, I think her name is written as Althea, though I'm not sure, having never read the novel she comes from.

lol yes, everyone hammered this point in to me at last night's casuals. At least I checked whether Anri was really holding an Uzi before writing "Uzi Bullets" (she's not)!

Spreadsheet updated. As for the image... eh. :P

Last night we had an 8-hour stream of Nitroplus Blasterz, mostly featuring Sonico, Ouka, Saya, and Ein (also a bit of Al, Ethica, and Ruili).

http://www.twitch.tv/bill307/v/29463324

Some highlights:
http://www.twitch.tv/bill307/v/29463324?t=9m55s - We tried to lag the game as much as possible with assists and Ethica's level 3, lol.

http://www.twitch.tv/bill307/v/29578026 - Bugged intro screen graphics.

http://www.twitch.tv/bill307/v/29463324?t=8h37m37s - Sonico 10k damage combo (he shouldn't have had enough meter for the level 2 at the end).

Here's a couple of Ethica combos I made for anyone else planning on slammin' and jammin' with her.

Like the descriptions says they both require you to blow all your resources but for 12k damage off of simple starters it's a great way to turn the entire match around even if your opponent has over 50% health. They're not hard to pull off either.

Hey, Dustloop noob here, so bare with me. I have some game mechanic questions;

- For the gun assist (the grounded one that if it hits the opponent standing it "stuns"), I've seen replays where she shoots twice instead of once. How do you get her to do that?

- Is there a trick to ranked match on PS3? I can't get it to go past the character select menu; is it dead on arrival or is there a setting I'm missing?

- Is this the forum I go to to find other players....PSN: PRO7OTYPE_lost

- How exactly does the shield mechanic work in this game? I've read the game mechanics breakdown on link below but I'm still slightly confused; say, if you were anti-airing an opponent with 6A after doing the shield counter, do they have an option against that? Or if you counter the B in their ABC string, is their only defensive option to counter back?

Thanks to anyone who can help/reaches out to me on PSN!  

20 hours ago, drzero7 said:

quick question. is this accurate with amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/Nitroplus-Blasterz-Heroines-Infinite-Duel-PlayStation/dp/B014YE12CM/

sounds TOO good to be true that this game is coming in NA release on january. (If thats the case, I'll wait for one month) Or is this the usual Amazon with their BS release date thats incorrect. (i.e. random holder number)

Right now, there is no firm date yet on N+B, Xseed/Marvelous has yet to announce the release date, but since they did say they're bringing it over as soon as they can, we can hope soon enough. Besides, the game's Trophy list is already in English, so other than that, expect it soon, and sometimes, or usually, Amazon placeholder dates for fighters such as this usually are on point, but may subject to change. For now, we wait.

6 hours ago, PRO7OTYPE said:

- For the gun assist (the grounded one that if it hits the opponent standing it "stuns"), I've seen replays where she shoots twice instead of once. How do you get her to do that?

- Is there a trick to ranked match on PS3? I can't get it to go past the character select menu; is it dead on arrival or is there a setting I'm missing?

- How exactly does the shield mechanic work in this game? I've read the game mechanics breakdown on link below but I'm still slightly confused; say, if you were anti-airing an opponent with 6A after doing the shield counter, do they have an option against that? Or if you counter the B in their ABC string, is their only defensive option to counter back?

The Tsunemori assist gets a power-up when the opponent is in the red health. At least that's what we were told when she came out, I have no way to confirm that yet.

As for the Vanishing Guard mechanics, I assume you are right in your deductions, but it only makes sense for the mechanic to be so strong when you guess correctly, because if you don't, you get whopped. For example, it's good when you block a jump-in, but if they went for an empty jump instead, you are bound to feel the pain.

8 hours ago, PRO7OTYPE said:

Can confirm that the gun assist powers up when the opponent is low health (I think <25%), but it still only shoots a single time. Instead the shot becomes much larger, hits twice for a little more than double damage, and instead of a crumple it blows the opponent away.

For the shield mechanic: From what I tested so far, it seems like whenever you shield a grounded normal the opponent can then cancel that normal into a shield of their own, roll cancel, hop cancel, or cancel into a jump even if the normal isnt normally jump cancellable. 

When it comes to air normals the same applies, however if the opponent already used up an air option (jump/airdash) then they dont get it back and lose the jump cancel. Specials moves seem like free game.

Ranked has a strange setup. You have to pick your character / color / assists, then pick a person to fight. I can't figure out how to not be player 2.

Also, people drop after the VS screen A LOT. Is  this some kind of connectivity glitch, or do people just really hate fighting Ouka? Last night, I had 5 people in a row do it. Kind of annoying.

Also also, my wins and losses reset after the first day, but my grade didn't. Today they were still there. Any idea why that happened?

16 minutes ago, o Nereus o said:

Is there a link for a translated menu of this game?

Put google translator app on your phone, its not the best, but it'll get the job done.  

I noticed Ein's JP Wiki page doesn't have any high-damage combos with damage assists, so I made some up using the Dragon (giant laser) and Angela (mech lasers) assists. I haven't done much testing with her throw combos yet, so they're missing from this list.

Note: Angela deals random damage. To guarantee it hits and to maximize damage, you want to use Angela only when the opponent is in, near, or flying towards the corner.

Spoiler

From command grab:

- anywhere, 3 meters, Dragon, 10804 dmg:
41236A Dragon dash 2E 623A (2 hits) 236236B+C (shoot after last hit of Dragon)

- anywhere, 3 meters, Angela + Dragon, ~11400 dmg:
41236A/B/C 623A+B (2 hits) 5E Angela neutral jump J214A+B Dragon land 236A+B

- opponent at least ~2/5 stage away from corner, 3 meters, Angela + Dragon, ~11600 dmg:
41236A/B/C 623A+B (2 hits) 5E Angela dash JB delay JC delay jc JB delay JC J214A+B Dragon land 236A+B

- opponent in corner, 1/2/3 meters, Angela + Dragon, ~10700 / ~11700 / ~12100 dmg:
41236A 623A+B (2 hits) dash (to other side) 2E 623C (2 hits) Angela walk forward 5E Dragon dash JB jc JB JE land (optional: jump away J214A+B)
3 meter version 1: after 5E Dragon, do 236A+B
3 meter version 2: during Dragon, do another J214A+B

- opponent in corner, 3 meters + Blast, Angela + Dragon, ~13500 dmg:
41236A A+B+C (must hit opponent) jump over land 2E 623A (2 hits) Angela 5E Dragon dash JB jc JB JE land delay (until Angela starts) 236236B+C (shoot after last hit of Angela)

From 2A:

- anywhere, 2 meters, Dragon, ~9777 dmg:
2A 2B 2E 214C delay JC land dash 214B land 6A JB jc JB JC J214A+B delay (for more dmg) Dragon land 236A+B

- anywhere, 2 meters, Angela, ~10100 dmg:
2A 2B 2C 623C (2 hits) delay 623A+B (2 hits) 5E Angela dash JB delay JC J214C JB jc JB JC J214A+B

- anywhere, 3 meters, Dragon, 11402 dmg:
2A 2B 2C 623C (1 hit) Dragon 5C 2E 623A (2 hits) 236236B+C (shoot after last hit of Dragon)

- anywhere, 3 meters, Angela + Dragon, ~12400 dmg:
2A 2B 2C 623C (2 hits) delay 623A+B (2 hits) 5E Angela dash JB delay JC delay jc JB delay JC J214A+B Dragon land 236A+B dash 2D JE (after last hit of Angela)

- opponent at most ~3/5 stage away from corner, 3 meters, Angela + Dragon, ~13500 dmg:
2A 5C 5E Angela dash (if needed) 623C (2 hits) Dragon JB jc JB JE land delay (until Angela starts) 236236B+C (shoot after last hit of Angela)

- opponent in/near corner, 3 meters, Angela + Dragon, ~13700 dmg:
2A 2B 2C 623C (2 hits) Angela dash 5E Dragon dash JB jc JB JE land delay (until Angela starts) 236236B+C (shoot after last hit of Angela)

- opponent in/near corner, 3 meters, Angela + Dragon, ~13700 dmg:
2A 2B 2E 214C delay JC land dash 214B ~land Angela 5C Dragon JC jc JB JE land delay (until Angela starts) 236236B+C (shoot after last hit of Angela)

8 hours ago, Bill307 said:

Note: Angela deals random damage.

Well, it's not exactly random, it's just that she tracks you first and shoots later. So yeah, using it in the corner is best.

My copy has now been shipped, it's a waiting game from now on. Until then, should we get a spreadsheet with the player info going? The Skype group doesn't have enough people for matchmaking, and I'm going to be very thirsty for some matches (especially in EU region).

2 minutes ago, SoWL said:

Until then, should we get a spreadsheet with the player info going? The Skype group doesn't have enough people for matchmaking, and I'm going to be very thirsty for some matches (especially in EU region).

Have you heard of the program called Discord? It's a better alternative to Skype groups. There's a well-organised group for EU players with separate channels for most games. The Nitroplus Blasterz channel has been obviously very active lately and it's a great place to ask for online games. You can use the browser version with this link -  https://discord.gg/0TRfv0uy1A3zs9Rs or download the program and just use the mentioned link to connect.

2 hours ago, SoWL said:

Well, it's not exactly random, it's just that she tracks you first and shoots later.

If you just use Angela by herself, she deals different damage each time. It is literally random damage. Some characters (Saya, iirc) even have combos into her that randomly drop if none of the first few random lasers hit the opponent.

The random element is so big that the damage from Angela combos can vary by about +/- 500 dmg. Sometimes the same combo will deal 13k or 14k.