Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

22 hours ago, Bill307 said:

Just so people know, you can escape this setup -- and most Ein level 3 setups like this -- by shielding the laser beam (if necessary) and then rolling when Ein tries to snipe you. The snipe is a projectile so it can't hit you while you're rolling.

Note that you cannot shield Ein's level 3: you must roll it!

Both ground and air rolls (5D/JD) are completely projectile invincible until you can block again. You can test this by shielding during a long assist and rolling: you'll be able to block again even in the middle of the bugs / lasers. An exception to this is the zombies: they're not projectiles so they'll hit you out of your roll.

I did some testing just now and Ein may in fact have a legit level 3 setup with the zombies. If you get stuck in the zombies, you can't just shield because her level 3 will hit you even while you're shielding zombies, and you can't roll because you'll get hit and her level 3 can hit you while the zombies are trampling you. Your escape options are basically:

a) Shield, then use a move (e.g. your own C+E or level 3?) with enough invincibility to escape.

b) Intentionally roll into the zombies, get hit, and hope that Ein misses her shot.

Best thing to do is to avoid getting stuck on the ground in the zombies at all costs. If you fall on them and shield, at least you can probably air roll safely.

I've been playing with the guy who does this setup kinda regularly (as well as helped him make it) and have tried plenty of ways to get out, and let me tell you its kinda tricky. The real problem is that I don't believe you are actually invincible during the shield (need to confirm this), as I recall being shot by the level 3 during the shield before you are free to roll. On top of that, the iceblock assist creates physical terrain that impedes your movement if your high enough above the ground (which is why he tends to do it after a knockdown)

I'm gonna test to see if you can be shot during the shield before the roll to be certain though. If you can then that means the escape isnt a guarantee, but believe me, I want to be wrong.

Edit: OK, just finished testing it out, using bugs assist instead to make things much easier for myself. You can be shot during the shield but before the roll. It actually ends up being a LOT of time before the roll comes out because of the slow down taking timing out of the equation.

What I've ended up doing in our matches have been 1 of 3 options, most of them being kinda dicey:
1) Purposely stand block Dragon assist and attempt to guard cancel (6E while blocking) just before the Ein shoots

2) Burst right before Ein shoots

3) If your far away enough from Dragon that standing wont get you hit, use level 3 or roll twice (assuming dragon wont hit you standing inbetween roll 1 and roll 2)

Why don't you just shield and roll before you get shot? Like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZXDzf4K9Rc

It's not a 100% guaranteed escape -- he could bait the roll and shoot you after (assuming you can't roll again immediately, even though you can block) -- but it's definitely a viable option.

Edit: on a different topic, here's the origin of Ouka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kACAGtNxo-4 Gothic Lolita Fighting Sequence

How it looks when I try to do it: https://youtu.be/ulRB7DkowKc

I think you might've just taken slightly too long aiming the shot. Will note the first attempt was me doing a shield -> roll, second attempt was roll -> shield -> roll, third attempt was roll -> roll. Also note that if Ein waits for the first roll it seems like you have to block/shield/roll dragon in the corner and will definitely be shot.

15 minutes ago, Zinron said:

How it looks when I try to do it: https://youtu.be/ulRB7DkowKc

I think you might've just taken slightly too long aiming the shot. Will note the first attempt was me doing a shield -> roll, second attempt was roll -> shield -> roll, third attempt was roll -> roll. Also note that if Ein waits for the first roll it seems like you have to block/shield/roll dragon in the corner and will definitely be shot.

That is one quick snipe. I probably did take too long aiming.

Have you tried crouching under the beam and then rolling only when the crosshairs are about to shoot you? I did some tests and you can roll out of crouch without standing up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4sPF_45c6E

With more tests, I realized shielding is a very bad option, and not just because you can (apparently) be sniped before you can roll. If they're standing and blocking/shielding Dragon, thanks to the slowdown, it's actually quite easy to react to whatever they do and shoot them after.

At least rolling out of crouch forces them to guess when you're going to roll. As for characters who can't crouch under Dragon, they might have to resort to one of the other options you listed. Ouka has an option that may always work, at the cost of 2 meters: she can avoid ground teching, wake-up roll, and C+E after the roll ends to escape. If you try to delay your setup to prevent this, she can probably escape with level 3 or just by super-jumping and rolling (I didn't bother to test the delayed setup).

4 hours ago, Bill307 said:

Edit: on a different topic, here's the origin of Ouka: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kACAGtNxo-4 Gothic Lolita Fighting Sequence

Interesting, does anyone know what exactly it is? It seems to be a short movie from 2005 in which they were involved in but infos are quite scattered.

Other question, how useful are the recommendations in the assist select screen?

6 hours ago, Danaiden said:

Interesting, does anyone know what exactly it is? It seems to be a short movie from 2005 in which they were involved in but infos are quite scattered.

The recommended assists for a character generally means that character has some optimal set-ups with those assists that lead to big damage combos. You still have to figure them out yourself though. I remember in Aquapazza there was an option in training mode that would actually give you a demonstration combo based on the assist you had.

You don't need to pick the recommended ones if you don't want to though, and half the fun is finding out which different combinations work with a character. I found a 13k Ethica combo without a recommended assist.

17 hours ago, Danaiden said:

From what I've seen, they're definitely not bad! They're definitely not the only good assists for the character, either.

If you're uncertain who to pick, I think the recommendations will be very useful. As you get more exp. with the character, you may then decide another assist fills a role / enables a combo / etc. that you want over the recommended ones.

1 hour ago, deeNice3000 said:

Notations for the less Japanese-inclined:

2A>5B>5C>[4]6A/B>4X(>646AB)

If you're close enough: 2A>5B>5C>5E>j.B>jc>j.B>j.E>j.D>j.B>j.E

Ground throw>646AB

Air throw>j.D>j.B>j.E

The rest is mostly specific to Alushia, but it's pretty easy to learn on your own how to work in most assists if you understand Ignis' combo theory. The page is generally lacking, though (seriously, nothing for her command grab?), so I'll post some myself later (including basic IB ones) if anyone wants.

25 minutes ago, redsilversnake said:

Ground throw>646AB

Air throw>j.D>j.B>j.E

The rest is mostly specific to Alushia, but it's pretty easy to learn on your own how to work in most assists if you understand Ignis' combo theory. The page is generally lacking, though (seriously, nothing for her command grab?), so I'll post some myself later (including basic IB ones) if anyone wants.

My bad about the notations being in Japanese. I totally forget about that since I have Japanese automatically translated to English on my Chromebook. I do agree that the Ignis section is lacking. I didn't know she had a command grab until I received my copy a few days ago. I will definitely appreciate any info you share... 

42 minutes ago, redsilversnake said:

Ground throw>646AB

Air throw>j.D>j.B>j.E

Thanks for the translation.

I do want! I'm just watching some YT videos and trying to figure it out by myself so any help is welcome and appreciated

Disclaimer that the routes here are based on using assists that can hit opponents in the air. I've yet to test any that are limited to the ground, but again, it should be easy to grasp where to use almost any of them.

632146X>5B>6A>5B>2E

Throw>2A>(c.5B>)2B>j.B>delayed j.E>j.D>j.B>delayed j.E>j.B>jc>j.B>j.E [Corner only]

(Starter>)[4]6X>4X>IB>c.5B>2B>j.B>delayed j.E>j.D>j.B>delayed j.E>j.B>jc>j.B>j.E

Throw>IB>(dash>)c.5B>2B>j.B>delayed j.E>j.D>j.B>delayed j.E>j.B>jc>j.B>j.E

So I had a $100 MM with a local and more frequent anime player in my scene. This MM is the primary reason I'm even playing this game lol, if you guys care to check it out, here's the link. I'm playing Saya and he's Saber, its relatively minor league (check out my unique assists though!). Thanks to those that helped me grind it out. 

http://www.twitch.tv/yon702/v/30516834

If anyone is looking for an easy way to get the 12000 damage and 10+unique hits trophies, here are the minimal effort solutions that worked out for me. There are obviously other ways to do it, but maybe these ideas will help someone out.

For the 10+ unique moves trophy, Muramasa's basic air combo should suffice.(Requires 1 meter bar) 2A>2B>2C>26B>jB>jC>(air)26A>jE>(air)26C>jC>(air)26AB. If all goes well, it should be around 21-22 hits and the trophy will pop up once the match is over.
Getting 12k damage the cheesy way (ideally with a 2nd controller). Pick Carol (bug swarm) and Angela (robot bombardment one) as assists. I went with Saya as the lead character. Build up 3 bar meter, wait for the assists to charge and put the opponent in a corner. Once this preparation is complete, summon up Carol, then Angela right away and wait for both assists to hit. Wait for the dmg counter to reach about 7500-9000 mark and then use Saya's ultra (2626BC). The outcome is a bit dependant on luck and timing, but this way you can deal 11-13k without learning complex combos.

P.S. Just need to clear arcade 4 more times and platinum =get :D!

2 hours ago, Ourozama said:

Hello, just want to check about saber lvl 1 super (236AB). She has to recharge to use the whirlwind super?

Yes, you have to use the Invisible Air to use Strike Air.

3 hours ago, southpaladin said:

Trophy stuff

P.S. Just need to clear arcade 4 more times and platinum =get :D!

Just got my platinum. Thanks for your tip and @Devdan for the 5 bar stuff =)

Time to stick with training mode

never occur to me this game had Alpha counter/ Counter Assault and it seem to Soft knockdown. I don't recall player using this. why not?

In my opinion pressure coming from other players so far haven't been scary enough to warrant it yet (except the BS Ein level 3 stuff). I also imagine a lot of other players would rather save their meter for whatever nice setup/combo they have going on.

On 12/19/2015 at 8:17 PM, PRO7OTYPE said:

I wantSo I had a $100 MM with a local and more frequent anime player in my scene. This MM is the primary reason I'm even playing this game lol, if you guys care to check it out, here's the link. I'm playing Saya and he's Saber, its relatively minor league (check out my unique assists though!). Thanks to those that helped me grind it out. 

http://www.twitch.tv/yon702/v/30516834

I would imagine assist and blast to be the resource be conservative with. Super meter is the one that builds relatively quick.