Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

ANYWAY.....I don't think any of us has ever tried to do voice chat in lobbies to find out if there is one. I mean, an alternate is party chat but I'm guessing you're talking about on the fly without doing a party so unless someone wants to test this, I'm all for it.

No, an alternate was not given...It's only obvious to use party chat when you're playing with friends, not randoms. Speaking only for myself, I do not accept party invites from random people. I never know what sicko is on the other end. An alternate is running a twitch stream, and players join your lobby, and chat, which is what I normally do while playing DFCI. It just makes me mad when I hear people say how the FGC needs to grow, but then people are assholes to noobs when they ask simple questions.

...Not even on ps3? (sorry, I probably should have specified which console)

I get the previous gen is starting to turn into an afterthought but still...

On 1/16/2016 at 10:16 AM, Vlad7779311 said:

Here are the Discord invite links

EU FGC Discord (Has a room for Nitroplus Blasterz players) - https://discordapp.com/invite/0TRfv0uy1A3zs9Rs

Dedicated N+B Discord (Has NA Players) - https://discord.gg/0X6zx1aFcjJy91lx

Is there an invite link for the N+B discord? That link doesn't work for invities.  Sorry, I don't really use discord.

19 hours ago, deeNice3000 said:

Don't have a one track mind dude, your post was not at all helpful...I'm sorry, but only idiots answer a question with a question.

Tone down your attitude. You're getting way too heated.

32 minutes ago, Naotomato said:

I'm tempted to buy this game. How does it play? Is Sonico easy to pick up/who does she play like?

She looks like Maori from Arcana Heart with strikers coming from behind and the top.

In my personal opinion, Sonico is like a more complicated Maori (from Arcana Heart). I couldn't get used to her for nothing. With that, I think I found my main 4:

• Ruili
  • Muramasa
  • Ouka
  • Anna

So I finally got my copy of the limited edition box for the PS3 and when I entered the code and started playing the game, Heart and Homura aren't unlocked. I'm assuming the code was just for the swimsuits and I still have to purchase the dlc characters? I was under the understanding that we were to have Heart, Homura and Sonico from the start.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, Ichipoo said:

So I finally got my copy of the limited edition box for the PS3 and when I entered the code and started playing the game, Heart and Homura aren't unlocked. I'm assuming the code was just for the swimsuits and I still have to purchase the dlc characters? I was under the understanding that we were to have Heart, Homura and Sonico from the start.

You only got the characters if it was a first print of the LE.

You only got the characters if it was a first print of the LE.

I'm pretty sure I got a first print? But in any case, does that mean I was suppose to get two codes then?

26 minutes ago, Ichipoo said:

Well, obviously Sonico is there from the start, and Heart/Homura are DLC, but yeah, did you check your DL list, if you've already entered the codes for the Chars and Swimsuits. Worth a check in your alt acct. If they are there, try re-dl'ing it.

Well, obviously Sonico is there from the start, and Heart/Homura are DLC, but yeah, did you check your DL list, if you've already entered the codes for the Chars and Swimsuits. Worth a check in your alt acct. If they are there, try re-dl'ing it.

my download list only shows the swimsuit costumes. I was under the impression at first that the code would all account for it all (characters and swimsuits)

Why are people so bad at calling Arcana Heart by its actual name, it is not hard. Almost any time I see someone who doesn't play it mention it, they call it Arcana Hearts. I've even see "Arcane Hearts" once or twice. This does not happen for other games.

5 hours ago, Devdan said:

Why are people so bad at calling Arcana Heart by its actual name, it is not hard. Almost any time I see someone who doesn't play it mention it, they call it Arcana Hearts. I've even see "Arcane Hearts" once or twice. This does not happen for other games.

I can ignore people calling AquaPazza "WaterPizza", but AquaPlazza.. makes me wonder "how do you even misspell AP as that?", and "are you doing this on purpose?"

@ yuuki konno (can't quote your post somehow, will reply here to avoid doing a second post right after this one)

besides Heart, I haven't had any previous contact with the other characters' source material (somehow, while most people might be afraid of "Fear Of Missing Out", I'm more afraid of having spent time in a (anime/manga) series that ends up being a disappointment, as this could be considered a waste of effort and time, so I feel that I should delay starting looking forward to marathoning something, until I decide it's worth the time and effort; this has led to me having a lot of stuff that I didn't even start to read/watch -- I'm not even familiar with Visual Novels/LNs, which imho would further decrease my available time, and my expectation for having enough time to read/watch manga/anime is already low -- despite having heard of them), yet I had a lot of fun playing the majority of the cast, they had a lot of variety between themselves (the same thing happened in AquaPazza, where I also didn't have any previous familiarity with its characters yet they were fun to play and had varied playstyles)

both in NPB and AP (and to some extent, in KoF 98), it feels to me that I could random select my characters and still do well (and that sticking to one character -- or team, in the case of KoF -- gives me the feeling that I also want to play the other characters), of course against advanced enough players (in any game), "still do well" won't be enough, but even if I lose, playing lots of characters is fun (and also helps me not get bored with one character)

7 hours ago, Devdan said:

Yeah, people seem to always end up adding a "s" to Heart, this isn't Kingdom Hearts where hearts is plural in that sense, but oh well. >.>

Anyways, official English site is open!

Unless you got the import, yeah, but remember, Heart/Homura are both free DLC for 1 month for the US release, so its not that bad.

@IchipooThe first print of the LE's came with 2 codes. One for Heart/Homura & another for the swimsuits. The character code is on a card with Homura & Heart on it. The swimsuit code is on a card that has them both with Sonico on the front of the card. If you didn't get 2 codes, it's not a first print LE. I own both LEs (PS4 & PS3) but I only got two set of codes with my PS4 edition (which I got from AmiAmi) while the other I only got one (from Play-Asia).

Has this game popularity gone down since it came out? havent seen videos of it recently

3 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Hasn't come out in the US yet

Yeah i know, i meant in Japan, havent found any arcade footage recently (granted i only follow like 3 YT channels of JP arcades but still...)

This game is pretty dead. No one streams it and even Japan has given up on it. The US release will bring in some people but it'll probably die again after 2 weeks. Doesn't help that the online is total garbage as well. Even with a 3-4 bar connection, it's laggy (5-6 frames of lag) and frustrating. I highly suggest using the Share Play feature on PS4 if you have PS Plus as that makes the game very good online (1-2 frames of lag at most from my experience). Anime community jumps ship way too much on these games. Also, this game won't be at EVO.