Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

That's rather good to know. That means I can currently stay comfortable with knowing that everyone has a chance in this game (although player ability is always the determining factor but it's nice to know characer wise, Muramasa can keep up with anyone).

7 hours ago, Dreiko said:

There doesn't seem that anyone's busted actually.

I shall pray for one of the console exclusive characters to be busted.
Anyways, what's the tier list like then?

This is about the fourth time we are having this discussion, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

She manages to avoid any major nerfs while still retaining the elements that make her good: traps that don't go away when she's hit (so they can break combos if you sit on top of them), some of the best pokes in the game (and one of the precious few 5f jabs), and the ╭(・ㅂ・)و LB that's stupid easy to combo into, allowing her to guarantee a victory as soon as she gets the resources and the opponent finds themselves with no burst. She's slightly more tricky to use than, say, Mora or Al, but the utility of her moves is excellent.

2 hours ago, SoWL said:

This is about the fourth time we are having this discussion, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.

She manages to avoid any major nerfs while still retaining the elements that make her good: traps that don't go away when she's hit (so they can break combos if you sit on top of them), some of the best pokes in the game (and one of the precious few 5f jabs), and the ╭(・ㅂ・)و LB that's stupid easy to combo into, allowing her to guarantee a victory as soon as she gets the resources and the opponent finds themselves with no burst. She's slightly more tricky to use than, say, Mora or Al, but the utility of her moves is excellent.

I see I see

Also, no wonder Ignis is so dumb to the point where scrubby ones can just do double assist LB to rob the opponent with.

Haven't touched this in months, but have been contemplating getting the home version for lack of anything better to do with my time. Tried out Ouka today, can't tell if I like her or not. I could never figure out hover mechanic characters, and she's no different. This game seems too fast paced for it to have cross-up uses, and when you cancel into it it seems too slow to get any followups. Also, her dp super never ever hits. It goes so high, I don't know what it's for. Whatever her basic combo flow is supposed to be, it's less obvious compared to most of the cast.

Her dp special seems really good though, and her counter might actually be useful; I theorize as someone with virtually no experience, but I was able to easily get the braindead CPU with it at least. Had trouble landing counters against BB's only slightly smarter CPU.

Guess I should watch some videos.

Does anyone have that 100% saber combo clip with the big beam assist and excalibur super hitting at the same time ? I've seen it on facebook but can't find it on youtube. Probably because the video title is in japanese.

8 hours ago, Grim-reaper said:

Does anyone have that 100% saber combo clip with the big beam assist and excalibur super hitting at the same time ? I've seen it on facebook but can't find it on youtube. Probably because the video title is in japanese.

I could only find this, and I think it should be similar enough:
https://twitter.com/kamoihito/status/617038919868116992
Note that the video is probably outdated by now.

Before Dustloop dies again, I gotta dump some Heart and Homura stuff. First, Heart's movelist:
https://twitter.com/PinchoUeji/status/670836841780633600
There isn't much to say about it, as it's pretty much a carbon copy of her AH movelist. She even gets to use the AH homing dash by pressing D in midair! The only question marks are her Arcana moves: the 22A/B/C special is called "Arcana Special", so who knows which one is that (Love Arcana doesn't have a 22 special). The reports seem to imply that it's Roz Sfaira (the slow homing fireball). Her last super move is called Elpistocun (or something like that), and Love Arcana doesn't have anything like that, either. EDIT: It turned out to be Love's Arcana Eclipse, which is probably why it's absent from the Mizuumi wiki.
Here's her LB:
https://twitter.com/mya_kakidon/status/670838332666974208

Now, for Homura's movelist:
https://twitter.com/PinchoUeji/status/670837280144101376
It doesn't seem too complicated, but she also got a gimmick from her original game: if you land any of her ground C specials or score a counter-hit with some normals, the opponent is blown away, and Homura can chase them with a GG Dust-like combo (as demonstrated here). Unfortunately, her only mode switch is in the LB animation:
https://twitter.com/mya_kakidon/status/670833895651176448

And some other fun stuff we got from this event:
 - Sonico's swimsuit code gives swimsuits to her entire band.
 - There are no new swimsuits, just Sonico, Heart and Homura.
 - The revealed version was the final console version of the game, with achievements and other modes.
 - Training mode options seem to be similar to Aquapazza.

Wished there was more clips of Heart. I really wanted to see how similar or different she is from her Arcana Heart version. 

Wow . . . Heart's Mega Tekken Punch lacks a loooooooot of impact compared to the AH series .v. I hope you can still at least still churn it for BIG DAMAGE!

Also, I've have to see more of this alleged Dust chase cause that's not what I'm seeing from Homura, it looks more like she just has Wolverine's Drill Claw.

3 minutes ago, SolxBaiken said:

Wow . . . Heart's Mega Tekken Punch lacks a loooooooot of impact compared to the AH series .v. I hope you can still at least still churn it for BIG DAMAGE!

Also, I've have to see more of this alleged Dust chase cause that's not what I'm seeing from Homura, it looks more like she just has Wolverine's Drill Claw.

It's around the 10-second mark: she blows the enemy away (though it's hard to see in the corner), then proceeds to mash buttons in midair (again, since she stays close to the ground, it might be tough to see).

Yeah, I can acknowledge that Homura has the Burst combo function from the Senran Kagura series. The good thing is that it looks like she can only do 1 rep of it unlike in Senran Kagura where characters can do it up to 3 or 5 times before having to end it (thank goodness, that would be broken as hell).

Oh, ok, yeah I see what you mean, wow those have less impact from SenKag as well D:

Kinda wish they just put in more Nitro+ characters or turning more assists into playable .v.

Honestly, I'm sad that Another Blood & Angela are support only characters. One can only dream....

Then again, I'm dreaming of a Nitro+ vs. Aqua+ as well. LOL!

There's stuff that let you do infinite reps of the dust-launcher at the higher levels actually so yeah, it'd be kinda silly to keep that in.

On 11/11/2015, 2:35:32, SoWL said:

I'm actually surprised that Ethica received a laundry list of nerfs, since she doesn't seem to be anywhere close to top tier at the moment.

At the time, Ethica was considered undisputed top-tier. (source: Hami when he came to the UK for Revo)

In general, Examu has done a great job of nerfing overpowered stuff in this game, imo. Most (or all?) of the silly high-damage combos have been removed over time, such as Ein's ability to loop her command grab into itself using assist cancels and burst/blast cancel. (This seemed impossible in the console version that was at Revo.) Odds are, if you've seen a video of a ridiculous combo in the past, it's probably going to be impossible in the console version.

Relatedly, we had an 8-man exhibition at Revo (Nov. 6) for Nitroplus Blasterz. I was on commentary and tried to explain as many of the game mechanics as possible during the matches.

http://www.twitch.tv/nthgenmedia/v/25628544?t=5h04m45s

The matches are also up on NthGenMedia's YouTube channel, although they're not in order and the players aren't labelled.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NthGenMedia/videos

Lastly, we didn't figure this out until Sunday, and I'm not sure if anyone mentioned it here, but Sonico's level 3 makes the opponent unable to block: they must use shield instead. If Sonico gets hit, then the effect disappears. It also disappears after a period of time.

Her homing is air only and I'm going to assume you probably can't block during it? I'm not sure what effect it will have honestly, but I doubt it will allow her to ignore neutral. I'm also assuming she has a normal roll on the ground when she uses the D button.

I totally forgot this game was coming out in like a week or two.  :V

Are any videos of Heart or the other girl who's supposed to be console exclusive (sorry, I can't remember her name) out yet?

Ouka looks crazy: Mech missiles, Hime pillars, PTX flames / Peach down-smash, Bison Ultra 1, a counter, and lots of other cool attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lmlRuETRpc&feature=youtu.be&t=324

Also, here's a good game between an Ouka and a Mora:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORVY91FgrVM&feature=youtu.be&t=421