Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

By the end of this weekend, I'd like to make a list (and hopefully a video) of simple, day-1 combos for each member of the cast. Does anyone know any simple combos or can link to video timestamps or Wiki pages of them? I'm thinking 1 or 2 bnbs and maybe combos from midscreen ground and air throws -- people can figure out the rest on their own. :P

E.g. for Ein, I'm planning to write:

- 2A 2B 2C 623C 623A+B jA jB djB djE dj6D djE

- 2A 2B 2E 214C jB djB djE dj6D djE

I forget what her simple midscreen throw combos are.

For other chars, If I don't have any combo examples to work from, I'll just make something up: it'll be a true day-1 combo then, haha. All of the characters look interesting and fun so I'll probably end up learning simple combos for each one, anyway. :)

2 minutes ago, Bill307 said:

By the end of this weekend, I'd like to make a list (and hopefully a video) of simple, day-1 combos for each member of the cast. Does anyone know any simple combos or can link to video timestamps or Wiki pages of them? I'm thinking 1 or 2 bnbs and maybe combos from midscreen ground and air throws -- people can figure out the rest on their own. :P

E.g. for Ein, I'm planning to write:

- 2A 2B 2C 623C 623A+B jA jB djB djE dj6D djE

- 2A 2B 2E 214C jB djB djE dj6D djE

I forget what her simple midscreen throw combos are.

For other chars, If I don't have any combo examples to work from, I'll just make something up: it'll be a true day-1 combo then, haha. All of the characters look interesting and fun so I'll probably end up learning simple combos for each one, anyway. :)

There are quite a few BnBs on the official wiki, though it might be difficult to read, as all combos list specials by their names. 

Just now, nadakaineko said:

Not sure if there is a need to write a wiki when this exists:

http://npblasterz-wiki.net/nbfan/

Had a lot of good information already written up for the majority of the cast.

Except that, you know, it's in Japanese. I would be down for something like a Mizuumi wiki; it won't be too difficult to translate all the relevant info.

Yo, is anyone planning on streaming Nitiroplus tonight? If so, I'll be sure to tune in, my copy is most likely to arrive on Saturday. :( 

9 minutes ago, nadakaineko said:

I've had that site bookmarked for a while now. I was just wondering if it was out dated or not...

Just now, deeNice3000 said:

I've had that site bookmarked for a while now. I was just wondering if it was out dated or not...

The last edit has been done about a week ago, so I assume it's mostly up to date.

10 minutes ago, nadakaineko said:

Ah, I was wondering if there was something like this, thanks! ... Wow, it even has frame data. :O

Still, for newer players, it'd help to just give them a short list of a few easy combos. Replacing the special move names from the Wiki with their motions would also help. ;)

1 hour ago, Keita said:

I'm surprised there's no online only trophies like Aquapazza. That's actually a good thing for a niche fighting game because you know, people will have to find a boosting partner when the game dies.

Those can't be the final English trophy listings, not nearly punny/meme-referential enough. Though this is an XSeed localization and not Aksys.

re: Japanese wiki, I think there could just be a linked translation guide for it. I was just thinking there's no reason to re-do work, but putting it on Mizuumi (if you guys reach out to Bellreisa for it) is also a fine alternative as long as the wiki gets filled out properly.

I'll probably also be streaming later tonight once the game goes up (assuming it's today).

1 hour ago, TAI-X said:

Those can't be the final English trophy listings, not nearly punny/meme-referential enough. Though this is an XSeed localization and not Aksys.

Not sure if it applied to the trophies as well but I remember the Xseed reps at SCR saying that Examu / Marvelous was handling the translation, not them.

I'll test it but I can more than likely say that it wont.

I've been impressed with the Brook super converters so far. Got one that works for PS2 > PS4 and now a PS3 > PS4, which seems to work the same way.

Playstation 3 version is up on JP PSN now

:: UPDATE ::

Playstation 4 version is up on HK PSN now

Heads up for anyone downloading it from the HK store.

If you buy it from the HK store Heart and Homura apparently aren't bundled with it even though they're offered for free if you buy it from JP PSN despite the version on both store being the Japanese version. It appears the bundle bonus only applies if you buy it from the JP store.

So if you're interested in getting those two right away be sure to buy from JP PSN. I made the mistake of buying it from HK PSN and now I have to wait until the 17th when Heart and Homura are made available for download separately.

Yeah, I have to wait till my copy comes in the mail so I can use my DLC codes.

10 hours ago, ral92 said:

Does anyone know if the PS4 version will have PS3 arcade stick support?

9 hours ago, purify said:

I've been impressed with the Brook super converters so far. Got one that works for PS2 > PS4 and now a PS3 > PS4, which seems to work the same way.

I can vouch for the Brook converters as well, running a HRAP2 SA pcb with ps2->ps4 and a PS360+ v1.66 with the ps3->ps4.

works good :>

50 minutes ago, Hagane said:

Any early netcode impressions?

Pretty decent from what I've played. Played for a couple of hours last night with two friends who were both West Coast while I'm on East Coast. We had 2-3 Bars the whole time and it was still playable. There was some delay as you would expect but not to the point where we were dropping combos or having trouble with inputs. Definitely better than Aquapazza's netcode, but I'd need to play someone closer before I could say if it was on par with AH3's netcode.

3 hours ago, Hagane said:

Any early netcode impressions?

Playing across the country is a no-go for me.  Game was unplayable at that range with lag of maybe half a second (which is actually worse than I remember in AP).  I've played against the same person in AH3 and UNIEL and it felt pretty good, all things considered.

Of course, it may have just been a bad connection last night, we'll see.

I've been on Ranked for the last 3 hours or so fighting against Japanese players and the netcode is still holding up well for me. Even with 1bar connections I'm not getting any huge delay and there was only one time out of like 20 matches where the delay was so bad it was pretty much impossible to land anything. But again I still feel it's much better than AP where even in the best conditions there was still noticeable delay. Again I'm on East Coast and consider my internet to be pretty decent (60mb down 10up) so it may depend on how good your internet is.

Also, some random impressions so far.

-Game plays a lot faster than videos would lead you to believe. Watching videos I was under impression it would be another slower paced game like AP but fights have a pretty hectic speed to them and there's plenty of options for mobility.

-Homura is really popular online and I can see her being a pretty constant character. Good damage,, simple confirms, and combos seem really easy, and she has a lot of "netplay" sheananigans including an attack that teleports her right behind you that can be really tough to deal with in a pinch.

-Sonico is really annoying to fight. The cats that follow her move independently and have a delay between their actions, so even if Sonico herself whiffs something and you counter-hit her, one of the cats can still attack you and interrupt your combo and give the advantage back to her. So you have to be really careful when going in. She also has helpers remnant of Mouri from AH3, except on a much more annoying level since the stages are smaller. It's even hard to zone her out because one of her helpers comes from behind you and a counter-hit can lead to a full combo (god help you if she has the right assists) so you can't throw things out without care either. I probably just don't know how to deal with her yet but it's one of those battles where it feels like everything is in her favor.

I've yet to netplay anyone yet but I would like to try. General impression is that it's better than Aquapazza but not great?

I'm really liking Homura so far, by the by. I still don't have a great feeling for the general gameflow but she feels very strong. She has good damage, good pokes and a good DP.

Heart feels really good too! Her ground game feels a little weird since she retains her step dash from Arcana Heart instead of having a run, but her air Homing more than makes up for that. That and she feels like Heart in a different game and not some unrelated character - a good amount of her basics from AH carry over and play into her combo theory. The only thing that is tripping me up is her button remappings for the DPB system (AH3 6C becomes 6A, AH3 2C becomes 2E, AH3 2E becomes 2C, et cetera).