Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

13 hours ago, doubleboiledx said:

Heads up for anyone downloading it from the HK store.

If you buy it from the HK store Heart and Homura apparently aren't bundled with it even though they're offered for free if you buy it from JP PSN despite the version on both store being the Japanese version. It appears the bundle bonus only applies if you buy it from the JP store.

So if you're interested in getting those two right away be sure to buy from JP PSN. I made the mistake of buying it from HK PSN and now I have to wait until the 17th when Heart and Homura are made available for download separately.

Is it normal that I can't even see the game on HK PSN? Guess they don't have the PS3 version yet?

Guess I should just split my December order on AmiAmi so they send me the game right away, other stuff can wait. I hope reading all the impressions and theory-crafting will last me through this week.

Oh, and I just wrote Bellreisa about a Mizuumi wiki, let's see how that turns out.

While I have yet to acquire the game (I'm finishing a Blade Arcus video first; disc is en route), I would be surprised if any character flat-out sucks: I expect them all to be fun and strong enough to compete vs anyone. Good to hear people's (mostly nadakai's ^^) impressions of the new characters fit this pattern. :)

2 minutes ago, Luis said:

Sooner or later a character will be discovered to be terrible. It's the nature of fighting games.

Not really, no: there are enough games out there with balanced rosters. A character can be worse than the rest of the roster, but that doesn't make them terrible.

From what I can gather (and from talking with my Japanese friends), there are definitely tiers in this game but everyone can compete pretty well thanks to the system. EXAMU games /generally/ tend to be this way to varying degrees. My gut tells me it won't be as skewed as Aquapazza was, but time will tell.

8 minutes ago, Luis said:

Sooner or later a character will be discovered to be terrible. It's the nature of fighting games.

Perhaps there are certain companies that seem unable to avoid having a terrible characater ;), but if you look at AH3LM, there were top-tiers and bottom-tiers but even the worst characters could be threats: they weren't terrible.

No one stands out as particularly bad yet, but it's really too early to tell. I mean the game hasn't even been out for a full 24 hours yet so we don't even know where the console characters even fit in yet.

I can see everyone being viable just because of how the game is set up though. Having the right assists play a huge part in the game plan and everyone is capable of getting big damage if they have the right set up. Though certain characters like Ethica and Ignis certainly have tons of advantages even without assists.

Anyway, from what I've played so far, I'm liking it more than AP and I really enjoyed AP. The whole game just has a really smooth flow to it and a really colorful presentation. It doesn't feel like it does anything particularly new as far as anime fighters go but the base gameplay is solid and the systems are easy to get a hang of while at the same time giving you a lot of variety and options to play around with thanks to finding different assist combinations. It's not complicated but still leagues above something like Dengeki Bunko.

If you liked AP and AH3 I'd fully recommend getting it. If you're on the fence I'd wait for the NA version since that will probably save you some money.

3 minutes ago, nadakaineko said:

re: netplay, I heard people saying that the PS3 version has some issues but the PS4 version seems more stable? Can anyone corroborate that?

I'm on PS4 and have been playing with people on PS3 and PS4 with no real problems.

There seems to be a bug with Player Matches though where you'll be unable to fight the same person twice sometimes regardless of connection quality and the only way to get around it is for someone to re-enter the room or just keep trying until you brute force your way through. Seems to happen randomly.

10 hours ago, ral92 said: Does anyone know if the PS4 version will have PS3 arcade stick support?

9 hours ago, purify said: I've been impressed with the Brook super converters so far. Got one that works for PS2 > PS4 and now a PS3 > PS4, which seems to work the same way.

I can vouch for the Brook converters as well, running a HRAP2 SA pcb with ps2->ps4 and a PS360+ v1.66 with the ps3->ps4.

works good :>

Where did you buy it, bruh? What about input delay?

I'll get this game until Dengeki Ignition gets released. They're both in the same order >:

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I've been reluctant to call it AQ 2.0/ the game handle them selves really differently. outside of the how momentum driven they are. AP feel more methodical due to how restrictive scenarios are, this doesn't seem the case in NPB. The fact Nitro reset resources back to zero means player have little incentive to be conservative while in game like AQ and Denki you do. 

50 minutes ago, Kyosuke Kagami said:

I'll get this game until Dengeki Ignition gets released. They're both in the same order >:

Manufacturers Website: http://www.brookaccessory.com/product/

JonyFraze's Lag Test on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIZO5l6xAWmH7XnBbMn157GJR8uFEoPGh

Official Firmware Updates:
http://www.brookaccessory.com/download

SRK thread http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/197708/brook-ps4-xboxone-controller-converters/p1

I bought from FocusAttack cyber Monday deals I think they are out atm tho ;;

6 hours ago, nadakaineko said:

re: netplay, I heard people saying that the PS3 version has some issues but the PS4 version seems more stable? Can anyone corroborate that?

There's definitely frame drops on the PS3 version, Specifically during Echika's Level 3 (the last part with the gun).  This also happens from time to time on the character select screen for Story Mode (hasn't happened to me yet in Versus for whatever reason).  Anyone else experiencing this?

I actually did a little netplay with a 3 bar connection and it honestly wasn't bad. My opinion might change after playing some offline casuals this weekend, though!

Hopped on ranked with Ouka without bothering to learn how to play the game. Still managed to win like 5 matches out of 20some. Some of the people I fought seemed really good. Some seemed really bad, but still won via knowing 8 minute long combos. No defense at all, and no neutral sense. Also, my first 4 matches were against 4 different Homuras, but it evened out a little after that. I think she tied with Ruli for most seen character. Wasn't expecting so much Ruli, I don't feel like I've seen people at the arcade using her much. Didn't see a single Saber, Ouka, or Sonico. Saber and Sonico are the only two characters in this game I'd even heard of beforehand, though they'd be more popular. (granted, Sonico is an oddball character, and they're never popular)

360s are so awkward in a game like this, I keep accidentally jumping when I don't want to. Had the same problem with Bullet in CF.

While we're complaining about the PS3 version's inexplicable issues (c'mon, this game does NOT look like it should be struggling), has anyone had an audio glitch where the music stops completely? Happened to me on the character select screen for story mode. Started to hear periodic static noises, and I logged to the XMB out of fear something loud and unpleasant was about to happen. Also, one time Ouka's win screen was glitchy looking. Colors were all messed up.

2 hours ago, deeNice3000 said:

Yo can someone please tell me the input for Ignis (Roundhouse kick) asiasarum? 

You mean the one after her [4]6 special? It's back+button.

29 minutes ago, SoWL said:

You mean the one after her [4]6 special? It's back+button.

I believe thats the one. In this video she does it at 4:48

I'm making a noob combo list for myself using the info from npblasterz-wiki.net, but they don't have the inputs for that move listed.

Has anyone figured out how to save replays in this game or is it a glitch? I fiddled around with the settings, but my replay list is still empty. I have the JP PS3 version.

On 12/10/2015, 5:11:38, Kyosuke Kagami said:

I got one each from Videogames New York and Focus Attack. FA posted on Twitter today that they had them back in stock. Other place:
http://videogamesnewyork.com/ps4/

24 minutes ago, purify said:

I got one each from Videogames New York and Focus Attack. FA posted on Twitter today that they had them back in stock. Other place:
http://videogamesnewyork.com/ps4/

Cool, bro! Thank you!

I hope they have the adaptor to use PS3-PS4 stuff onto Xbox One lol. Is there some kinda "multiple" converter that supports most consoles?

some Heart combos (all tested against Mora):

- 1 meter
5B 2C (delay) jB j4B djc djB djC djD djB djE dj623B dj623AB = 7876 damage

5BB 5C 2E 236A ABC (step) 5BB jc jB j4B djc djB djC djD djB djE dj623B dj623AB = 8158 damage

(corner) 5BB 5C 2E 236A ABC (step) 5BB jc jB j4B djc djB djC djD djB djC dj623AB = 7974 damage

(corner) 5B 2C (delay) jB j4B djc djB djC djD djB djE djABC (land) 5B jc jB j4B djc djB djC djD djB djC dj623AB = 8526 damage

- 2 meters
5B 2C (delay) jB j4B djc djB djC djD djB djE dj623B dj214AB ABC (land) 623AB = 9626 damage [1]

(corner) 5BB 5C 2E 236A 236AB ABC (step) 5B jc jB j4B djc djB djC djD djB djC dj 623AB = 9112 damage

notes:

[1] I didn't try to get more hits after landing and before the 623AB, so far

will try to find more combos later