Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

On 8/1/2016 at 5:24 PM, Kyosuke Kagami said:

Guys, who's playing this? I want to spare with someone.

Also, who are the best assists for mah Al? If you can provide pictures, better lol (I can't read complex moonrunes, only katakana and hiragana)

My ID(Europe /PS4) is Evilryu_shotokan, played a few ranked with Ethika and other characters trying to find a sub;  bust mostly offline with friends. Due to work, I can only play during fridays afternoon or saturdays.

I'm mostly stuck in training mode most of the time. Whenever I go online, no one is on or connections are so bad that I can't do nothing but get blowed up.

so not much japanese players? or just really bad netcode for the distance you're opponents probably are.

come to think of it, not being licensed by aksys may affect it. possibly worse netcode. and eventhough it's niche regardless, some fans of similar games might just recognize a game, and look into it, because they recognize the licenser.

I'm hoping not though.

I played a friend while we are both on ps4s via netplay and I had no problems but then again he's only like 45 minutes away.

So I see that some people who posts here want to play but have trouble finding people to play. Should we set up a skype group or something so that people can just hop on and try to find people to play.   Also I think finding people to play with might get better once we NA release comes.

5 hours ago, AJSmith325 said:

I played a friend while we are both on ps4s via netplay and I had no problems but then again he's only like 45 minutes away.

So I see that some people who posts here want to play but have trouble finding people to play. Should we set up a skype group or something so that people can just hop on and try to find people to play.   Also I think finding people to play with might get better once we NA release comes.

I recently joined a few anime fighting game groups on facebook, I have no problems finding matches for Nitroplus Blasterz or DFCI. I gotta be honest though, I'm playing DFCI a lot more. So fun!

Friendly reminder that we already have a Discord chat and a Skype group, so you can join either of those and try looking for matches. Discord is slightly more active, but mostly EU-centric.

4 hours ago, Murray said:

Anyone know how good cross-platform play is?

I'm on PS4 and have joined lobbies hosted by people playing on PS3 with problems. That being said, I've seen a few lobbies named "PS4 Only." 

4 hours ago, Murray said:

Anyone know how good cross-platform play is?

In match is fine, the real problem is the how often you disconnect with someone on the other system before the match gets started. Cross platform alone has turned me off playing in 3+ person lobbies.

why would someone host ps4 only, unless it creates lag somehow.

I do not believe there should be any difference in visuals or anything, in a game like this. Which looks like It should run on ps2 hardware

11 hours ago, epikku attaku said:

i tried searching nitro+ blasterz and nitroplus blasterz on skype, and didnt find anything. Maybe I should try discord

The chat has been mentioned multiple times in this thread; you can try leaving your Skype ID and wait for someone to add you.

17 hours ago, epikku attaku said:

why would someone host ps4 only, unless it creates lag somehow.

I do not believe there should be any difference in visuals or anything, in a game like this. Which looks like It should run on ps2 hardware

I can't speak to whether or not the cross-platform netplay is inferior to same-platform but there are a number of events that cause the PS3 version to drop frames heavily.  Luckily most seem to be cinematics.

Official Release date for Nitro+ Blasterz is now set for February 2nd.

We got another patch:

- Fixed a bug that caused the score reset.
 - Made it less likely to disconnect from an online match during the synch phase.
 - Fixed other minor bugs.

On 13.01.2016 at 5:23 PM, SoWL said:

Friendly reminder that we already have a Discord chat and a Skype group, so you can join either of those and try looking for matches. Discord is slightly more active, but mostly EU-centric.

Here are the Discord invite links

EU FGC Discord (Has a room for Nitroplus Blasterz players) - https://discordapp.com/invite/0TRfv0uy1A3zs9Rs

Dedicated N+B Discord (Has NA Players) - https://discord.gg/0X6zx1aFcjJy91lx

Does the game have voice chat? Just realized there's a chance it might not exist (looking at dengeki...), sorry for bugging the thread with these questions...

6 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Considering that PS Parties exist, does it matter?

Don't have a one track mind dude, your post was not at all helpful...I'm sorry, but only idiots answer a question with a question.

On the other hand, calling other people idiots is very helpful and solves the voice chat problem nicely.

Also, offering alternate solutions is apparently the sign of a one-track mind.

1 hour ago, SoWL said:
1 hour ago, SoWL said:

On the other hand, calling other people idiots is very helpful and solves the voice chat problem nicely.

Also, offering alternate solutions is apparently the sign of a one-track mind.

LoL says the guy with rude undertones when people answered his question about muramasa, 5C was it?! Furthermore, I didn't answer Murray post to offer a solution, smarts! I quoted TekkamanArk. Also, no alternate solution was offered, wtf are you talking about?! You must Not know when someone is being condescending, clearly.....