Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

5 hours ago, HGhaleon said:

Also, this game won't be at EVO.

As in, not even a side-event? Because I think it's too early to say that. You don't even have to mention that it's not among the main disciplines, that was obvious even when the game was announced.

13 hours ago, HGhaleon said:

Doesn't help that the online is total garbage as well. Even with a 3-4 bar connection, it's laggy (5-6 frames of lag) and frustrating.

Are you wired or wireless? I don't think it's fair to judge the online based on wireless. Wireless is bad for fighting games and and there's a lot of PS3 players that are wireless. It will be better if people test the online with both players using wired. If it's still bad then I guess it's the netcode.

I always use wired connection. Wireless is fickle and inconsistent. Also, wireless doesn't have as much bandwidth as a wired connection from what I read so wired will always be more reliable and faster. I hate using wireless on games in general so I force myself to use wired. My internet speed is 100 MB/sec DL, 10 Mb/sec UL. I play games like Guilty Gear Xrd and Persona 4 Ultimax fine. But this game's net code is definitely lacking. I suggest using the Share play function when playing. The game is amazing using it.

Who really cares about evo anyways? unless you actually compete in it, and 90% of us won't.

Bad netcode can definetly kill a game, that relies on multiplayer. xseed isnt known to do online gaming as far as I know. so I hope they can fix it.

Yeah, well, I guess that depends on how things go here and there.

Anyways, I'll most likely pick it up this week, and check it out.

9 hours ago, NeoStrayCat said:

Yeah, well, I guess that depends on how things go here and there.

Anyways, I'll most likely pick it up this week, and check it out.

yeah, me too.

Yep, expect it later in the morning-afternoon hours once its up on PSN. Not only that, pick up the Heart/Homura DLC as well since they're free for a month as well.

On 12/19/2015 at 10:48 AM, southpaladin said:

For the 10+ unique moves trophy, Muramasa's basic air combo should suffice.(Requires 1 meter bar) 2A>2B>2C>26B>jB>jC>(air)26A>jE>(air)26C>jC>(air)26AB. If all goes well, it should be around 21-22 hits and the trophy will pop up once the match is over.

I'm able to pull the 10+ hit combo off with Muramasa (I get 21-22 hits once all is said and done) but the trophy refuses to pop. I'm playing against the CPU and I'm positive that I'm doing the entire combo correctly. The only thing I can think of is that the combo text goes from red to grey halfway through (around the 7-hit mark). What does that mean exactly and could it be preventing me from getting the trophy? I'm playing on the NA version btw.

20 minutes ago, Freezing Alone said:

I'm able to pull the 10+ hit combo off with Muramasa (I get 21-22 hits once all is said and done) but the trophy refuses to pop. I'm playing against the CPU and I'm positive that I'm doing the entire combo correctly. The only thing I can think of is that the combo text goes from red to grey halfway through (around the 7-hit mark). What does that mean exactly and could it be preventing me from getting the trophy? I'm playing on the NA version btw.

Going grey means it's not a true combo anymore and invalidates the trophy.

Good word of advice when doing combos and checking for validity. Make sure to set the CPU to auto tech in training mode. That way you know for sure if it's a real combo where it can only be bursted out of. 

Need a favor, if anyone gets the NA version, does anyone mind posting a image of the Rank Match options? Kinda wondering what I'm setting here on the JP version outside of Search, Make Room, or Train while Waiting.

1 hour ago, MikuruX said:

Need a favor, if anyone gets the NA version, does anyone mind posting a image of the Rank Match options? Kinda wondering what I'm setting here on the JP version outside of Search, Make Room, or Train while Waiting.

Exact words from top to bottom:

Opponent strength (Anybody->equal->similar->stronger)

Match Completion Rate (Anybody->high rank)

Waiting (training->room->none)

Connection status (anyone->3 or more>4 or more)

Area (my region>All)

Standby Search (on>off)

I'm still waiting on my LE of Megadimension Neptunia. The wait is hell, man.

it seems like theres a lot of input lag or controller does weird things.

anyone in west coast? since it seems like most people are 1 or 2 bar, which is usually no problem for aksys licensed games. I am guessing xseed doesn't license enough fighters to be efficent at netcodes experience.

I don't know if this is actually good or not, but Sonico gets 7.1k damage off her 5A for one bar and no assist calls and the combo is actually pretty easy and also really funny to me:

5AA 6A jc j.A(2 hits) dj.A(2) XX j.421A, land, j.A(2) dj.A(2)A~j.5B XX 623B(2) XX 421AB

Same combo works off 2AAA starter, and probably off other starters, too, although I was having issues with it off 2C.  if you start with naked 6A (like in an anti air situation), you might have to delay the j.5B or use 623C after it instead or something.  You can also end with 623B(1) XX 236AB for less damage but a super that is assist cancelable.

13 hours ago, epikku attaku said:

it seems like theres a lot of input lag or controller does weird things.

anyone in west coast? since it seems like most people are 1 or 2 bar, which is usually no problem for aksys licensed games. I am guessing xseed doesn't license enough fighters to be efficent at netcodes experience.

Could be many contributing factors. Not going to say this game netcode is as good as asw but is not lower tier either. Its common for people to mistake an unoptimise network set up for bad netcode. While the bandwidth contributes to network capability. their also the stability of your network, if your experince alot of packet loss then your still going to have trouble with network gaming.  Nitro+Blaster netcode has issue with dysnching constantly, input lag is minimal for most. 

7 hours ago, Shadow Ninja 64 said:

I don't know if this is actually good or not, but Sonico gets 7.1k damage off her 5A for one bar and no assist calls and the combo is actually pretty easy and also really funny to me:

5AA 6A jc j.A(2 hits) dj.A(2) XX j.421A, land, j.A(2) dj.A(2)A~j.5B XX 623B(2) XX 421AB

Same combo works off 2AAA starter, and probably off other starters, too, although I was having issues with it off 2C.  if you start with naked 6A (like in an anti air situation), you might have to delay the j.5B or use 623C after it instead or something.  You can also end with 623B(1) XX 236AB for less damage but a super that is assist cancelable.

5.5k or higher is the standard, but it you will have those who can do higher, Theirs a reason she top teir for the time being.  But Its not just her damage but ability to convert well and space with minimal risk. 

There are no complete patch notes yet, just a summary:

- Training mode added.
 - Can now edit your title (in training mode).
 - Various balance changes.
 - Various bug fixes.
 - New animations.

Sonico's 6A nerf can be seen on the screenshot; the other changes are up in the air until Examu gives us the patch notes.

Most importantly, Muramasa's outro got some Kageaki. Best news of the month right there.

Apparently, yeah. But I assume they will come to the console version sooner or later.