Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

anyone have a decent combo list for Saber? Been having trouble finding any info for her, and dont really have time to be transcribing videos

2 minutes ago, Finuve said:

anyone have a decent combo list for Saber? Been having trouble finding any info for her, and dont really have time to be transcribing videos

I need the same information. Been searching online looking at youtube videos, but it'd help to have some kind of list of bnbs.

I'm assuming those ToD combos are completely useless now with Saber, correct?

By the way, is it me or is there a huge influx of Homura players online? I don't know why but it's like she gets away with a whole lot of shit even when you pull something out before her.

8 minutes ago, MikuruX said:

I'm assuming those ToD combos are completely useless now with Saber, correct?

By the way, is it me or is there a huge influx of Homura players online? I don't know why but it's like she gets away with a whole lot of shit even when you pull something out before her.

You mean like Chizuru in Aquapazza?

Yeah, actually.....since you put it that way, yeah. Just like Chizuru.

I'll be getting the game on Saturday for PS3, so i guess am picking fights right now.

I really don't know who i'll be using yet, but i do have know who i want to play as, anyway i enjoy having fun with a few of you all

You know, I don't know pretty much anyone here except Saya, Saber, Heart, and Homura. But, i'm having a lot of fun with the game, and I can add it to the small list of games i've gotten a Platinum for. I don't really have anyone I dislike, but, for characters I like a lot, those would be Muramasa, Ignis, Homura, Ouka, and Saya.

I kind of want to explore whatever shows or games or whatever the characters I don't know much about are from.

i guess it's my controller fucking up and not netcode or anything. it just sometimes seems to want to jam B or D, and the trigger buttons seem to push when I don't want it to sometimes.

but it's also because I got a bad habbit of using triggers to do supers in arcana due to not needing to free buttons for assists like this game. still had fun, other than the frustration of losing due to controls not doing what I want it to do.

btw I'm maining Homura at the moment after using her and heart for awhile. she seems like the easiest to use of characters i tried for awhile.

5 hours ago, Sadv3 said:

I need the same information. Been searching online looking at youtube videos, but it'd help to have some kind of list of bnbs.

let me know if you find anything, ill do the same

12 hours ago, joshua1207 said:

Anyone got any info on Anna? Can't really find many vids or combos for her.

I slapped together some notes and recorded some combos for anyone interested in some Anna BnBs. Theres probably some better stuff as I didnt really take anything away from some of the jp players other than the blast combo. Let me know if there are any problems

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s275/sh/0d42b1f9-2103-42d9-b1d3-cf0157f7b2f7/577cfa644064f488

5 hours ago, Zinron said:

I slapped together some notes and recorded some combos for anyone interested in some Anna BnBs. Theres probably some better stuff as I didnt really take anything away from some of the jp players other than the blast combo. Let me know if there are any problems

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s275/sh/0d42b1f9-2103-42d9-b1d3-cf0157f7b2f7/577cfa644064f488

Good stuff. Her combos seem to work pretty well with the support character Another Blood too.

On 2/3/2016 at 1:36 AM, Shadow Ninja 64 said:

I don't know if this is actually good or not, but Sonico gets 7.1k damage off her 5A for one bar and no assist calls and the combo is actually pretty easy and also really funny to me:

5AA 6A jc j.A(2 hits) dj.A(2) XX j.421A, land, j.A(2) dj.A(2)A~j.5B XX 623B(2) XX 421AB

Same combo works off 2AAA starter, and probably off other starters, too, although I was having issues with it off 2C.  if you start with naked 6A (like in an anti air situation), you might have to delay the j.5B or use 623C after it instead or something.  You can also end with 623B(1) XX 236AB for less damage but a super that is assist cancelable.

I posted this Sonico combo before, then found out it doesn't work on Homura because she falls too fast to connect the j.5B after the j.AA downspike thing.  Against her, it's better to do j.2C straight into j.421AB or even just do the dj.A(2) XX j.421A if you don't wanna spend meter.

I also played around with it some more and found this with the Althea assist using the same combo.  It's really nice because this is way more consistent with all starters, including 6A and 2C starters:

5AA(4 hits) 6A jc j.A(2) dj.A(2) XX j.421A, land j.A(2) djA(2)A~j.2C~Althea, dash, 236A XX 421AB or (C+E~mash A) [8169 or 9144]

Do the 236A as the second hit of the Althea assist is connecting, and cancel into whatever super you're going to end with after the last hit of 236A, basically right when the third hit of Althea is connecting.  421AB super is like 600 more damage here than 236AB super was for whatever reason.  Like before, I don't know if this is even optimized, but it does good damage for the expense and it's pretty funny so I'm happy with it.

Edit: This combo even works fine after something like 2C~5D, 5A/6A jc as a starter

7 hours ago, epikku attaku said:

one thing i'm having trouble with is button placements. i have habbits of how i set controls from ah3lm, which doesn't translate here, because i need buttons for assists.

I'm assuming you're playing on controller and not stick?

7 hours ago, epikku attaku said:

one thing i'm having trouble with is button placements. i have habbits of how i set controls from ah3lm, which doesn't translate here, because i need buttons for assists.

Are you playing on a pad? Since a lot of commands here are actually button combinations, I found that calling assists with simultaneous button presses (one of them being a shoulder button) gives me space for shortcuts that are a bit more difficult to input that way, like A+B super inputs. Just figure out which shortcuts you need more.

yeah using pad. I have heavy attack set on shoulder button. because thats what I usually do in ah3lm(arcana button)

c+b is reasonably easy for me, since i dont have to change hands like a+b. still just takes getting used to. it's pbly easier to push more than 1 button with a stick, and i might get 1 eventually.

btw, here's me trying to learn combos by improvising after awhile. Nothing that special. but I figure I can get input, and maybe post a match sometime, when i get more decent.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3qm8ud

Has anyone found anything on Saber yet? I only found a few combo videos which didn't really show anything that I didn't already figure out in a couple of hours of training. I think what I need to find is some high level Saber play in tourney.

i find the defualt lay out to reasonable with the exception of switching d and e. Having e as face button (cross button) and d as trigger. I always find it wisest to button that use the least on triggers. Escape is use consitently but not to the point it needs to be a face button. That way i can do assist manually. With the only macro needed is blast. 

Trying to play a friend and all of our rooms are auto-disbanding. We played a long set fine the other day. Any ideas?

3 hours ago, purify said:

Trying to play a friend and all of our rooms are auto-disbanding. We played a long set fine the other day. Any ideas?

Been happening to me too. Joining random rooms and all of a sudden room disbanded.

I decided to play around with Ignis in training mode, messing around with stuff I'd seen in videos or on the wiki, and found some things that are half interesting and half boring.  For instance, she has some very damaging corner to corner ground combos utilizing Kaigen assist, using any amount of bar.  Here's a three bar example with what seems like her highest damage normal string starter:

6A 5B 6A 5B 5C XX [4]6B~4X XX 646AB~Kaigen, dash 6A 5B 6A 5B 5C XX [4]6B~4X XX C+E~mash A [11121]

6A whiffs on most crouchers, so you're probably not gonna go for that as a starter every time, but the nice thing is that the 6A 5B 6A 5B 5C thing seems guaranteed on every character after the Kaigen crumple.  It's at least worked on the 8 or so characters I tested, including short characters, huge characters, and Homura.

Of course, max damage for three meters seems to just be this:

6A 5B 6A 5B 5C XX [4]6B~4X~Kaigen 236236BC [11498]

I tested both of these combos with other starters, and they even work with something like 2A 2A cl.5B f.5B 5C as a starter.  The only starter that changes things up is Ignis's command throw, and the one change you have to make is using [4]6A the second time instead of [4]6B.

In the case of two bars, spending both at the end for C+E~mash A does around 100 more damage than using 646AB before Kaigen and then again at the end of the combo (it's seriously like 10348 vs 10241 or something).  If you aren't going to spend any meter, don't end with [4]6X~4X unless you want them to air tech for some kinda trap setup.  I don't know what the hit advantage is when ending in just [4]6X, but you could instead opt to end in something like 6A 5B 5C 2E XX 421X to push them mostly into the corner and put a wire trap in front of them.  Also, whenever you do [4]6B~4X~Kaigen, don't dash too early or you'll make the opponent fly further than Kaigen can reach. 

One last note: even though Ignis C+E~mash C does like 2k more damage when used naked than C+E~mash A does, in combos the mash A ender ends up winning by around 1k.