Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

14 hours ago, Shadow Ninja 64 said:

One last note: even though Ignis C+E~mash C does like 2k more damage when used naked than C+E~mash A does, in combos the mash A ender ends up winning by around 1k.

The C ender is actually only ~800 damage difference. During the final last 2 hits before the finishing stab, you have to wait between A presses to let it hit more times. If you do, the damage goes from ~5.1k to ~7.1k. Its a big difference. That and having a knockdown would make me prefer A ender over C unless C ender would kill.

6 hours ago, Zinron said:

The C ender is actually only ~800 damage difference. During the final last 2 hits before the finishing stab, you have to wait between A presses to let it hit more times. If you do, the damage goes from ~5.1k to ~7.1k. Its a big difference. That and having a knockdown would make me prefer A ender over C unless C ender would kill.

Good to know, I just mashed that shit out and didn't even think about there being a timing aspect to it.  A ender is better for Ignis anyway both because of what you said and because the C ender swaps sides, which is a kinda silly thing to do on a combo built to both do damage and carry to the corner.

21 hours ago, Shadow Ninja 64 said:

snip

6A is normal string starter? I would have thought 5A/2A. 6A is way too situational.

Those combo don't seem all that worth it. You can get higher damage for less hits by committing to her pokes which she good at it. widescreen can simply 5c >[4]6x >4x >Lv3 to get comparable damage with less hits on top of that. 

Your Kaigen assist into level 3 can be push further by doing this after Kaigen assist.

Kaigen assist. 22B > xx2C >Lv3. adds about 300 more damage.

Combo with Kiagen just going to be limited due to how her assist work. 

646A+B may not be high damage but it has high utility at lower cost. its both blast, Assist blitz, and roll/hop cancel ( blast mode) that cause Crumble or long down time with corner carry. Don't under play it due to its low damage in com,bo when it does other stuff. 

Ignise seem to get more mileage off using her resources for utility than doing damaging combos.

Ok, I'll tackle all that in order:

- I said in my post that 6A is a situational combo starter since it whiffs on most characters crouching.  I only listed the combo with the 6A starter because I was using it when I was testing the damage values of various patterns of meter usage in the combo.  It's also still worth knowing the 6A 5B 6A 5B 5C thing because it works all the time after Kaigen crumple stun for great damage.

- If you don't think the combos with Kaigen assist are worth it, that's fine, but having the ability to go from one corner to the other guaranteed with one meter spent (or most of the way corner to corner with no meter spent) seemed good enough to me to mention.  Later in your post you even mention that it's not always about the damage, and the value of gaining the corner while also knowing the patterns that give the best damage is valuable, at least to me.  Also, 5C XX [4]6X~4X is great as a midrange poke option, but it isn't really a hitconfirm, nor does it give you time to build the charge for [4]6B from a neutral situation like the 6A combo starter or like the 2A 2A cl.5B far.5B 5C patterns I mentioned do, which was a secondary goal that admittedly I did not mention in my previous post.

- For the sake of comparing damage values, 6A 5B 6A 5B 5C XX [4]6B~4X~Kaigen, dash 22B, dash 2C XX level 3 does 11779 damage, less than 300 more damage than the combo I posted on the prior page and significantly more difficult.  6A 5B 6A 5B 5C XX [4]6B~4X XX level 3 does 10978 but doesn't work if the combo ends up too close to the corner for the ~4X to have enough travel time to cover the startup of the level 3.

- About 646AB, I don't recall ever saying anything about it being bad, so I'm not sure why you think I'm downplaying its value.  It's a very, very good super, actually.  What I did say is that, in the combo pattern I posted, if you were going to spend 2 bars of meter, you got higher damage from using her C+E~A presses Variable Rush super than you did using 646AB twice in the combo.  

I guess I'll take this opportunity after responding to that post to say that I'm not really qualified at all to tell people how they can or should play Ignis or any other character in this game, really.  My only goal with the previous post was to show my findings on one particular combo pattern with the goal of carrying from corner to corner using the Kaigen assist and maximizing damage done for differing values of meter expense after that.  That's what I tested and what I posted, nothing less and nothing more.

16 hours ago, epikku attaku said:

i think in next installment they need to include this character

Her personality is a mix of Kageaki and Ichijou, and her fighting style is yet another fencer. I would rather have Ichijou, thank you very much.

Anyone know/when where the timing for a clean/critical hit in Ouka's C variable rush ender is?

I've spent a good hour or so trying to grind it out, but I don't even know if it's something like Fiona's rekka where it depends on the opponent's position or if it's just a really small, uniform window.

Thanks to anyone with any information

Question, does the copy that i bough from amazon includes the swimsuits or do i have to buy them separately?

I can't test it right now since my tv is being fixed.

5 hours ago, Hecatom said:

Question, does the copy that i bough from amazon includes the swimsuits or do i have to buy them separately?

I can't test it right now since my tv is being fixed.

Separate, the game wasn't announced with any pre-order bonuses, just only to mention the DLC characters being free on the PS Store (US) for a limited time. The swimsuit outfits are $6.

Has anyone been able to get their hands on the "Marvelous" themed colors that was supposed to have been given away from pre-orders (at least....I think that's how it was)?

31 minutes ago, MikuruX said:

Has anyone been able to get their hands on the "Marvelous" themed colors that was supposed to have been given away from pre-orders (at least....I think that's how it was)?

Marvelous colors were from CE.

20 minutes ago, TekkamanArk said:

Marvelous colors were from CE.

That's the thing, I got the collectors edition from AmiAmi (the one with the wallscroll) but never saw a hint of the code.

I've been discussing that with them back in Summer, and you basically had to order the game through their Japanese website (that doesn't ship overseas) to get it - and input the code before the game was out on Marvelous's website. No idea how it's distributed for the NA version.

Does anyone know how to get the PS4 system overlay theme for Nitroplus Blasterz? My friend bought the digital version from JPN PSN store and got a code to get it but I got the physical collector's edition and didn't get a code. Anyone else know how to get it? 

Anyone have any tips against Sonico? I keep playing against people who just spam her moves that sends people behind me or attacks me from coming out of the sky and I can't get enough time in to counter them. I use Anna if that matters.

6 hours ago, joshua1207 said:

Anyone have any tips against Sonico? I keep playing against people who just spam her moves that sends people behind me or attacks me from coming out of the sky and I can't get enough time in to counter them. I use Anna if that matters.

I don't play either character so I'm just throwing out ideas based on messing with some recordings just now, but some of those moves recover worse than others.  Like if she does 412C she can follow up with 623C fairly quickly, but if you block the 623C she'll be stuck in recovery a bit.  Since you're playing anna I guess you could just block then do 5C?  Or vanishing guard what she's doing to give yourself extra time.  Could also try Remedium I guess?

The arcade patch notes are up:

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/773f6401-7cf5-44df-901e-cb9dce173381/a09ec3a48dbafa420db5053b076d9cf3

Surprised that Muramasa got no buffs (other than Kageaki style points, of course), but I suppose that nerfing the top tiers is both easier and more important right now.

Well, guys, since you mentioned something of about the "Marvelous Orange" colors, don't worry about that, Xseed/Marv. USA at least are proud enough to give us that overseas, and best of all, Free and Cross-Buy! (Along with a blue bonus color. Makes color selection from 18 to 20.)

So, now we are happy guys! X3

Is there anyway to reliably combo into Akane's assist so that it acts like Kaigen's assist? I can reliably combo into Kaigen with Saber now, but Akane is a bit more difficult to incorporate.

20 minutes ago, Sadv3 said:

Is there anyway to reliably combo into Akane's assist so that it acts like Kaigen's assist? I can reliably combo into Kaigen with Saber now, but Akane is a bit more difficult to incorporate.

I've only found one way with Saber specifically, and that's if you cancel either the uppercut or the first hit of Saber's air super into the Akane assist. For the uppercut, it MUST be either the A version, or the first hit of the C version. B version or second hit of C launches them too high.

I uploaded a few very very basic combos for Anna the other day when I got bored. Mostly just slightly altered some of the stuff Zinron posted and added in support characters. Also maybe someone who is more experienced with Anna can give some tips on how to make these better (I am in general a beginner when it comes to skill in fighters) 

The JP console version is getting patched in a couple of days on Friday to put it with the arcade version. This will probably split up the online population until the US version gets the patch too.

4 hours ago, joshua1207 said:

I uploaded a few very very basic combos for Anna the other day when I got bored. Mostly just slightly altered some of the stuff Zinron posted and added in support characters. Also maybe someone who is more experienced with Anna can give some tips on how to make these better (I am in general a beginner when it comes to skill in fighters) 

If I'm not mistaken, didn't you use 4 bars in that last combo so it's actually not possible?  It looks like you did two supers then did a Rush, which costs 2 bars.  Try setting the bar on "set to full" instead of "always full" so you can see how much you're using.

When you use Anna's 214AB super in a combo, ideally you want them as close to the center of the blades as possible. So try a roll or a foward dash before using it to try and squeeze out more hits. After another blood assist (the big vertical column), Anna is one of the few characters who can extend the combo after it launches. So try to use [4]6X specials (strength depends on distance) to bring them back down and see what you can do afterwards. Lastly when using variable rush (C+E), do A > A > B > C > C > A for the most damage.

On a different note;

I update my evernote page on Anna's BnB: http://www.evernote.com/l/ARMNQrH5IQNC2bHTzwFX97L3V3z6ZEBk9Ig/
I also made another page for Homura BnBs: http://www.evernote.com/l/AROHV6edsERPR6lJKqa3ml4tIuxbArTfR1Q/

Let me know what you guys think.