Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

3 hours ago, Tiamat said:

If I'm not mistaken, didn't you use 4 bars in that last combo so it's actually not possible?  It looks like you did two supers then did a Rush, which costs 2 bars.  Try setting the bar on "set to full" instead of "always full" so you can see how much you're using.

You're right, though he could have used that one assist that gives you a free stick of butter to make it a legit combo.

For some reason the "Additional Colors Pack" only unlocks color 19 for me. I checked under my add ons for the game and it shows only "Extra Color 1" is installed. Anyone else having this issue?

3 hours ago, Zinron said:

When you use Anna's 214AB super in a combo, ideally you want them as close to the center of the blades as possible. So try a roll or a foward dash before using it to try and squeeze out more hits. After another blood assist (the big vertical column), Anna is one of the few characters who can extend the combo after it launches. So try to use [4]6X specials (strength depends on distance) to bring them back down and see what you can do afterwards. Lastly when using variable rush (C+E), do A > A > B > C > C > A for the most damage.

On a different note;

I update my evernote page on Anna's BnB: http://www.evernote.com/l/ARMNQrH5IQNC2bHTzwFX97L3V3z6ZEBk9Ig/
I also made another page for Homura BnBs: http://www.evernote.com/l/AROHV6edsERPR6lJKqa3ml4tIuxbArTfR1Q/

Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for the tips as always. Some good stuff, I'll practice those combos. If you ever get the chance, it'd be nice to see some video footage of the combos.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't you use 4 bars in that last combo so it's actually not possible?  It looks like you did two supers then did a Rush, which costs 2 bars.  Try setting the bar on "set to full" instead of "always full" so you can see how much you're using.

Oh yeah, you're right. I should fix that, thanks.

For some reason the "Additional Colors Pack" only unlocks color 19 for me. I checked under my add ons for the game and it shows only "Extra Color 1" is installed. Anyone else having this issue?

I am also having this problem.

Xseed is aware of the issue with the colors they are trying to fix it.  Saw them replying to someone on twitter about it.  Some on gamefaqs mentioned it too, so I haven't downloaded the color DLC yet.

Just fired up the game and got a patch 1.04 update. Any know what the patch was for? Is it the same as the arcade patch changes listed on the previous page?

51 minutes ago, darklightjg1 said:

Just fired up the game and got a patch 1.04 update. Any know what the patch was for? Is it the same as the arcade patch changes listed on the previous page?

Yes it is the arcade patch.  Official announcement was over on the console twitter account.

Any word on when the bonus color 20 glitch is going to be fixed or when the balance patch is going to be available for the US console release? Didn't see any news on facebook or twitter. Anyone know?

Any word on when the bonus color 20 glitch is going to be fixed or when the balance patch is going to be available for the US console release? Didn't see any news on facebook or twitter. Anyone know?

Color 20 is the really blue palette right?

6 hours ago, TekkamanArk said:

Why did you quote me to ask that? But yes.

what is this glitch? I definitely didn't quote you when I wrote it.

I found this throw glitch with Homura.  It was happening to me in some netplay matches.

I wonder if someone with the Japanese version (latest patch) could try it out, I'm curious if this was fixed or not.  Happens consistently on Muramasa.

I've been on the Ouka train since my first time trying this (bit of Saya, some Mora, trying Ethica), but looking at the vids, I take it she's not the popular choice?

Not to my knowledge (I see a lot of Al and undecided players)

My friend says he's seen a few and I play her (for now anyways), so there are some Ouka (to some extent), just not a lot.

is it just me or are there a lot of beginners who never use much mixups, double jump, airdash, roll, etc lately?

i just hosted a few games, and 3 out of 4 players never used those tactics, and were pretty easy to beat. except the one who stole 1 game while i was experimenting with characters I didn't know.

Just wondering if it's probably from playing too much traditional fighters like sf, or new to fighters. since i've heard that you're not supposed to jump that much from those games, but never really got into them.

I still get concepts like airdashing, double jumping, etc when i played for the 1st time.  i assume most beginners may try to jump more. games like sf/kof tend to be more grounded where you rarely jump. I assume pbly more ppl just play sf too much with no air dash experience. since kof atleast has a roll mechanic thats somewhat similar. hence they never double jump/dash.

worst in ah3lm, where i won with scharl against a 1 time player, with almost just 5c, 5b and a few combos.

I'm thinking it might be good to just throw a few matches to make them think they accomplished something. that way they may play more, and build community. it's one reason I sometimes experiment with characters i barely touch after a few matches.

14 hours ago, epikku attaku said:

is it just me or are there a lot of beginners who never use much mixups, double jump, airdash, roll, etc lately?

i just hosted a few games, and 3 out of 4 players never used those tactics, and were pretty easy to beat. except the one who stole 1 game while i was experimenting with characters I didn't know.

Just wondering if it's probably from playing too much traditional fighters like sf, or new to fighters. since i've heard that you're not supposed to jump that much from those games, but never really got into them.

I haven't played in almost a week because it's so dead online.  Xseed needs to get that patch up so the online community isn't split up, it was small enough without this problem.  The vast majority of the people I've played don't know even simple combos or use vanishing guard.

What do you think of this tier list?

Rusha's 02/13/16 Ver.1.05 Tier List
GOD: Sonico
S: Ethica, Homura
A: Ruili, Saya, Ein, Ignis, Saber, Mora
B: Muramasa, Heart, Anna, Al, Ouka

12 hours ago, Tiamat said:

I haven't played in almost a week because it's so dead online.  Xseed needs to get that patch up so the online community isn't split up, it was small enough without this problem.  The vast majority of the people I've played don't know even simple combos or use vanishing guard.

I agree with lack of community, though not sure if a patch would help. I tend to set a room with 3 bars, since they tend to not lag too much that way. It never bothered me in asw licenced fighters, but in this game it often gets really bad.

combos should be pretty easy to figure out for players with some beginner experience with air dashers, A, B, C, special, burst cancel/assist, reset, works with almost everyone. I figured that out in less than 1 minute of training mode.

atleast it's still way better than sfv.

btw, i got dlc outfits, and it seems i can't use them in ranked.

12 hours ago, Tiamat said:

At least it's not as dead as arcana heart 3 love max.

20 minutes ago, epikku attaku said:

I agree with lack of community, though not sure if a patch would help. I tend to set a room with 3 bars, since they tend to not lag too much that way. It never bothered me in asw licenced fighters, but in this game it often gets really bad.

combos should be pretty easy to figure out for players with some beginner experience with air dashers, A, B, C, special, burst cancel/assist, reset, works with almost everyone. I figured that out in less than 1 minute of training mode.

atleast it's still way better than sfv.

Having the patch would at least bring JP copy owners of the game back to us.

I get the feeling a lot of players are fans of the source material over fans of fighting games (nothing wrong with that, honest).

At least that's what I'm thinking based off of what I'm hearing (...seeing) from this conversation and from what the people I've played let me get away with.

Also,

20 minutes ago, Sadv3 said:

At least it's not as dead as arcana heart 3 love max.

...I know it's true, but it doesn't make it any less painful T-T (but that's off topic, sorry)