Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

playing jp players may lag a lot, even with really stable connection(we'll see and hopefully not).

ah3lm is 2-3 years old now, so it's expected for a community drop. it's done pretty good imo, considering i still see a lot of friends play it on my friends list, and remember hosted tournaments on this site

Well... I said people with JP copies, anyone who imported should also have the patch/be unplayable to US copies right now too, so we'd also get them back.

I never had any luck finding anyone in LM sadly... but again, off topic/wrong forum apologies to everyone on that

On to better things, like asking if anyone knows why Ouka can follow up jE with a 360 when you're close to the corner? I know she can, but I don't understand why it works

1 hour ago, epikku attaku said:

i thought the game wasn't region locked.

btw if you want ppl to play ah3lm in, theres a skype group/discord chat you can find somewhere in this forum.

It's not region locked.  The problem is that the Japanese version and the English version can't play together on netplay at the moment because the Japanese version has a patch the English version doesn't.  

On 2/26/2016 at 10:21 PM, Murray said:

On to better things, like asking if anyone knows why Ouka can follow up jE with a 360 when you're close to the corner? I know she can, but I don't understand why it works

I tried jE to 360 briefly and couldn't get it in the corner either.  

On 2/25/2016 at 0:54 PM, Luis said:

What do you think of this tier list?

Rusha's 02/13/16 Ver.1.05 Tier List
GOD: Sonico
S: Ethica, Homura
A: Ruili, Saya, Ein, Ignis, Saber, Mora
B: Muramasa, Heart, Anna, Al, Ouka

Seem legit. Is sonico still that good after the patch nerfs?

This is going to be a little all over the place, sorry

Been playing around with Anna for a little while now, figured I'd post some of the stuff I came up with.

Miyuki opens up not spectacular damage, but solid damage off pretty much any stray knife hit on a grounded player for 1 bar.

Something like 5C, Miyuki, follow up with jA, jB, djB, j2C, j236B, j236AB (6.5K).

You can add [2]8A after Miyuki hits if you're close enough for a little more damage (like another 500 damage)

Mugen can be used for semi-unblockable lethal blaze setups (you can go through it with something with inv.)

...And 63214X will fire a projectile if it's triggered by a projectile

It's all pretty base, but hopefully it at least gives people some ideas at least

Updated: 03-09-2016

The American version of the game has been patched to version 1.02 as of 03/08/2016. This appears to be the same as the arcade version 1.06 patch/console version 1.04 patch for Japan as it includes the new animations and balance changes for characters. Patch is around 225MB. Here is a general overview of the American patch notes which are pretty much the same as the previous ones mentioned in the Japanese arcade version 1.06 patch notes. Super Sonico seems to have been hit pretty hard with nerfs in this patch.

The additional color 20 issue was also addressed. Apparently, the DLC for color 19 and 20 were split up. Color 19 is orange which is Additional Color 1 and Color 20 is blue which is Additional color 2. You can download them there:

Additional Color 1 (Orange):

(PS3) https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/nitroplus-blasterz-%e2%80%94-additional-color-variation-1/cid=UP1023-NPUB31786_00-COLOR00000000000
(PS4) https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/nitroplus-blasterz-%e2%80%94-additional-color-variation-1/cid=UP1023-CUSA03812_00-COLOR00000000000

Additional Color 2 (Blue) (seems this is only discoverable using a PC and browsing the PSN Store web site. I cannot seem to find this DLC through the actual PSN Store on the PS3 or PS4):

(PS3) https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/nitroplus-blasterz-%e2%80%94-additional-color-variation-2/cid=UP1023-NPUB31786_00-COLOR00000000001
(PS4) https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/nitroplus-blasterz-%E2%80%94-additional-color-variation-2/cid=UP1023-CUSA03812_00-COLOR00000000001

Nitroplus Blasterz -Heroines Infinite Duel- (American PS3/PS4 Console Version 1.02 Patch Notes):

General Changes:

• New animations for character intros, win stances and effects added (i.e. Saya sitting on a meat chair, Saber sitting on her bike, new introduction poses for picking characters on character select screen, etc)
  • Some characters' effects had minor or insignificant bugs and these have now been fixed.
  • Added the ability to put a limit on the number of wins a player can achieve in player match created rooms (it is shown/can be modified on the upper left of the screen in the player match lobby, not sure if this was in a previous patch or released from the get go. I don't ever remember seeing this before)
Character Changes:

Ruili Kong
  • Jumping C - attack duration has been shortened
  • Anti-Air Attack (6A) -  reduced hitbox to around the root of the attack. (doesn't have a huge hitbox around the attack anymore like it used to)

Saya
  • Aerial 236+AorBorC (air meatball) - removed the air cancel timing ability after the projectile is set out
  • 421+AorBorC (backwards teleport) - removed the startup invincibility. it has the same exact hurtbox properties as 623+AorBorC (forward teleport)

Ethica Kibanohara
  • 2B - the cancel window has been shortened
  • 5E - during block stun (when the opponent blocks 5E), the cancel window has been shortened
  • Jumping C - expanded the hurtbox

Ouka Satsurikuin
  • 5B (lunging B attack) - made the startup faster and made the duration stick out longer (increased active frames)
  • 2B - after vanishing guarding the attack, in order to be able to be hit out of the air, this has been adjusted (it seems that when this attack is vanishing guarded by the opponent, the hitbox of Ouka has been adjusted accordingly. Seems her hitbox was not present or less susceptible to attacks pre-patch when this situation occurred)
  • Jumping B - fixed a bug where the damage was different depending on where the attack hit
  •  2C - fixed a bug where the opponent could not infinite blast (burst) while being hit
  • Osyare Parts (214+AorBorC)
    • can no longer receive counter hits while in this state
    • [Ground · A version (214A)] [Cancel ·C version (214C while in osyare parts)] shortened the startup times
    • [Air · A version (214A while in air)] [Cancel ·B version (214B while in osyare)] timing to attack out of these made faster
  • 623+AorBorC (pillars) - the cancel window has been increased
  • 22+AorBorC (counter) - adjusted the timing for possible cancel window

Super Sonico 
  • Anti-Air Attack (6A) - shortened the blockstun and increased the recovery
  • 6C (overhead cat) - increased the entire length of the move (made it slower and has more recovery)
  • Jumping 6C (aerial overhead cat)
    • increased the entire length of the move (made it slower and has more recovery)
    • increased landing recovery
  • 214+AorBorC (Suzu assist flying dropkick) - after using it once, the time until you can use it again is increased (done by making Suzu take longer to run off the screen, the delay now is very significant before the move can be used again)
  • 421+AorBorC (Suzu assist falling overhead knee drop) - after using it once, the time until you can use it again is increased (done by making Suzu take longer to run off the screen, the delay now is very significant before the move can be used again)
  • 623+AorBorC (Fuuri assist drum uppercut)
    • changed so you can block the first hit in the air
    • increased the recovery
  • 236+AorBorC (Fuuri assist drum rush attack)
    • changed so you can block it while in the air
    • adjusted the attack priority and overall multi-hit priority (seems the hits of the move in general have a lot of hit priority based on what I can tell)
  • 236+A+B (Fuuri assist drum rush super) - changed so it can now be air blocked
  • 421+A+B (super Suzu assist falling overhead knee drop) - after using it once, the time until you can use it again is increased (done by making Suzu take longer to run off the screen, the delay now is very significant before the move can be used again)
Heart Aino
  • Homing (Jumping D) - timing to be able to hit an attack has been made faster
  • 2C
    • damaged reduced
    • adjusted the amount of forward movement
  • Anti-Air Attack (6A) - reduced the hurtbox before the startup of the move
  • Jumping B - changed the amount of pushback
  • Jumping 4B
    • changed so it will only come out if you do exactly 4+B
    • the return has been lightened (think this just means you don't get as much out of it)
  • 5E (charged) - when it hits, the hitstop is increased
  • Iron FIrst Punch (236+AorBorC, lunging straight punch)
    • while the move is out, the priority has been expanded
    • reduced the hurtbox before the startup of the move   
    • while the move is out, the priority of the attack is now high. 
    • [A version (236A)] the return payout has been lightened and now has a longer time until the opponent can tech (ukemi) 
    • [A version (236A)/B version (236B)] shortened the knockback distance on block 
    • [A version (236A)/B version (236B)] increased the amount of blockstun and shortened the recovery time
  • Heartful Punch (623+AorBorC, dragon punch move)
    • [A version (623A)] adjusted the inertia effect at the beginning of this move
    • [A version (623A)] increased the active frames
  • Aerial Heartful Punch (while in air, 623+AorBorC, aerial dragon punch move)
    • adjusted the inertia effect at the beginning of this move
    • [C version (air 623C)] reduced the priority in the lower region of the attack
  • Arcana Orb/Beam Attack (22+AorBorC, 1 or 3 orb attack move / laser beam move)
    • allowed to be used only once each time in the air
    • [A version (22A)] the orb comes out faster and recovery time shortened
    • [C version 22C)] the vertical direction of tracking is improved
  • Iron Fist Punch of Love (236+A+B, super lunging straight punch)
    • expanded attack priority
    • the return has been lightened (seems the return payout for this move isn't as good as it was before) 
    • reduced the hurtbox before the startup of the move
    • while the move is out, the priority of the attack is now high.
  • Variable Rush (C+E/VR) - increased the recovery
  • Super Duper Amazing Iron Fist Punch of Love (236236+B+C/level 3) -  the pushback is changed

Homura 
  • 5C
    • fixed a bug that caused 5C not to be a counter hit when used just before hitting the opponent when it should have counted as a counter hit
    • increased the recovery
  • 2C - reduced the active frames and increased the recovery
  • Anti-Air Attack (6A) - reduced the active frames and increased the recovery
  • Jumping E - changed the pushback on counter hit
  • 236+AorBorC (drill claw) - [A version (236A)/B version (236B)] granted a startup damage correction
  • 623+AorBorC (tornado claw uppercut) - [C version (623C)] removed invincibility
  • Hishou Ranbu (the black screen for C specials and button C) - increased the landing recovery after the finish before the additional attack (recovery after the initial hit is longer before the subsequent attacks that follow this move)
  • Variable Rush (C+E/VR) - fixed a bug where after vanishing guarding the first hit of this move, you could not use any "D" button based actions afterwards
  • Gurren (236236+B+C/level 3) - fixed a bug where this attack could not be air vanishing guarded

Here are a bunch of combo videos I have made for specific characters. Planning to make more. Combos range from easy to intermediate to expert. All legitimate combos. Enjoy!

Last updated: 03/16/2016

Ethica Ultimate Combo Video: 

Muramasa Ultimate Combo Video:

Ruili Ultimate Combo Video:

Anna Ultimate Combo Video: 

Al Azif Ultimate Combo Video:

Saya Ultimate Combo Video:

On 3/9/2016 at 11:10 PM, HGhaleon said:

Updated: 03-09-2016

The American version of the game has been patched to version 1.02 as of 03/08/2016. This appears to be the same as the arcade version 1.06 patch/console version 1.04 patch for Japan as it includes the new animations and balance changes for characters. Patch is around 225MB. Here is a general overview of the American patch notes which are pretty much the same as the previous ones mentioned in the Japanese arcade version 1.06 patch notes. Super Sonico seems to have been hit pretty hard with nerfs in this patch.

The additional color 20 issue was also addressed. Apparently, the DLC for color 19 and 20 were split up. Color 19 is orange which is Additional Color 1 and Color 20 is blue which is Additional color 2. You can download them there:

Additional Color 1 (Orange):

(PS3) https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/nitroplus-blasterz-%e2%80%94-additional-color-variation-1/cid=UP1023-NPUB31786_00-COLOR00000000000
(PS4) https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/nitroplus-blasterz-%e2%80%94-additional-color-variation-1/cid=UP1023-CUSA03812_00-COLOR00000000000

Additional Color 2 (Blue):

(PS3) https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/nitroplus-blasterz-%e2%80%94-additional-color-variation-2/cid=UP1023-NPUB31786_00-COLOR00000000001
(PS4) https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/nitroplus-blasterz-%E2%80%94-additional-color-variation-2/cid=UP1023-CUSA03812_00-COLOR00000000001

I finally have my palette 20 Royal Blue Saber.

11 hours ago, Hagane said:

Where I can find combos and stuff for homura? The mizuumi page is still empty for her

Watch Youtube.videos and experiment from there.

Really doubt they are going to add much more but I agree with expanding the lobby features. Definitely needs the ability to freely type in lobbies instead of using the preset text options. Also, there needs to be an Auto-Pass feature. Couple of other little things is the ability to select character theme when fighting instead of it always being the 2nd player's character's music. Just basic stuff that I would assume isn't too hard to implement. Last thing would be the ability to play as Al Azif Ex Mortis but in a more normalized form (not the bullshit boss version). Also, would be able to get access to her music as well. 

On 3/10/2016 at 8:26 AM, Hagane said:

Where I can find combos and stuff for homura? The mizuumi page is still empty for her

You can check out the evernote page I made a bit ago to get started. You will have to look elsewhere for really big combos w/ assists and whatnot however.

http://www.evernote.com/l/AROHV6edsERPR6lJKqa3ml4tIuxbArTfR1Q/

On 12/03/2016 at 3:21 AM, Tiamat said:

1 hour ago, Zinron said:

You can check out the evernote page I made a bit ago to get started. You will have to look elsewhere for really big combos w/ assists and whatnot however.

http://www.evernote.com/l/AROHV6edsERPR6lJKqa3ml4tIuxbArTfR1Q/

Thanks a lot!

Been playing this more and more and I'm really still looking for a main. Loving the combo potential in this title so far. Thing's like the Dragon assist and the Blood whatever the hell assist that causes the explosion are just so good for extensions. 

So far, I've tried learning a bit of Ouka, Muramasa, Sabre, and Super Sonico. Sonico seemed like she had the most potential but damn if she aint tricky to learn. Great pressure in the corner and great mixups though. Love that in any character. Sabre had sick combo damage potential and Muramasa was just plain swag. Really wanting to test Anna and Ruili next in the lab. Especially Anna. Love me some flying sword characters.

Hi. I just picked this game recently and was thinking about which character to pick as main. I prefer most complex/hard to master chars like Zato, Venom, Carl and Rachel.

Who in your opinion is the most difficult/complex in terms of execution, neutral, tech and stuff?
Who is hardest to play/master without regard to tier list?

I believe Saya, Anna and Sonico are the most complex characters in the game. Anna is lower on the tier list, so part of her being difficult to master comes from her being difficult to win with. Both Saya and Sonico are pretty high; I'm not quite sure about Sonico's complexity (didn't research any of the console chars too deeply), but Saya is supposed to be the same kind of "High barrier of entry for good reward" character that Zato and Carl are. It would be much easier to recommend a character if N+B had a puppet character, but alas...

Muramasa's also considered a fairly technical character due to how her mobility works.

Ein is considered hard to use as well, but that's mostly because her health is so low.

8 hours ago, SoWL said:

I believe Saya, Anna and Sonico are the most complex characters in the game. Anna is lower on the tier list, so part of her being difficult to master comes from her being difficult to win with. Both Saya and Sonico are pretty high; I'm not quite sure about Sonico's complexity (didn't research any of the console chars too deeply), but Saya is supposed to be the same kind of "High barrier of entry for good reward" character that Zato and Carl are. It would be much easier to recommend a character if N+B had a puppet character, but alas...

7 hours ago, YoYoCheese said:

Muramasa's also considered a fairly technical character due to how her mobility works.

Ein is considered hard to use as well, but that's mostly because her health is so low.

Thank you for answers. I'll try Saya then, since she's also mai waifu.

ive been on hiatus for minute but did this game netcode just get worst with new patches? its juts down right unplayable to me. 

Maybe I've been spoil by Fightcade, ccaster roll back netcode.

Can someone give me some good japanese Mora matches please ? And what are her most useful assists for combo extension / Oki / neutral ?

Envoyé de mon SM-J100FN en utilisant Tapatalk