Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ivanchu77

Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel

I know there's already the console release, but for those that live near Round 1 Arcades across the US, Nitro+ Blasters will be available on the Nesica cabs starting July 1st, along with (though unrelated) both Persona Arena games.

13529121_1119130071476514_84608367783335

So, if i want to learn Homura, what is the best place to get info.

Mizumi doesn't have a page for her :vbang:

19 hours ago, Hecatom said:

gonna just throw the system guide because not sure what else to offer.
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/1954d2a9-3218-4218-9e16-44ab7fd956be/c2b3f13e4d26ac55cae576f25c2df1b1

Their is a Japanese wiki but..eh good luck translating i guess.

http://npblasterz-wiki.net/nbfan/基本操作・システム

Hopefully these bnb can help you get started

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27854213

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28083185

outside of that your probably going to have to rely on finding Homura or plan trial and error. This game isn't particular complicated. mostly need to learn optimal stuff, synergy with assists and rest is match up knowledge.

The arcade version is getting an update next Tuesday:

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201608/02112374.html

- New color palettes
 - Additional options and bug fixes in training mode
 - New animations for Heart and some stages (finally!)
 - Minor bug fixes for Saber and Sonico

On 2016/7/26 at 10:08 AM, Keo-bas said:

gonna just throw the system guide because not sure what else to offer.

Thanks for those links man. I found them helpful as well.

------

Hey guys I have been trying to learn the game recently. My focus right now is Ethica. I've been watching this video to get an idea of how she's usually played:

I noticed that the Zero Hour (Ethica player) does this thing where he seems to do a backwards aerial dash then immediately go into 6+D into jumping E. What is the backwards dash for? Is it just a feint or is there some kind of momentum exploit I am missing here?

I am also checking out the Ethica vids on Nico Nico which I found in the system guide. If anyone happens to have other links handy to videos of intermediate to high level Ethica play I'd love to see them.

On 7/24/2016 at 10:53 PM, Hecatom said:

i've fiddled with Homura for a while the other day and the BS she can pull with Dragon and Angelica is retarded. she can go into a 15-16000 damage combo about 10 different ways from almost any start up and the way to go about it isn't all that complicated either. if you need help learning Homura a friend of mine plays her and i specialize in combo making so if your looking to figure out your first few legitimate high damage combo's i could probably figure something out for you. i figured these out for my friend when he asked me to figure out a 10,000+ damage, 2 guage or less combo. so we both could give you at least basic instruction on how to play her but since i've only really messed with her to figure combos out it would be my friend who would be the one who'd really be able to tell you her ups and downs

On 7/25/2016 at 1:53 AM, Hecatom said:

So, if i want to learn Homura, what is the best place to get info?

Mizuumi doesn't have a page for her. :vbang:

I wish Saber had a page on Mizuumi wiki. It's hard to learn the most optimal combos or figure out what's the best assist for the character without a guide.

i got a question, i've decided recently to switch my main from Mora to Ouka, and i can't figure out the use of her strong version of her thrusters. i've figured out that her weak puts her back to neutral and allows her to get herself just above the enemy to avoid (most) counter attacks off a block, but i can't see any use for the strong except for maybe crossover which honestly hasn't worked very well for me. is there any help i can get on that?

1 hour ago, epikku attaku said:

so people still play this? i will pbly get back into fighters soon, and see if there are still people to play.

I anticipate getting destroyed a lot

Well, I still have the game, but due to backlog, and the uncertainty that I've already 100% the game+Plat., I don't think I'll be going back, lol. Plus...I still have KOF XIV to do. >.>

3 hours ago, epikku attaku said:

so people still play this? i will pbly get back into fighters soon, and see if there are still people to play.

I will gladly play this, feel free to add me and we can get some games going.

The netcode is fine.

17 hours ago, epikku attaku said:

I wish you lived near me (edit: south america, Brazil), or vice-versa, in times like this, thinking of people nearby to play this game with, this is the sound that comes to my mind

On 9/8/2016 at 10:47 PM, TekkamanArk said:

I don't think anyone really plays it too much, and I never got good, but it'd be fun to play with someone. I just recall hearing the netcode on this is abysmal.

the netcode was fine from how i recall. ofcourse there are times of lag, like all games.

This game looks like the best, I like that there are no bars that carries over rounds unlike DFC (there has 3) where the comeback mechanics is hella strong.

But... Is tech punish a thing in this game?

Version 1.08 is coming to the arcades tomorrow:

The devs can't say whether or not the game's coming to the console/PC version just yet.

EDIT: And here is the change log:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s454/sh/33453005-c52c-4e68-a405-b8b410af55ab/b2a711378519348149b0a3e41105c59e

Steam version has arrived at $29.99 USD with a 10% launch week discount. Additionally, if you own Skullgirls, you get a 25% off coupon that stacks with the launch discount. The game should only cost $20.24 after that.

The PC version of the game is, according to the examu_PR twitter account, 1.09 - meaning it's actually ahead of arcades and consoles!

Netcode seems stable enough, depending on your region. People have reported some control binding issues, mostly on keyboard.

1 hour ago, BB Hood01 said:

Cool cool. Hopefully they'll bring the patch to the console version as well.

Now about Six Stars Examu.....

Six Stars, Aquapazza, & Daemon Bride needs to be on Steam and then I will be so happy.

On 12/9/2016 at 5:46 AM, MikuruX said:

Six Stars, Aquapazza, & Daemon Bride needs to be on Steam and then I will be so happy.

Indeed, what's Examu taking so long on this, lol. Especially Daemon Bride, since that never had a home release anywhere.

tried playing on steam. it seems like theres a bit of input lag online sometimes. It could be because a lot of people skip opening animations. or I'm just misinputting a lot, since i moved from pad to stick.

there's a bit more people playing there than psn, because it just came out. all the decent players are ones who also play(ed) on psn or arcades ofcourse.