Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheSlyMoogle

Anji Mito: An advanced guide to Anji

That's basically the idea behind my max range theory. They hit the wall even if you hop asap. I've done it for sure on Slayer, but haven't really thouroughly tested it.

Anji mito is fun and stuff. He's a pretty cool dude. I'm glad some people still play dis game.

Hopefully more! I gotta start brushing off dust on AC Anji and put away #R Anji for a bit now that I can play more AC against humans ( Hooray online vs Teyah :D )

Theres been a few more videos in the past month of LimeKey/Raimuki from SBO and I think another Anji that beat a Baiken (lol). Its just too bad no Anji in SBO this year. But theres lots of things you can steal from LimeKey still!

Hope to see more info here later.

In fact, I DEMAND it.

EDIT:

Heres the best SBO 2010 Qualifier Match for him IMO.

Great advanced stuff in there, including help for Ky Matchup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7At36bDgCd8

Every thread needs drunk irc chat. So its time to contribute.

<klaige> no love for the old fucker of the room

<klaige> in that case it's time for old man stories in the irc chat.

<klaige> once apon a time..many years ago (in 2003) there was as college student named travis.

<klaige> Travis had unexpectedly stumbled across this new 2d fighter... guilty gear XX

<klaige> Travis decided he was intrigued...and wanted to know how really good players played this new fighter.

<klaige> he watched videos..and studied the ways of guilty gear.

<klaige> then by accident on a summer vacation with his fiance' he learned of this mystical land... the family fun center of omaha nebraska

<klaige> the family fun center had a guilty gear cabinet. it even had players who played the game competitively

<klaige> travis decided to venture out to the family fun center for a guilty gear tournament

<klaige> when he got there.. the goddamn cabinet broke...it seemed all was lost.

<klaige> but late in the night a magical tech man repaired the cabinet...and the tourney was on.

<klaige> Travis shenangianed his was through the field...doing non-sensical combos and having no other intuation than to mash out the most damaging things he knew over and over again.

<klaige> Eventually he took 2nd..in the first tournament he ever played..... extremely proud...he decided he had a career in fighting games

<klaige> foolishly Travis would go on to invest retarded amounts of time in effor in ever guilty gear game henceforth.

<klaige> in the 2006-2007 times he imagined a fairy land...where other iowas would flock to play guilty gear with him

<klaige> sadly this was not to be..and he continued to go to other states any time he wanted to play that fucking game

<klaige> eventually he got national recognition as one of those dumbasses who chose Anji-Mito as his main.

<klaige> And thus he travled the midwest...drinking whiskey and challenging many fuckmuppets to games of guilty gear.

<klaige> Now he resides in a fucked up house in west des moines..acitng as the crotchety old motherfucker of iowa fighting games

<klaige> He pines for a time when he house wasn't fucked by sewage floods...and when people gave a shit about gulty gear.

<klaige> One day perhaps his skills will be relevant...but for now he bitches and moans....and dreams of days where guilty gear is king...and his wasted time means something.

<klaige> Until then..he drinks more whiskey and farts alot in his computer chari..

<klaige> calling these new fighting game players whippersnappers and ingrateful fucksocks.

<klaige> he will die a lonely death.... eating cookie dough and drinking whiskey til his heart explodes.

<klaige> and all will say......

<klaige> 'hey...who was that fatass that played the faggy fan dude in gear 50 years ago?"

<klaige> -

<klaige> "what? stfu and playe more SF7"

<klaige> "kay"

<klaige> Fin

Klaige's drinking habits are gonna lead to him waking up one day with a giant full body Anji Mito tattoo on his belly, a receipt for the tattoo signed by "Boo Boo", and no memory of the night before.

Also, since when do people look down upon other people for playing Anji? I mean, just cause he doesn't win tournaments doesn't mean he......isn't.....good.

oh wait.

Well luckily my drinking got a story about Anji on the front page of dustloop. Once again whiskey solves everything!

Whiskey + Mash HS Fuujin = God Tier.

Hum..hoping someone is still watching this thread..I've just passed to AC, so here it is my noob question: what combo to put after a D launch?

For information impossible dust is done by holding 7, and flashing faultless defense, then quickly pressing hs. Anji will stop his homing jump when done right and smack the majority of opponents in their feet. Anji will then fall to the ground and then you input on. If done right you combo into on, and this gives you a tasty butterfly setup and around 90 damage. Can't ask from too much more from your dust seeing as most of the cast gets ass damage from dust and no setup.