Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cadenza

[CT] Litchi Players/Videos Discussion

I doubt it'll ever really happen. Not enough pokes, not as much damage... You're welcome to try if you really want to though. If you want something done, do it yourself. :D

j dj at full screen sj dj otherwise.

obviously this only works if he super counters off your staff when it's not attached to you.

It is difficult if he super counters off your shishin or something when you're right there, you almost have to predict it and start your super jump there.

When he has the meter for it and you pressure him on wakeup with your staff stay at max haku range and start holding 2 then, it still puts you into position for your haku as a low mixup.. just be sure to wait a little before starting to see if he supers.

the fuck about haku's super counter that i get hit on landing by the blue thingy he leave behind him... :psyduck:

but anyhow, it's not that much of a problem..

the fuck about haku's super counter that i get hit on landing by the blue thingy he leave behind him... :psyduck:

but anyhow, it's not that much of a problem..

You're jumping a little early, he has about a second of flashy startup time where he turns and puts a hand on his sword (since the opponent is normally stunned), you don't jump right away but it's pretty easy to time and get a falling j.B off if you get a few chances to practice and see, one of my friends plays hakumen and when he learned you could super counter the staff he started trying it all the time until I stopped getting it by it.

will happen here to, but as i remember, if he pull it out in revrsal timing against a projectile he will have much better animation (still escapable i think :P) i play a bit noel now, but i guess i will test it one way or another

I can't wait to see a Litchi that plays more without Mantenbou than with, and does it well. Whether it's impractical or not.

I do it fairly often, assuming you count using the staff as a projectile as playing 'without' it. Depends on the matchup as to what's better but some of the time it's much, much better used as a projectile than as a poke.

And you get just as good of damage without it, in some cases you get more (corner Riichi combo setups and stuff like that). And of course what you lose in pokes you gain in much faster normals and actual mixups.

The real problem in playing without it most of the time is getting caught without a DP. That sucks.

The real problem in playing without it most of the time is getting caught without a DP. That sucks.

Hatsu? I know it's not Tsubame but, it's better than nothing?

Hatsu and Tsubame are barely comparable (and hatsu's not technically a DP... :P) hatsu isn't as fast or as invincible.

Hatsu and Tsubame are barely comparable (and hatsu's not technically a DP... :P) hatsu isn't as fast or as invincible.

But... anti-air! Sorry, in GG I'm use to a character that doesn't normally have any kind of anti-air and when he does there's insane recovery without tension.

Why is it that there are only terrible or mediocre Litchi videos on Youtube. I wish some players on Dustloop would get a Capture card. Or even a camera... Why not me you ask? I don't even have online.

try nico video o__o

as for youtube you just gotta find the right uploaders.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=steventamle&view=subscriptions

my subscriptions, you should check out the last 7 channels. mostly match vids, and only dukeknight (LK) has litchi dedicated vids. the litchi cmv vids are good, although they are probably already posted in this thread.

the prism vid u posted earlier was probably one of the better vids you will ever find on youtube.

for now.

Manakan has plenty of videos up on youtube, and while he might not be the best litchi player ever he's definitely good enough to learn from. And yeah.. the Litchi combo videos that are on LK's youtube profile are great... Litchi CMV 3 is almost addicting to watch. Then there's the Litchi Combo Encyclopedia video that's like 10 minutes long (though granted the last minute is FRKZ Bang combos for absolutely no reason).... That's about it really.... If you want to see how NOT to play litchi you can watch the ArcSys demonstration.. it's litchi vs arakune and they're both terrible.

yea i like manakan has some interesting stuff. and agreed i think CMV3 is the most awesomeeeee. marry me. and theres plenty of other litchi vids with bang with FRKZ at the end for some reason.

I'm sorry what?

nothing. just that we both thought CMV 3 is the most interesting to watch again and manakan. we have so much in common :blush:

ill stop now. :scared:

nothing. just that we both thought CMV 3 is the most interesting to watch again and manakan. we have so much in common :blush:

ill stop now. :scared:

It would be more exciting if you were female....

But yeah... moving a little fast for me. :P

And Ohnoez... thank you for reminding me to download those as soon as I can.

Ya I downloaded all the combo videos, i'm actually transcribing 3 ATM. I'll be doing prism next.

I transcribed Prism a while ago and lost it the next day, lol. I think I'll do it again soon.

Had some games with a groop of dustloop.com, had great time and good matches. KatsuHayami recorded some of the games and upload them to youtube. (Thanx Katsu that's awsome )

Here's a link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnMAaEkhfdI

Also suscribe to his channel he will be recording videos of the games at PSN with dustloop.com members.

Please coment and see you all arround the wheel

After reading through the BlazBlue SBO results (here) I was curious to see how these guys play (2 litchi players made it into the top 8).

(in case you don't have a nico video account, use the redirect)

People have already posted stuff on BLEED

but I have not seen anything on Diechan. I found a few of his old videos here...

柳生(NO) vs DIEちゃん(LI)

南(NO) VS DIEちゃん(LI)

DIEちゃん(LI) VS でし(LI)

videos of manakan and a few others seem to be popular on our litchi forum but I havent seen much from those that played in SBO. I wasn't able to find any mention of "nochun" (another litchi player at SBO) anywhere. I suppose some of these guys are just shy/not camwhores/new to the scene?

Does anyone have videos of diechan or bleed that are not ancient history? :rolleyes:

No such thing.

i beg to differ.

also on the subject of youtube: in every video of shonen on youtube, i saw things i had never seen any other litchi do.

cool thx ill have to check those out

Shonen is another one to check out, he was in SBO.... I was honestly expecting him to go farther than BLEED but he ended up going out to 0's Haku-men.. but he is definitely another one to watch.

If you have XBL, NoChun is on the leaderboards. He has replays that you can download and watch/record.

I found it. Just a real long drawn out battle of attrition between him and Nu, really. I can tell that he's beastly just from the combined 10 or so seconds of rushdown in all 3 rounds. I wouldn't really consider it worth downloading though, personally.

EDIT: Yeah, true.