Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Magaki

Elphelt vs Chipp

Discuss the matchup here.

Summary

[collapse][/collapse]

Gameplan

Neutral game:
[collapse][/collapse]

Offense:
[collapse][/collapse]

Defense:
[collapse][/collapse]

Character Specifics

[collapse][/collapse]

WTF is this ninja doing? He's always in my face making it feel impossible to pull Berry's, he cab teleport behind all my foolishness. He has a DP on wakeup so he's entitled some sort of respect during oki, how do we deal?

WTF is this ninja doing? He's always in my face making it feel impossible to pull Berry's, he cab teleport behind all my foolishness. He has a DP on wakeup so he's entitled some sort of respect during oki, how do we deal?

You hit him once and he dies. :U

Don't use 236P in neutral game vs zoners and fast movers like chipp. Shotgun is terrifying for low HP chars and has serious frame adv/quick startups/huge level fast moving moves. Learn to stay on the ground outside of tech traps. Occasional jD -> 236p(air) when you know it will be blocked is fine. Finally, be sure to pop bottles. You can't pop bottles when you are in the air.

Look at framedata (http://www.dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Chipp_Frame_Data_%28GGXRD%29)

One might come to the conclusion that a whiffed beta blade is bad news. Always check meter for safe RC cancelling. Bait accordingly.