Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Draygon

Holy Zen Xrd

He pulled in several of his old running gags into Blazen so undoubtedly they will show up again this time around. Justice and her eternal hatred for DDR always makes me giggle.

...I'm prepared for the continuation of Slayer being the douchebag graduation man and instead of an actual weapon he gives Venom an afro to go with his pool cue/stick XD

Actually, does anyone know of a good program to open those .psk files so I can export them as .obj?  I can actually use Maya somewhat since I studied that in school for a few years.  I had wanted to mess with the models and sort of reverse engineer the rigs to learn stuff, but I can't open them.  I got them open with a program called "MilkShape", but I'd have to purchase a full license to be able to export them back out as .obj (don't have money for this), and I don't know how to use that program instead, nor do I have enough time to really mess around and try to figure it out before I begin work again.  I had grabbed the models from this thread a few weeks ago, but in trying to enjoy my time off I wound up not putting a bunch of effort into researching a solution for this.

OH DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!

At least this quote made a comeback, its a start though for running gags to return. :kitty:

Wasn't it OH SNAP before?

Wasn't it OH SNAP before?

I think that was for Potemkin I believe if I remember reading the comics correctly

gotta love reading the old comics P:

hopefully when we get the models we get to see them in the comic some more XD

Unblockable set up on Death is the greatest thing Zato has ever said.