Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Big Bang Beat Revolve

I'm pretty sure most people are aware that in this day and age, you can get lots of games for free. You can't post a link to a free download for BBB or ask for it. That's illegal.

Didn't plan on posting it, I know that rule applies. I'd simply file transfer it to them since I don't want to upload it anyway. Since when were gamers so wrapped up in legal tendencies? Especially since major illegal downloading is done by them. Hm, I guess there are a few straight and narrow ones out there.

I don't think any of us want this site shut down, which is the main reason we don't advocate posting illegal things.

I just got this game. Its so much fun, and I can play it during class lectures =X

what game the 1st bbb or the new one? :v:

lets hope they get their second game better. Especially since that other groups second game was pretty bad and then patched to make it worse...

sorry for not updating this thread here some old news and some new news, lol

Officaly posted in doujinstyle:

ttp://www.doujinstyle.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=30147

+ some updates of the dev blog

http://aja-games.chicappa.jp/blog/?eid=33

http://aja-games.chicappa.jp/blog/?eid=34

<3 I think I just jizzu mai pantsu n.n The new characters look interesting (esspecially the girl with the chains), argh they're killing me by being so tight lipped on developmnt >.< But BBB2 is gonna be awesome, I just know it! Also needs more Senna!

I still have not played the first one i have to wait for my friend to get it T-T hate everyday that passes.

sorry for not updating this thread here some old news and some new news, lol

+ some updates of the dev blog

http://aja-games.chicappa.jp/blog/?eid=33

http://aja-games.chicappa.jp/blog/?eid=34

oh whoa thanks alot for posting, ikm really hoping for a slight change in the special meter system it becomes really hard to conserve charge and everything and also i really hope the increase the size of the sprites so they wont appear very jagged egde.

Posted Image

This is he biggest rip of any character i've ever seen, shit this is basicly rachel with a floppy gii, i mean they made it WAAAAAAAAAAY to noticable, anyone with a hint of creativitywould've done something more :psyduck:

Isn't that character kind of old? Also, not like Rachel is the most original character ever anyway. Blonde vampire loli with pigtails has been done countless of times.

1st off: EVERYONE QUIT POSTING IN HERE!!!!!! Unless of course you have ACTUAL info relevent to BBB2, it's really annoying to see the topic lit up only to be dissapointed by nothing :psyduck:

2nd:

Posted Image

This is he biggest rip of any character i've ever seen, shit this is basicly rachel with a floppy gii, i mean they made it WAAAAAAAAAAY to noticable, anyone with a hint of creativitywould've done something more :psyduck:

Ok first off genius that's a character from the original game BBB was based off Big Bang Age and that game was released in 2003! So if anything Rachel copied Tsukuyomi not the other way around. Why does everyone have to find comparisions to other characters, crap can't you just njoy each world seperately for what it is...

1st off: EVERYONE QUIT POSTING IN HERE!!!!!! Unless of course you have ACTUAL info relevent to BBB2, it's really annoying to see the topic lit up only to be dissapointed by nothing :psyduck:

2nd:

Ok first off genius that's a character from the original game BBB was based off Big Bang Age and that game was released in 2003! So if anything Rachel copied Tsukuyomi not the other way around. Why does everyone have to find comparisions to other characters, crap can't you just njoy each world seperately for what it is...

guess my edit didnt happen, i was going to say,

unless rachel was ripped from that,

and with that i leave this game, but god damn, i mean.....god damn :8/:

Apparently those are invalid though from what I've heard. Not too sure myself.

And it's still a pretty rough build.

Apparently those are invalid though from what I've heard. Not too sure myself.

And it's still a pretty rough build.

Well I wasn't really talking about the combos, first off I was expecting higher quality sprites (especially for how long it took...) and the HUD is so bland and the zoom looks weird, the characters look a tad too small IMO, but like you said it is rough so I'll reserve judgment until a proper unveiling....

*waits another X years*

Well TBH they seemed to make the game even worse with each update so this doesn't surprise me, and I wouldn't be surprised if the "final" product was just as terrible.

Also, not EVERY character who was in BBB was in BBA― Heita is one notable example, from what I understand. I dunno about that Rachel ripoff, but the fact is, the ripoff is not just the looks... she has a stuffed animal that looks just like Gii.

Well TBH they seemed to make the game even worse with each update so this doesn't surprise me, and I wouldn't be surprised if the "final" product was just as terrible.

Also, not EVERY character who was in BBB was in BBA― Heita is one notable example, from what I understand. I dunno about that Rachel ripoff, but the fact is, the ripoff is not just the looks... she has a stuffed animal that looks just like Gii.

Umm Heita was in BBA...you can even see him in the screen shot of this supposed "ripoff". Every character that was featured in BBB (including the upcoming 2) was in BBA (there are like 30~40 unique characters)

Also it's a dead topic but I find it funny how you can claim the character to be a rip....when BBA came out before BB.... :psyduck: So if anything it's the other way around guys...

I'm still putting my hopes into BBB2 being good as I really like the universe.