Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Big Bang Beat Revolve

New build plz.

How long is this game from release? I'd like to get my hands on the full game and start a scene in Brooklyn as soon as possible.

Kain, you down?

The next level would be open by then.

I'd like to say yes, but I can't guarantee anything, since I'm not exactly of the age to do whatever I want without consequences. :/

New infinite with Kunagi on Rouga.

The IAC thing I posted is required to learn this infinite.

With the ABC ground series, you IAC (Instant airdash cancel) into your j.A move, into a j.B and a j.C. This is harder than it sounds becuase you have to be at a specific hieght for it to flow together or it won't work. Meaning you have to basically master jumping and the IAC. This infinite works on everyone in the game with minor changes to the attacks you use.

Negative Zero > for that combo, vs Rouga it seems better to do ground string > IAC > j.5A > j.5C (2 hits). Works on Senna as well.

Infinites:

Kunagi vs Rouga (anywhere ok) (VERY hard)

ground combo ending with 5C (1 or 2 hits) or 4C > 214A C > j.236A > j.5A > land > repeat

The 214A C must be done as fast as possible, or else you won't have enough height after the j.236A to do the j.5A on landing. If you do this in the middle of the screen, sometimes when you land from the j.236A you're on the other side of them, so possible mixup?

Senna vs Rouga (anywhere ok) (quite tricky)

5B > FAST j5B > j5C (only the second hit connects, so delay your next input) > j5B > land > 5B

It's tough because the j5B must be done immediately or you miss. You might be able to do 5A > 5B on the ground but I think it will knock you too far away. 5C is out of the question.

note: this might stop after 3-4 reps. I've been unable to go beyond 3, and you might get pushed too far back to continue.

Senna vs Rouga 2 (anywhere ok) (really hard) (new)

j5C > slightly delayed j5A > j5C > land repeat (no need for ground hit, just jump again)

It works even if you start right next to Rouga. The first j5C must be super fast or else it just completely misses. My record is 5 reps on this, but distancing looks like it should be infinite.

Infinites:

Kunagi vs Rouga (anywhere ok) (VERY hard)

ground combo ending with 5C (1 or 2 hits) or 4C > 214A C > j.236A > j.5A > land > repeat

i don't think you need to do a j.5a. just cancel the landing lag of j.236a with any attack and repeat, you land fast enough to connect a 5a. i've confirmed this for at least 52 hits, so i don't think i'm wrong given how there's no relevant proration system in place.

i'm a little surprised they haven't implemented a pushback system yet...

sorry if this has been discussed, but is it just me or is this game significantly slower than the original? it feels like there is more hitstop or the cancellability frame on specials comes later or something. it's fine, but it feels a little sluggish to me.

i don't think i've seen it mentioned here either, but it seems aja is planning the release for summer comiket and is renaming the game to BBB Revolve.

IN 0.6 they need to get that ground normal can't be blocked in the air. It creates inescapable traps. Rouga's grab has WAY to many active frames AND range Everyone else grab boxes are also to big. Ground bounce and wallbounce limit obviously.

Rouga's 236b is spammable and has invincibility frames making it completely safe. If your in the corner, you are fucked.

Shorten the amount of startup frames on Erika's jumping C, it makes it near useless when you can only hit it at the peak of your jump.

Shorten her hitbox on her crouching B.

Shorten Erika's Startup frames on her standing A and crouching A or increase their hitbox. They are horrible.

Kunagi's jumping C is the source of all of her infinites. They need to shorten the Hitstun of the first hit.

Her AD infinite will be removed as long as they make every airdash cost meter again.

Make her 6b Overhead.

Shorten time on her A assist. She would be buffed 10 fold if that were to happen

Hopefully these get to the team somehow.

so, kinda clueless, is this game out yet?

It's scheduled to release at Summer Comiket, in August.

It's scheduled to release at Summer Comiket, in August.

nice to know

Announced the cast of BIG BANG BEAT Revolve.

Since the last voice was very popular, we have cast as many of the same people as possible.

Some ordered and forced to change only for changes in circumstances.

I have also included more than half over now

We are confident that the quality is comparable 出Se for newer and ever!

It will also deliver a new character in the old course record! ! ! (Added 07/20)

Hino hit Guizhen Langya

Blue Jiu 乃 Wi Tien 那妓

Morimura Nana Nanami fan Jingtang

Yuya Yanzi Flower Tai soldiers Jinnai

Lian River, a character Lightning Skanda

Kongo Sanzo character Lightning Round

Masato Kawamura Agito of Darkness

Ishida Mao Nakanishi Kendo

We Kyudo Nakanishi Kawana Encounter

Horita, Daigo Arakawa, tiger iron

Shinji Yamamoto, Atsushi Katayama Burai

Natsumi Yanase flour Tsukiyomi

Encounter many flowers Kawana Miyazato Eri

Daniel Yamada Grimoire

乃 milk Molidae

Shigeno Kamui Yu Hui

Addition, several other Sabukyara

In addition, the event will also arrive this award.

More later.

As an aside, I wish I could just mail order has its own ... but we think bookings

What is uncertain is not realized (female)

Level that is fast enough to be ready ....

Also, the web version is about, is very busy developing

The next version of the game we considered to be tested.

The master up a little later, I work hard and put a shout!

Announced the cast of BIG BANG BEAT Revolve.

Since the last voice was very popular, we have cast as many of the same people as possible.

Some ordered and forced to change only for changes in circumstances.

I have also included more than half over now

We are confident that the quality is comparable 出Se for newer and ever!

It will also deliver a new character in the old course record! ! ! (Added 07/20)

Hino hit Guizhen Langya

Blue Jiu 乃 Wi Tien 那妓

Morimura Nana Nanami fan Jingtang

Yuya Yanzi Flower Tai soldiers Jinnai

Lian River, a character Lightning Skanda

Kongo Sanzo character Lightning Round

Masato Kawamura Agito of Darkness

Ishida Mao Nakanishi Kendo

We Kyudo Nakanishi Kawana Encounter

Horita, Daigo Arakawa, tiger iron

Shinji Yamamoto, Atsushi Katayama Burai

Natsumi Yanase flour Tsukiyomi

Encounter many flowers Kawana Miyazato Eri

Daniel Yamada Grimoire

乃 milk Molidae

Shigeno Kamui Yu Hui

Addition, several other Sabukyara

In addition, the event will also arrive this award.

More later.

As an aside, I wish I could just mail order has its own ... but we think bookings

What is uncertain is not realized (female)

Level that is fast enough to be ready ....

Also, the web version is about, is very busy developing

The next version of the game we considered to be tested.

The master up a little later, I work hard and put a shout!

What does any of that even mean, new unannounced characters?

What does any of that even mean, new unannounced characters?

After reading repeatedly, I think they mean voice actors. Hence the "last voice" in the second paragraph. I would focus more on the last sentence, which tells us of the up coming new web version.

The thing I love most about the screens is that they seem to confirm that the P-Gauge is no more. I hated that about BBB.

About the text part of the post itself, I don't really feel like trying to translate it into legible English, so I'll just summarize:

When the game starts up, it automatically searches for updates.

There's going to be information of some kind regarding character voices on August 14 (so yeah, at Comiket 80).

Seems like network play will be made available (or will at least in some way be detailed) this September.

Kojiro will be added via update post-release. There's other information available, but it's late at night where I am and I can't really decipher it when I'm tired.

We're apparently going to get another test version in a few days.

So is the game actually releasing a full version next month? Or is it another demo? I'm hearing rumors about it just being demo.