Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Big Bang Beat Revolve

Deleted that post with the link to the download of the game. You can't post downloads to pirated copies of games in this forum.

Ok got my hands on the full game @.@ Wow it does seems to move alot faster than the demo, and after downloading the 3 patches (lol) I'm glad to see some things with Erika fixed, like her Tight Chain infinite (too bad Senna is still susceptible to Cyclone Chain infinite, lol).

I'll clean up the Erika page and link and open up those other pages you guys wanted on the wiki, sorry I've been busy with transferring frame data for AP = w=

Man I am falling inlove with Kinako's gameplay, the crazy shenanigans you can do with 41236A, 6A, 5C, her Gii super punch, 236C, j.5C and 41236C is just sdadsmkladalkmdadslma its orgasmic. I'm editing a video together now. I really think she might be top tier.

Has abyone had problem with the game closing when you try to do Devil Daigo's Big Bang Break?

Just tried it and yep, froze the game. Probably just a bug with the move so I'd just avoid using it for awhile

Discovered some Rouga 214C/D range based (edit: damage) peculiarities in the demo, added those on the wiki. I'll just assume for now that that isn't changed by now ^^

Just tried it and yep, froze the game. Probably just a bug with the move so I'd just avoid using it for awhile

The bug is that the move doesn't exist, so trying to do it makes the game attempt to load animations that aren't there, and thus the game crashes.

Proration is weird in this game :X

For obvious reasons I picked up Kinako for Revolve. I used to use Senna but she's changed from the last time I played BBB.

I already have some oki stuff down with her. Haven't found any damaging combos though. Just found one relaunch combo that might be worth it. Goes something like:

5B > 5C > 2C > 6A (2 hits) > jump cancel > falling j.C > land > 5C > j.C > j.41236C

Does 2.3k using none of her Special.

But it's really better to go for the oki setup and regain Special meter so maybe:

5B > 5C > 2C > 6A > jump cancel > falling j.C > land > 6A > 63214A > 236C oki

from here you can do cross-up j.C.

You can loop her 6A 3 times in a row before proration gets too high so maybe there is something there to be found?

5B > 5C > 2C > 6A (2 hits) > jc > falling j.C > land > 5C > j.C > j.41236C

5B > 5C > 2C > 6A > jc > falling j.C > land > 6A > 63214A > 236C oki

For the Jc > falling.jc, Do you mean IAD JC > jC? I don't see a way to land two jcs in one jump.

Video break down of Mecha Heita's Heita Boost properties. I'm trying to figure this character out and I think this could lead to something. He's such an unusual character.

Agito Combo

s.B, f.A, j.C, j.S, V, j.B, qcf.C, V, [s.C, j.C, j.S, V, j.B, qcf.C, V]x2

That's as much damage I could find with him meterless.

Here's some entry level shit with regular Heitta, I'm still experimenting with run cancelling.

A > B > C > 41236C > 5C > 2C > j.B > j.C > 236A/D

Should work anywhere.

Another combo I'm experimenting with Kinako, she has alot of freedom when it comes to her combos surprisingly, but this game's weird poration system stops her from doing long combos unless you want to be fancy. She as fairly simple 3.2k combo that ends in her being able to set up her 236C oki, but it uses the super.

She pretty much caps off in the 2k range superless and without using the spirit meter.

Crossup j.C> 5B > 2B > 5C(2Hits)> 2C > 236A > 6A(2Hits) > 236B > 6A(2Hits) IAD j.C > land > jB > jC > 41236C 2.4k damage.

Uploading a video now that scratches the surface of her combo potential.

Edit: You cant 2C 236A on Burai for some reason, his hitbox is weird as hell. And that hurts Kinako alot.

Somewhat off topic, but what settings do you guys normally use for fraps? I'm trying to record while, at the same time, not having an obnoxiously large file size to mess with `3`

I'd like to create a rundown of some of Burai's options (that I've found so far, anyway), and up it to youtube.

Speaking of Burai:

The startup of his 2C (as in, when you release the button or it goes automatically) has upper body invulnerability. Wouldn't have guessed that.

It's pointless to use his supers in combos. All of his crazy damage comes from his stamina gauge. From what I've been testing recently, using supers in the middle of combos only hurts the damage, never helps (take that fighting game proration!). Now, Freedom Punch is slightly useful when used as a standalone clutch attack, since it has quick start up that only loses out to invulnerability and very fast moves (it can even beat out some A normals). Other than that very situational use though, it's better just to build up your meter for when you want to use the defense-related meter options.

Given that he doesn't have a Big Bang Break yet, his Big Bang Mode is largely useless. Even when he gets it, its only use would probably be just to look cool. The only difference I've noticed is that his stamina gauge refills faster. While this can create longer combos for more damage, it just doesn't seem worth it unless you are just looking for a flashy way to kill your opponent.

Burai's parry can really open up opponents to damage. The thing is, however, that you need to practice an insane amount of time in order for his parry to be reliable in an actual match. Most of the time, I'll simply wind up parrying on accident, as opposed to doing it on purpose. Of course, even doing it accidentally, I usually have enough time to counter with my own combo.

I doubt it would come as any huge surprise, but Burai is the mixup/pressure king of this game (and Kinako is probably the pressure queen when she's got a lot of souls to use, if the early stuff I've seen from her is any indication). Even without using the D commands to supplement him, Burai can string together multiple high and low attacks in a blockstring. Then, when you add in those D commands, his ability to mixup his opponent increases (since he can cancel into moves he normally couldn't otherwise). Obviously, 5D is the one you want to use to continue true blockstrings, but that single move costs the most stamina in the game. However, you can also use 3D for a quick reset that, while giving the opponent a gap, can still let you apply pressure if used after an attack with a lot of guard stun. Plus, if you ever think your opponent is going to try and reversal in that gap, you can use 4D's invulnerability to bait it and go back in for damage (or at least more pressure, if you weren't fast enough to counter).

Burai, however, does not have any crossups, save for one. He can cross up Sanzou with jC (lol, he's the Tager of BBB).

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention that being able to cancel a dash into an attack quickly also helps his pressure game.

for agito you can do IAD JC>5C>2C>jc>JC>JD>land>JC>JD>land>JC>JD>land>JB>J236C>[5C>jc>JC>JD>land>JB>J236C]x2 on rouga for 2945

IAD J421C(set)>JC>J236A>land>5C>2C>J421C(hit)>[JC>J236A>land]x2>JC>JD>land>5C>jc>JB>J236C>land>[5C>jc>JC>JD>land>5C>jc>JB>J236C>land]x2 = ~3.7k on rouga, if this is going to happen anywhere it'd be in the corner for sure since IAD 421C will catch them if they try to get out

From the wiki

Gundan is a title given to someone in service to a force or army.

That was a typo on my part when I tried to explain why Eri had Gundan in place instead of her name on this forum. I meant to say it had something to do with a force or army..... If you put 軍団 into the google translate it means Corps which makes sense. Someone should fix that.