Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Big Bang Beat Revolve

so 1st we need to find out how many ID can be used

Well as far as I can tell it's unlimited, but Aja asks that you keep the keys between close friends. Anyone have a key they mind posting for testing?

well if it is like that maybe its time to make a IRC room now and if anyone's going to SCR I am down to buy a key from someone there

im still planing to buy it im just waiting for it to be more done with the patchs and stuff

There hasn't been a patch in quite some time and it looks like the system mechanics have been fully fleshed out. Not sure what you want to be "more done".

i just have a feeling that there will be one more patch around before the end of the year because comicket80 is coming this month so i think we might see something for BBBR but your right the game is really fleshed out by now

Has anyone else run into any trouble with the demo version? I managed to get it running but it stalls quite a bit and the music skips like every 5 seconds.

Well, i am gonna try to have big bang beat revolve local play on Friday if anyone in the NYC NEXTLEVEL Arcade. if an is interested. I know it is days before Christmas but i think we can make it work. My laptop has been acting dumb and bluescreens constantly, so if anyone else can bring a laptop that would be greatly appreciated. If you don't have BBBR, i will just transfer it from mine through a USB flashdrive. Please show.

Shout Outs!!! to JohnGrimm for playing with his Godlike Burai @SCR i had some casuals matchs recoreded of his Boxer vs My Robot but they got mess up sorry guys BBBR ver ??? for Evo2k12 anyone?

One thing that john told me is theres a really bad glitch when your character crosses over with an attack that crosses over this causes your inputs to reverse here john's vid for Ref http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqXHNenjJ1g&feature=plcp&context=C3fa02e9UDOEgsToPDskLz-UAyVA_FtWct35uxKBn0 this means let u say you want to jump forward and the instead the glitch forces u to go backwards or visavers depening on what side your on fix this Aja please.

Help please,

I get a runtime error when I start the game using start.exe, I triyed reinstalling the game but it is still happening, now I am screwed as I lost the latest version when I reinstalled the game.

can annyone help

yo dobiqwolf the error is cause by the fact their blocking non jp server now for the updater so if it cant update its crashes they

might be fixing their server or something so it wont work untill they update the server and unblock the site

i think they are just fixing there site maybe it will be up tomarrow with a new update hopefully NegativeZer0 the good thing is next week is comicket 81 so will see some new game by then