Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Big Bang Beat Revolve

As I have mentioned before there will be times where you are unable to log into the lobby server. Perhaps they are doing maintenance although I wouldn't be able to know since I am only capable of reading katakana. Another possibility is that it is a time thing, but I doubt that.

So, as of this post the lobby server is up. I checked it sometime last week and it was down at the time so I was getting worried the server was down for good.

Lock so what your saying it's ok to buy it now?

Pretty much. There is of course the fear the server will break down some day considering their main site and update servers are still down. Its up to you whether or not if you want to be cautious though.

I just hope Frontier Aja hasn't abandoned this game.

Why you so godlike J.G. just saw all your new Burai stuff G.S. also would be ok if i add your new Burai stuff to the wiki if its cool with you

Go ahead, I don't mind.

Go ahead, I don't mind.

Cool thanks dude when you going to the notations for the Burai 2C loop to the wiki?

Cool thanks dude when you going to the notations for the Burai 2C loop to the wiki?

You say you're going to add it then tell me to? I see how it is :8/:

And god dammit, every time I post a new combo I come up with a more optimal combo completely invalidating what I just posted.

lol sorry i meant i was going to put the vids not the button and command notations if you give me the command notations i be happy to put it up sorry heard that the wrong way dude my bad dude i didn't want to sound like i fucked up in my words

lol sorry i meant i was going to put the vids not the button and command notations if you give me the command notations i be happy to put it up sorry heard that the wrong way dude my bad dude i didn't want to sound like i fucked up in my words

Relax, I was just joking. I already put it up.

cool nice hopefully at Evo2k12 will a good turn out for bbbr for side al try to push it to be at West Toast too.

I didn't even realize a sequel to BBB 1st had come out. I've got the game but I'm having trouble patching it. The 1.00->1.05d patcher runs, but after it checks the file MD5s, it stops. Is there an alternate way to patch this?

I didn't even realize a sequel to BBB 1st had come out. I've got the game but I'm having trouble patching it. The 1.00->1.05d patcher runs, but after it checks the file MD5s, it stops. Is there an alternate way to patch this?

If there's a Thumbs.db file in your main folder, try deleting it.

Is frontier aja dead? This is the end of updates for BBBR? What is going on with them, bankrupt? :/

Their website went down and I guess they're trying to fix it, or maybe they stopped, I don't know. I don't think they went bankrupt, but they don't seem to be bringing back their blog any time soon. I doubt there will be any updates unless the website comes back.

Anyone know where I can get this game? I'm interested in playing it.

That was 1st Impression. Revolve is an entirely different game and actually not broken. Imbalanced maybe, but still good. Mizuumi probably still has a bad taste in their mouth from BBB1.

So as it turns out Devil Daigo is secret god tier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ythgGHuMRM

Decided to boot up Revolve again for old times sake and as it turns out, Devil Daigo can air dash cancel (infinitely, I might add) his j.f+C on block or hit, and his DP+B can also be canceled by any air move or air dash on hit, which leads to this combo here. DP+B air back dash cancel j.C whiff to hit the ground faster st.C super st.C xx DP+B xx j.f+C. Trying to find better midscreen applications, but this is pretty good. Also, I wish there was a timer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH64x7a0zjU

How a game with so much potential ends up like this its beyond me :/

A lack of working online and a dead developer that can't patch the game further pretty much sums it up.